Kardia Health Reviews | Glassdoor

3.5
  1. "Weblogic Administrator"

Former Contractor - Weblogic Administrator in Minneapolis, MN

I worked at Kardia Health for less than a year

Pros

Awesome and professional environment. The technology was inline with the latest and greatest but also stable environments that are known in the industry..

Cons

When I worked their the company was just starting out... Since then they have grown and become more stable.. Compensation is right in line with the industry standard for the work needed..

Advice to Management

In this environment the compensation is linear with the work being done. I would recommend this position for others.

Kardia Health2014-10-23
  2. "Good place to work but company is struggling."

I worked at Kardia Health

Pros

Good people and a good overall atmosphere. There is good market opportunity and the company has several strong existing products.

Cons

The company is struggling with financial difficulties and has gone through several rounds of layoffs. Morale and ability to develop new products is affected by this.

Advice to Management

Relatively new management seems to have done a relatively good job of reeling in out of control costs, but they should be more open with employees about the company's financial state, instead of waiting until *after* each round of layoffs to admit that financials are still not going well.

Kardia Health2009-10-09