Cover image for Kantar
Logo

Kantar

Kantar

Add a Review

Kantar Employee Reviews about "working hours"

Updated Nov 24, 2021

Found 212 of over 5K reviews

3.8
Kantar CEO Chris Jansen
Chris Jansen

What people are saying about Kantar

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Kantar? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Kantar employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great people and team.(in 306 reviews)
  • "A good culture for those who doesn’t have a firm grip or stance in this profession.(in 136 reviews)
  • "Great colleagues and research capabilities(in 134 reviews)
  • "Good benefits and social conscious(in 81 reviews)
  • "Like their work culture is good and good team working(in 77 reviews)
Cons
  • "No work life balance...Only Work...Yearly increment is very low even if you on the higher grade in final review(in 305 reviews)
  • "They pay low salaries and rarely bonuses(in 221 reviews)
  • "Low pay and lot of overtimes(in 147 reviews)
  • "There were countless resignations because of poor management(in 137 reviews)
  • "Politics and late working hours(in 97 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Kantar and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "working hours"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

A truly diverse, flexible and friendly environment

Dec 29, 2019 - Project Manager in City of Westminster, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Kantar Profiles Division - one of the best places to work. You get flexible working hours with 2 days work from home each weak and core hours from 10-4 (as long as you complete 7.5 hours a day). Depending on your client and responsibilities, you get a lot of flexibility in terms of how you work. Networking and taking initiatives is encouraged. You get regular feedback from your line manager, without any micro managing. Company consists of a mix of people from different cultures and background. Everybody is very welcoming, friendly and sensitive to other people's values and beliefs.

Cons

Needs a push towards use of new technology to manage teams and projects

Be the first to find this review helpful

Kantar Response

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience of working at Kantar. We appreciate your feedback!

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

I wish I had left sooner

Jul 16, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

A fantastic introduction as graduate or junior researcher into the ‘ins and outs of MR’. Lots of on the job training. Very open to employees working remotely.

Cons

The company structure prevents new researchers learning the entire research process ... the business is based on a seller vs. do’er model. Unfortunately, sellers promise unrealistic timelines, expectations, etc. to clients and it’s up to the do’ers to ensure it happens. The company is run like a sweat-shop and you have zero work-life balance. Your entire world becomes so consumed by the job that you have NO life outside of work. Working evenings and checking email outside of business hours and weekend are all part of the job. There is no loyalty to long-term employees and the knowledge they bring to the business. I watched numerous valuable employees who had worked there for many years let go and tossed aside. As an employee you just a number at the end of the day … the company is too large to really care about the individual. Having being a loyal Kantar employee for almost 10 years, I eventually cracked under the pressure and had a nervous breakdown. I was given no support and was forced out of the company with zero compensation. My husband says it was the best thing that ever happened to me and I couldn’t agree more … I now have now regained my life and have never been happier! For any current employees considering leaving … the grass is indeed greener on the other side :)

Continue reading
    9 people found this review helpful

Kantar Response

HR Business Partner

We feel disappointed that you felt unable to raise these concerns whilst you were employed with us. We take employee views and wellbeing very seriously and aim to foster a culture of transparency and openness whilst also rewarding and recognising our employees for their contribution. We have recently implemented a new structure which we believe is the right one in place for our business at this time and we work hard to ensure a balanced workload for all our employees. We understand that people may feel the need to leave if it’s not the right place for them but we have a strong record of loyalty with around 55% of our workforce having more than 5 years service which is also affirmed by previous employees returning to work with us. We pride ourselves on the great culture and community we have built and strive to maintain and this isacknowledged and recognised by us making The Sunday Times Top 100 list of Best Companies to work for the past 3 years.

3. Join the Kantar team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 4.0
    Former Employee

good and fun

Feb 8, 2021 - Software QA Engineer in Hyderābād
    Business Outlook

Pros

good and fun activities during working hours

Cons

no appraisal for the work you do

Be the first to find this review helpful