Kaztronix Reviews | Glassdoor

1. "Recruiter"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, NJ

I have been working at Kaztronix full-time

Pros

This company is a work hard play hard environment. It's great for people out of college who want to gain sales experience and interacting with real time situations that have to be handled.

The company is on an upward growth and a lot of positions are now being available for internal promotion.

Management is great and always there for support.

The culture within the office is always rocking! We as a team are always laughing and having fun, while making money.

Cons

It can be stressful at times with work load but that's like every job in this world. You got to overcome the stress to be successful in any career.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing and lets continue to grow this business.

"No shill, love it here."

Current Employee - IT Technical Recruiter in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - IT Technical Recruiter in McLean, VA

I have been working at Kaztronix full-time (More than a year)

Pros

At it's core, this group is filled with genuinely good people. The nature of recruiting is competitive at every level; you compete with yourself, your coworkers, other agencies, and the internal team of your client base.

Somehow, the group we have here now always act appropriately. Could be because they tend to foster talent in-house; for entry level recruiter jobs, they typically target those without a background in recruiting. We get along, we don't have to constantly cover our tracks and protect our candidates, and we have fun while doing great work.

There's been some turnover, but the industry is what it is. Management works hard to set you up for success; a claim to the contrary is pretty baseless. In an industry that chews people up and spits out those that don't work out immediately, I can say from personal experience; I feel invested in, developed, coached, and set up to enter new tax bracket.

Cons

Nowhere is perfect. Office interior is a little dated, the Tyson's Corner location makes things difficult for commuters. While it puts you in the vicinity of some major potential clientele, it doesn't really give you the access you'd expect. In my opinion, not worth the trouble.

Could use new computers (but I'll always say that).

Job could be done remotely, but we do as much as we can to avoid remote work. I understand why, but would love a few more opportunities to get paid in my PJ's.

Advice to Management

Redo the website, update the tools we use physically and virtually (already on the way with the new ATS). Maybe throw in 1 remote day a week for people that hit certain benchmarks (Recruiter III or IV, etc).

Mainly, keep doing what you're doing.

"Nothing Here is Quite What it Seems"

Current Employee - Recruiter in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in McLean, VA

I have been working at Kaztronix full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This role has given me great experience and insight into the recruiting world.. the good, the bad, and the ugly. I've learned how to role with the punches, and i've gotten a good taste of what it's like to make some real money. The commission structure is actually pretty good in comparison to most, however it would be better if it was fully explained to people BEFORE you sign the paperwork.

Cons

However, this was probably one of the most toxic work environments i've ever been in. The company as a whole is a total boys club, and they play the favoritism card just a little too much for my taste. Also, management probably shouldn't be giving promotions out to people who don't deserve it when there are much more qualified people simply because of who an employee chooses to have personal relations with. There is also no real development structure in terms of the recruiters. They give you a week or two of "training" and then throw you to the wolves and scold you when you don't make your call numbers, and also cover their backs by having multiple daily "meetings" (aka standing around doing nothing as a group, and taking away from our time to make calls and be productive) to make it look like we're being developed as recruiters. Overall, this place is run by a bunch of children who have no idea how to actually run a business, and can't seem to figure how that correlates with the fact that the employee retention rate is non existent.

Advice to Management

Learn how to treat your employees better, and atleast make an attempt to make it look like everything within this company is the pretty picture you all paint it out to be.

"Roll of the dice"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter III in Iselin, NJ
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter III in Iselin, NJ

I have been working at Kaztronix full-time

Pros

-Steady career progression
    -Gain great recruiting and or sales experience / training
    -Some managers are very flexible with work life balance (some are not)
    -Get access to all the best recruiting technology
    -Get to work with brand name clients
    -Opportunity to make a LOT of money (This is no bs, but it's more to deal with luck)
    -It's safe to say you gain great recruiting experience working here

Cons

Before reading these, please keep in mind this does not pertain to all departments and or people but it could pertain to the people/ department you work with

-immature culture
    -Very massageinistic culture - "if you could better control your emotions"
    -No plus ones for company events... because inappropriate relations between employees and management
    -How much money you make really depends on what account you're assigned to and not so much how strong of a recruiter you are
    -Favoritism - example being promotion to AM because conflict of interest although that person was less qualified than 3 other people

Advice to Management

Professionalism is something that needs to be valued. Also, your people- you have lost a lot of people in 2016 because of your lack of professionalism and just being cheap.

"Contractor"

Pros

Great people to work with in finding a job. Even after they placed me at a company and completed my contract they still looked for leads for me!

Cons

benefits package for contractors was pricey

6. "Quality Compliance Support"

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Framingham, MA
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Framingham, MA

I worked at Kaztronix part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Team Oriented, Clear Expectations, Excellent Leadership

Cons

Limited number of contract employees relative to work load

Advice to Management

Find balance between contract FTE's and PTE's for workload.

"Good Agency"

Pros

You can purchase health insurance.

Cons

The insurance provided is too expensive.

"Packaging engineer"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Somerville, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Somerville, NJ

Pros

Good pay, they even offer some benefits (UHC dental etc.)

Cons

Exorbitant health care insurance premiums (get it somewhere else)

"network Specialist"

Former Employee - Contractor in Manassas, VA
    Former Employee - Contractor in Manassas, VA

I worked at Kaztronix (Less than a year)

Pros

Was a Great Company to work for.

Cons

I have no Cons to report

"ok enviornment"

Former Employee - Quality Assurance Compliance Specialist in Newark, NJ
    Former Employee - Quality Assurance Compliance Specialist in Newark, NJ

Pros

benefits, and great work time

Cons

the same as the pros just as time is needed for you to work its time taken away form your family