Cover image for Kantar

Found 3,895 of over 5K reviews

3.7
Kantar CEO Chris Jansen
Chris Jansen

What people are saying about Kantar

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Kantar? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Kantar employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great people and team.(in 316 reviews)
  • "A good culture for those who doesn’t have a firm grip or stance in this profession.(in 138 reviews)
  • "Great colleagues and research capabilities(in 137 reviews)
  • "Good benefits and social conscious(in 82 reviews)
  • "Like their work culture is good and good team working(in 79 reviews)
Cons
  • "No work life balance...Only Work...Yearly increment is very low even if you on the higher grade in final review(in 304 reviews)
  • "The salary was low and they did not offer many ways to broaden your work experience.(in 236 reviews)
  • "Low pay and long working hour(in 151 reviews)
  • "There were countless resignations because of poor management(in 143 reviews)
  • "Politics and late working hours(in 95 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Kantar and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing place to accelerate your career

Nov 17, 2022 - VP Marketing in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Super supportive teams, great networking and career building opportunities, and awesome company culture

Cons

There are no cons from me!

Kantar Response

Thank you for your feedback and continued contribution to Kantar

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

A great place to solve the stickiest business questions of the leading brands

Nov 13, 2022 - Global Client Director in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked at Kantar since 2007 and love it. The variety of answering different business questions from our clients is what spurs me on mentally. I love getting to the root of the question to answer and then working out the most effective and efficient way to conduct research with consumers and shoppers to get to those answers. We have such a vast array of different methodologies at our disposal, there are very few questions that we can't answer in almost all countries in the world. If you want mental stimulation and the opportunity to work with a whole variety of different companies, Kantar is the place for you.

Cons

I personally have had a very strong career at Kantar changing roles and moving countries with opportunities to work in the UK, then China and now in the USA. I've been promoted a number of times and feel that my work is very valued. However I'd say that the formal career management isn't great - in my experience you have to ask for the roles you want and, if you're good at what you do, the company makes it happen. In fact I was able to create my current role from scratch as it previously didn't exist. So take control of your own career at Kantar and don't expect the next great role to be handed to you on a plate - you need to be proactive in making that happen.

Kantar Response

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience of working at Kantar, we appreciate your feedback and contributions to Kantar.

3. 5.0

Great place to work

Oct 28, 2022 - Director in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Among agencies, it’s teams work very hard to support their clients. Management is also diligent in making Kantar a better place to work

Cons

Could do much more to be efficient. IT is very challenging to work with.

Kantar Response

Thank you for your ongoing contribution to Kantar and for taking the time to share your experience of working at Kantar, we appreciate your feedback!

4. 5.0

Brilliant Minds, Golden Future

Oct 4, 2022 - Senior Vice President
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is my second stint at Kantar. I spent six years in client services (client leadership) running a research team. I've now spent three years in a new role working across all of Kantar's solutions. Why I left? I wanted to try working in a start up in Silicon Valley. Why I came back? While I made decent money when we IPOd in Silicon Valley, the culture was really negative. When I came back to Kantar it was because of the people and culture. The people are genuinely curious and BRILLIANT. With a new CEO at the helm here in North American, I am more excited than ever to be a part of a golden future. Takeaway: People matter. Culture matters. Good work matters. Working with the worlds leading brands is a privilege. Most of the less than positive reviews for Kantar are by people who never worked anywhere else and didn't know how good they had it. If you want to work with brilliant minds, the best companies in the world, and shape a stronger company, consider Kantar.

Cons

If you've been here for 25 years and don't like change, don't come here. Change is constant. And that's how it should be. Technology and pace of change require it.

5. 5.0