Kaseya Strategic Account Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

Kaseya CEO Fred Voccola
Fred Voccola

"Terrific on-boarding process"

Former Employee - Strategic Account Manager in Paterson, NJ

I worked at Kaseya full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have just recently left Kaseya. With that said, i can say that the on-boarding process at Kaseya is second to none. Geoffrey is one of the most talented educators that i have ever worked with. And have been in the IT business for over 30 years. My time at Kaseya was amazing and Geoffrey was a big piece of that.

Cons

None . - Kaseya is an amazing company.

Kaseya2019-08-12

"Keeps getting better"

Current Employee - Strategic Account Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Kaseya full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Every day I'm excited to come into work. When I started, things honestly weren't as good as they are now, but the vision and leadership team have make a lot of positive changes for both our team and customers. I really enjoy being part of this family.

Cons

As with any job you love its easy to get sucked in and work too many hours. Most of this is my own doing because management is always encouraging to take time off as needed.

Kaseya2019-06-28

"Great people, still working on growth"

Former Employee - Strategic Account Manager in New York, NY

I worked at Kaseya full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people I got to work with were the best part of Kaseya. I was really excited about the growth of the company, but for me it was too much too fast and I realized it was time to leave. I still have friends there who are happy and the pay was very good. I do miss it sometimes.

Cons

Fast paced changing environment.

Kaseya2019-07-08

"Wouldn't have it any other way"

Current Employee - Strategic Account Manager in Miami, FL

I have been working at Kaseya full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

No job is perfect, but I can confidently say Kaseya is about as perfect as it gets for me. The family, culture and customers make me excited to get up and come in to work every day. Part of this is I tend to thrive in challenging environments where those around me are always trying to raise the bar and that's exactly what you find here. I mean, who wants to do the same boring thing day in and day out without trying... to get better.

Cons

Communication between business units could be a little better but its also not critical that I communicate with some of the newly acquired companies right now. I do appreciate that they seem to be integrating them slowly to do it right vs fast.

Advice to Management

Don't roll off the throttle, we are doing some amazing things right now. Don't be afraid to trim the fat and reward those who consistently help move the company forward.

Kaseya2019-06-03

"Right place, right time...and it looks like it will continue to be this way."

Current Employee - Senior Strategic Account Manager

I have been working at Kaseya full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

This is definitely the place to be...at any level of your career. I am as demanding as can be as an employee, and I can confidently say that I am happy in this company so far. I think the main point to emphasize is that I have been here close to the beginning of the PE takeover, and throughout the last 3 years I have seen the tangible improvements. We used to have a lot of customers pissed at billing issues or... support, and now...everything has improved. Customers are no longer complaining as much and our renewal rates are better than ever. This may not talk to the job itself or individual roles...but, the most important part is to be working for a company that is growing and is becoming something major. Kaseya is that place. Culture: As for the culture, although it is definitely competitive...it has always been a joy working with my team mates. Everyone has had a smile and while you're not going to like everyone, I can confidently say I like 95% of the people I work with. Everyone is down to earth for the most part and as long as you get your job done, you are not really micromanaged. My first boss is the reason I am so successful. Shout out to Luis - he is a GREAT manager and everything you would expect in a boss that wants to see you succeed. I can also say the same thing about my current boss in the strategic team. While demanding, Bruno wants to see you succeed and he will do everything in his power to see it so. Under his leadership, we have built an office from scratch in the New Jersey area and it is quite amazing to see an office go from 4 people 12 within a year. The team culture in this office has definitely contributed me to want to stay long-term; and I have definitely made life-long friends here. When I started I asked a lot of questions, and I always had people helping me. You need to be smart in who to ask - and ask as many people as possible as you will need help from all different business units. My feedback here is that I always received the answers I needed and engineered by myself or with my boss, the ones that I couldn't get. That's the beauty of a growing company...you get to shape it even as a new employee. Career Advancement: In terms of my career, I worked my butt off and it paid off. I got promoted in about a year...I have seen others promoted to management around the same timeline as well. And I know that we are looking to hire a bunch more roles; which has prompted more internal promotions. I would say this is one of the main reasons I like Kaseya - as the opportunity is there to jump-start your career and/or room to for growth. Also, there is a lot of valuable experience having the opportunity to talk to business owners and Directors/VP at fortune 500 companies. This stage in my career has definitely equipped me well for a stable and successful career in software - allowing me to get closer to my dream of working for FAANG in the future. Benefits: They start your health insurance right after the first month of employment. Good, complete plan. They do provide 401k, although no matching. That may change soon as we consolidate operations more and more among the acquired companies. Compensation is competitive for the Florida region where our headquarters are. Work-Life Balance: This used to not be so good when I started as we had a lot of 'operational debt' to work on. Fast forward 3 years....and I can say that we are experiencing the best work-life balance the company has had ever. I also hear the same from my friends in project management and other business units. Dress is casual, which makes it great. And there are 'beer Fridays' on Fridays (duh) at the Miami office which make it a nice opportunity to share a beer with your coworkers. The company also sponsors runs and social events, like the 5k Mercedes Benz...and other events like sporting events or in-office events. The PTO policy is not bad, I am going to get 4 weeks now that I am on my third year. This is definitely nice. Overall: I continue to see possible growth in this company, I continue seeing myself here. We are headed towards a major event or IPO in the future...and it is definitely an exciting place to be in and growth with. I have definitely learnt LOTS and know that I am better equipped now to continue scaling my career thanks to my experience at Kaseya.

Cons

- Pains of a growing company, tale of 2 cities...this can be fun at times and difficult at times. It a high intensity environment. Although I have to say that work-life balance has been consistently good over the last year. - With so many acquisitions, there remains confusion as to how to communicate with other business units. - There are definitely politics involved.

Advice to Management

Continue focusing on your employees and low turn-over. Best way to increase shareholder value. Focus on the right KPIs...not all of they work. Remove dead weight... Make it easier to get the job done...great job so far, but still need to continue.

Kaseya2019-05-28

"Fast moving and growing company"

Current Employee - Strategic Account Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Kaseya full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good pay, great coworkers and so much to learn. I know Kaseya is a big established company at this point but in a lot of ways I feel like I am working at a startup that is very well funded. We move fast, with lots of upward mobility, growth potential and overall job experience.

Cons

I wish i had a better connection to the main office and access to the senior management, but overall the C suite has been making good decisions and approachable when the opportunity arises. It's just not as often as I would like even for a big company.

Kaseya2019-05-16