Kaseya Sales Representative Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated 18 Nov 2017

3.6
Kaseya CEO Fred Voccola
Fred Voccola

"Worst Company run by dumb heads"

Sales Representative in Bangalore

I have been working at Kaseya for more than a year

Pros

Not even 1 good thing here

Cons

Higher management in Bangalore is the most dumb set of folks. Inexperienced, unworthy, doesn't deserve to be even in the house keeping department & unfortunately or just by pure LUCK they are in Sales team. Company is going down to dogs.. Lot of there products failing miserably. Just attending the interview as well is a waste of time!

Advice to Management

Learn to behave with your employees. Don't forget you all are just slaves without brains.

Kaseya2017-11-18

"Great Company to work for if you want to make money"

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Bangalore

I have been working at Kaseya full-time for more than a year

Pros

Above average Fixed component. Uncapped Commission which is a direct %age of the amount you close in $'s - I have actually seen people make more then $16K in a quarter in commissions alone Is growing rapidly so a great chance of getting promoted Free snacks and meals Transport is provided

Cons

Not a place for Slackers You can be let go in 3-6 months time if you do not perform and management does not see the effort

Advice to Management

Should have a better filtering process while hiring as lately because of rapid expansion a lot of people have been hired who are not up to the mark

Kaseya2017-07-16

"An IT Complete company"

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Bangalore

I have been working at Kaseya full-time for more than a year

Pros

In 20 years, of my career - this is the second company I have come across which not only concentrates on their clients, but also on their employees. I have been very happy with the India Management whose belief are to that I have found very rarely working with Indian " leave your designation and tag outside the door, when you enter Kaseya". Helpful bunch of people who really know the meaning of "getting out of... your comfort zone". With each quarter increase in sales targets (individual and team), it has been a over all effort from every one in the US Office as well the Indian office to ensure that the targets are achieved. A big shout out to each and everyone who has made this grand impossible feat possible every quarter. The sales commissions and incentives are awesome. To achieve this only 2 things are expected by the management from the sales Rep - " dedication and hard work".

Cons

A strong request to bridge the gap between the US management and the NCA rep's. Too many layers are not required for getting a point across.

Advice to Management

Avoid promotions based on Tenure vs.Encourage promotions based on performance. Management word is not Gospel, questioning authority is necessary for ensuring the right decision. Recognize the individual vs. the manager of the team. Processes should be to shorten the gaps, not widen it. Getting out of the comfort zone is utmost necessary. Team Managers are not only for creating and making reports. Team... Managers should have individual sales Quota as well.

Kaseya2017-07-16

"Great Place to work without a doubt"

Current Employee - SMB Sales Representative in Bangalore

I have been working at Kaseya full-time

Pros

I have been working at Kaseya for a year now, and have been quite satisfied with things that matter. My review is on the Sales Profile at Kaseya Bangalore. It is quite shocking & disappointing to see some of the negative reviews on here. Every team, organization etc has a set of people who will always fail, are incapable of fulfilling their roles, or are just plain lazy. And it seems like this is one way to... vent their frustrations. Kaseya - is a well known brand and an industry leader in North America. This offers an excellent opportunity for sales folks to leverage this image. Expected to work on Inbound leads! A real sales guy knows the value of inbound leads vs outbound prospecting. The product we work with is a beauty and quite simple to understand. If you love sales, this is the job for you. If you are looking for 'any' job, this may not fit your bill. You are required to perform the basic duties of calls and emails, which is quite expected. This is possibly the best paid (in terms of commission) across Bangalore. Plus the number of 'real' inside sales role is very low in the market, as opposed to doing a Business Development, or a Pre-Sales & Qualification role. You have the satisfaction of engaging a customer till he signs & gets on-board. People complain of favoritism. If you run your own company, would you like to have people who are working hard for you to ensure your success or those who sit & warm their seats all day long? I have personally had the CEO, Senior VPs and other members of the upper-level management reach out to offer assistance whenever needed. This speaks volumes about the mentality of the leadership team. A combination of all of the above has helped me flourish & succeed to be on top right from the get go. - Decent Salary Structure - Sky high, unlimited Commission - No split in salary - Freedom to work in your own style - Company & Brand Name - Unique Environment of working in a new-ish team, for a 16 year old, established company - Product is amazing - Excellent growth opportunities - International Travel for everyone!

Cons

Every organization has it's own plus' & minus'. There can be no place that satisfies everyone, or does things perfectly. That being said, there really is not too much on the negative side, except perhaps the bad eggs in the basket are held on to for too long without being dealt with an iron fist . Being a newly formed team, it takes a little time to implement new policies.

Advice to Management

We expect things to only get better!

Kaseya2016-08-17

"Is the grass always greener on the other side?"

Sales Representative

I have been working at Kaseya

Pros

Ok, writing a review for the first time. Overheard about some bad reviews and thought of checking in. Can possibly relate it to who wrote it as well. True that few people were asked to leave the organization. Well the equations are quite linear. You always can't rely on you last decades laurels. I am a part of Sales - Velocity team and I have seen some great achievements coupled with rewards and some great... career progressions. At Kaseya, it just doesn’t gives you a "Job", it provides you a "Career Path". Choice is YOURS how you embrace it. On a personal level, I have completed more than a year and I have got great support and ambience in a great working environment. The attrition rate in my team is almost "Nil" as it provides a great promising reward for the hard work. Pros: Positive work environment. Great place to learn to grow. Great support from the management. Adds a great logo to one's profile.

Cons

Cons: Fast paced environment, so make sure you are on your toes to match up with the great talent around you. Nothing else, that I can think of.

Kaseya2016-08-16

"SMB Sales Rep (Velocity Bangalore)"

Current Employee - SMB Sales Representative in Bangalore

I have been working at Kaseya full-time for more than a year

Pros

- great opportunity to break into end to end sales - unique blend of stability of a 15 year old company with the Velocity Sales team having the mentality of a startup - keeps you on your toes and brings out the best in you. - fantastic compensation plan - great variable pay. No company probably in Bangalore matches - can proudly say.. one of THE best Inside Sales teams in Bangalore. - friendly peers - lot of... learning about the RMM space.

Cons

Nothing I can think of. If you are some one who will put his/her head down and work towards your goals, this is the place for you. If you are one of the lazy ones then do not waste your time or the companys time. No restriction on the variable. The more you do, the more you earn. Kaseya ROCKS!

Advice to Management

- keep up the great work - its a nice place to work

Kaseya2016-06-27

"Good Place to work"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Bangalore

I have been working at Kaseya full-time for less than a year

Pros

Excellent Product Good Money Good Growth Nice working atmosphere

Cons

Need to set some policies right

Advice to Management

Change is good

Kaseya2016-06-27

"Excellent Place To Work"

SMB Sales Representative in Bangalore

I have been working at Kaseya for less than a year

Pros

- Great working environment - Good salary and excellent commission plans - Friendly and approachable management - Opportunity to travel abroad - Several internal perks

Cons

Nothing as of now that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Love your employee centric approach. Keep up the good work

Kaseya2016-04-21