Keane Reviews in Trenton, NJ | Glassdoor

Keane President & CEO John McCain
John McCain

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • Work Life balance should be given priority (in 11 reviews)

• HR department and senior management do not communicate decisions on time to employees (in 9 reviews)

"OK Port in a Storm"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Trenton, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Trenton, NJ

Pros

OK Salary and benefits. It rally depends on your manager. My direct manager only contacts me when necessary. Other managers I have worked with are great. Do not expect a pay raise in the future. Leave polidy for emergencies is very good.

Cons

Long hours depending on the customer. The customer is king and employees come second. Onboarding is missing or inadequate. You choose.

Advice to Management

Get organized and realize your employees are your most important resource in a IT service industry. Good luck in the future.

2. "No longer a place for highly experienced consultants"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Princeton Junction, Mercer, NJ
    Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Princeton Junction, Mercer, NJ

Pros

My hours are extremely flexible. Although this is largely a function of the relationship I've built with my client, I am pretty much free to come and go as I please. Fairly generous vacation package.

Cons

The only "accomplishment" that is recognized is working unpaid overtime. Salaries do not even keep pace with inflation. My manager is accountable for my reviews but has never met the clients I work for and is clueless about what I actually do. The job market is so iffy right now that I'm hanging on to my position but if another opportunity presented itself, I'd jump in a minute.

Advice to Management

Your consultants are your assets! Start treating them well instead of telling us "what's good for Keane is good for you." There's NOTHING good for me if my job goes offshore!