Kantar Media Anonymous Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated 21 Aug 2018

2.0
Kantar Media CEO Andy Brown
Andy Brown
  1. "Bewildering, chaotic and lonely. Glad I left as soon as I did!"

Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at Kantar Media full-time for less than a year

Pros

Some flexibility on working hours; able to miss peak rush hour which is a godsend when one needs to trek to Hangar Lane and back every day!

Cons

Very little support or collaboration. As a newbie in an unfamiliar domain, I got the impression that my Technical Lead was just as clueless as myself regarding his understanding some the fundamental concepts within our business domain but felt ashamed to admit this and/or direct me elsewhere for guidance. Very much a 'do as I say, don't ask questions' and 'just get it done' culture. Mamagers will not give... constructive feedback outside of the formal HR-led appraisal/probation review process, so based on my experience it's best to be prepared for a shock when this does happen!

Advice to Management

The board is keen to place collaboration as a core business value, so I'd suggest middle management/technical leads take this on board instead of running their own little empires.

Kantar Media2014-11-20
  2. "No se preocupan por los empleados."

Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at Kantar Media full-time

Pros

Contrato de larga duración y planificación flexible

Cons

No reconocen tu esfuerzo, no puedes ascender o escalar posiciones.

Translated from English
    Show Original
    Kantar Media2018-08-21
  3. "Está bien para empezar"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Madrid

I have been working at Kantar Media full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Los beneficios sociales son generosos. El ambiente en general es bueno, no es de tipo competitivo. El trabajo es interesante y puedes conocer a gente interesante en la empresa y entre los clientes. Se fomenta el trabajo en equipo, lo que es una buena idea.

Cons

No tienes la oportunidad de evolucionar en tu carrera, y ponen difícil la innovación y la autonomía. Cada propuesta tiene que recorrer un camino interminable de burocracia interna hasta que se aprueba. Las compensaciones son demasiado bajas.

Translated from English