KePRO Reviews | Glassdoor

1.9
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Joseph A. Dougher

1. "Excellent company"

I have been working at KePRO full-time

Pros

People are fantastic, challenging work, something new every day.

Cons

None that I can think of.

"Insecure gossip girls in admin department"

I worked at KePRO full-time

Pros

pretty good benefits and pay; not too strict pto policy

Cons

Immature, insecure gossip girls in the admin department. Training was lacking and spotty, No time for lunch due to heavy workload. Very jealous and insecure coworkers who got mad if you didn't talk to them which was quite strange to me. The gossip and backbiting made for a very unprofessional and uncomfortable work environment. Loads of favoritism. Supervisor would buy me gifts/lunch and try to text me outside of work which I felt very uncomfortable with. She became upset when she realized I didn't want to be best friends with her and wanted to keep it strictly professional, it was all very strange.

Advice to Management

Keep it strictly business! Everyone doesn't have to be best friends to be able to work together. Also supervisors need to stay professional and stop the gossip! This isn't high school.

"The role of the insignificant slave."

I worked at KePRO full-time

Pros

I made a few good friendships with coworkers and the building is in a good location.

Cons

Where to start... The appeals department is the absolute worst in the office for planning, organization, communication, training, and overall atmosphere. The supervisor staff are all close knit friends outside of work creating an incredibly uncomfortable environment for anyone with a complaint. They are rude, consistently degrade employees, maintain no professionalism, and have 0 patience for anyone they do accept into their inner circle. Employees can't even go to the bathroom without asking for permission. They do not understand how to communicate with employees and should all be fired due to their complete lack of competency and ability to actually manage employees. The office environment is completely negative, it's just an absolute joke how this company does business and how they treat employees. Corporate is a joke, and does not care about their employees at all. The benefits are worse than terrible, no bonuses, raises were an average of 10 cents for employees that have been here well over a year. It's just a terrible company.

Advice to Management

Fire all of the management.

"Customer Service Representative"

I worked at KePRO full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Is in a great location!!!

Cons

Absolute worst place in all of Tampa to work!! The position was list as a Review Assistant then the first morning you're told you will be on the phones & have to work a weekend day. High high stress, no assigned 15 minutes breaks, the management is demeaning and there is no room for growth. Too much favoritism and this office is filled with a LOT of NEPOTISM and the Corporate Office is asleep at the wheel to this issue or just plain Stupid!! Don't apply here!!

Advice to Management

Need a whole NEW Management that is trained.

Feb 7, 2017 – Communications Director

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that you did not have a positive experience at KEPRO as employee and customer satisfaction are very important to us. If you have any additional information ... More

"Nurse Reviewer"

Current Employee - Nurse Reviewer in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Nurse Reviewer in Tampa, FL

I have been working at KePRO full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The few friendships that have been made are positive but little else has been positive. The fact I do receive my paycheck.

Cons

The management/leadership team is blind to the lack of actual work being done. Staff sleeping, on the internet, their phones, smoke breaks multiple times a day for 30-45 mins is out of control. The lack of any consistency with the process or knowledge of the process. The supervisor is rude to staff, is very loud throughout the department causing huge distractions to work flow. The sarcasm and unprofessionalism throughout the office is demeaning, no one is treated equal. Not a healthy place to work.

Advice to Management

The Tampa office needs help and someone who cares about treating employees fair.

Feb 7, 2017 – Communications Director

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you are not having a positive work experience at KEPRO. We work hard to make sure our employees are satisfied and value your input. We welcome ... More

7. "Great position"

I worked at KePRO full-time

Pros

Work from home, flexible schedule, great manager

Cons

Not a lot of room for growth

"Be very careful!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Pros

Hmmmm... Wait, give me a moment...

Cons

If you work here, be VERY careful with everything you do and say. Do not get fired, because they will turn as cold as ice and kick you while you are down and spit on you no matter how long you have been there or how much you have given to them. Probably not much different than most companies these days. Unless you were a favorite, there is no loyalty at all.

Advice to Management

Management, you are doing a wonderful job! For you it is all about making money and saving every last cent that you can. Doesn't matter who gets in the way or gets hurt. Just like a good company should act - cold and unfeeling. Since there is absolutely no justice in this world, you will continue to go far!

Dec 29, 2016 – Communications Director

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you did not have positive experience at KEPRO as employee and customer satisfaction are extremely important to us. If you are interested in ... More

"Customer Service Representative"

I worked at KePRO full-time (More than a year)

Pros

My colleagues was GREAT. they loved me and I loved them. They always came to me when they needed something b/c management never had the patience or time to address their issues when they needed something explained to them

Cons

MANAGEMENT IS PHONY AS EVER THEY ARE NEVERRRRR TO BE TRUSTED. THEY WILL USE YOU UNTIL YOUR NO LONGER AN ASSIST TO THEM

Advice to Management

STOP PROTRAYING TO BE SOMETHING YOUR NOT, STOP PRETENDING YOUR ALL FOR YOUR EMPLOYEES WHEN YOUR REALLY NOT AND LEARN TO BE STRAIGHT FWD EVEN IF ITS NOT BENEFICIAL TO THE EMPLOYEE

Nov 21, 2016 – Communications Director

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize that your experience with KEPRO has not been entirely positive. We are dedicated to our employee satisfaction and would welcome you to provide any additional ... More

"RN Clinical Reviewer"

Former Employee - RN Clinical Reviewer in Salem, OR
    Former Employee - RN Clinical Reviewer in Salem, OR

Pros

Actual contacts were pleasant but phony.

Cons

They did not provide proper training, did not properly evaluate work done and knowledge gained, did not counsel as to what might need improvement. Through the recruiter from Healthscouts, just cancelled the contract with no explanation.

Advice to Management

Need to treat professionals with the respect they deserve, provide training required for candidate to be successful, counsel as to progress, and if improvement is needed--give guidance. Have the "guts" to tell a person that their contract is ending in person and give adequate reason why.

Nov 21, 2016 – Communications Director

Thank you for your feedback. If you are interested in providing additional feedback, please email Communications@kepro.com. We truly appreciate your time and input.

11. "Contract work"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

I worked at KePRO full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good work while it lasted

Cons

If you were not on a contract, your employment ended. Also, if you could not relocate.