Found 3,380 of over 14K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Kaiser Permanente
For my healthcare folks: How good would a PM/Consulting role at a hospital system like Cleveland Clinic/Mayo/HCA/Kaiser look on your resume? Of course it all depends on your YOE and skills but I’m talking in regards to getting you into the door when applying to new roles within consulting/PM.
Got a burning question about Kaiser Permanente? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Kaiser Permanente employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great benefits and they work with my schedule while I am in school applying for my RN." (in 2677 reviews)
- "Great pay and resources for time spent" (in 1371 reviews)
- "As the saying goes 'KP is great for people who don't need doctors....'" (in 528 reviews)
- "great work life balance and not too stressful" (in 393 reviews)
- "Good salary and job stability" (in 271 reviews)
- "Poor management and lack of team cohesion in surgical services." (in 593 reviews)
- "Impossible for them to adequately represent you when they have the same supervisor you do and managers have access to 100% of your calls." (in 312 reviews)
- "Reactive and micromanager style senior leadership." (in 175 reviews)
- "Company does not give you access to the vacation and CE time off that you have earned." (in 151 reviews)
- "Poor customer/staff service and uninformed upper management" (in 132 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Kaiser Permanente and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "pay and benefits"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0Aug 28, 2015Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Has the largest nurse's union and the pay is the highest for nurses in the California region
You work hard. Pension could be better. A lot of inexperienced management staff
- 5.0Oct 3, 2016Pharmacy TechnicianCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearRiverside, CA
Great health plan / vacation / sick leave / baby bonding / maturity leave / PAY / work environment
Very busy place to work / union employees can sometimes be lazy2