Keap Reviews | Glassdoor

3.7
Keap Co-Founder & CEO Clate Mask
Clate Mask

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "100M in revenue with a mission to help small businesses succeed" (in 61 reviews)

• "Culture, mission to help small business succeed, great place to work" (in 38 reviews)

Cons
  • "But the company has core values" (in 16 reviews)

• "We did not do a great job with operationalizing our practices to ensure our culture and values were not eroded with the fast-paced hiring" (in 9 reviews)

1. "Love Keap"

Current Employee - Technical Support Representative in Chandler, AZ
    Current Employee - Technical Support Representative in Chandler, AZ

I have been working at Keap full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This has been the best working environment

Cons

With so many employees there is low advancement opportunities

2. "It used to be a great place to work"

Former Employee - Getting Started in Chandler, AZ
    Former Employee - Getting Started in Chandler, AZ

I worked at Keap full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I enjoyed the culture and the entire delight department. It was a sad day when the leaders announced the company was phasing out our team and sending the setup services to the partner community.

Cons

The company changes focus too often, and not keeping up with competitors.

3. "Great place to work"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Chandler, AZ
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Chandler, AZ

I worked at Keap full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Welcoming
    Management was sincere about career development
    Environment encourages learning and asking questions
    I was happy to go to work there in the morning

Cons

Sometimes seemed a little disorganized in implementing the mission, I was there during a transitional stage between infusionsoft and keap so that probably contributed to some of the disorder.

4. "Fast paced environment"

I have been working at Keap full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Opportunities exist to work on a plurality of projects. Flexible time off.

Cons

Processes can be changing constantly

Advice to Management

Winning helps everything

5. "A rare software company that cares about its people as much as its results!"

Current Employee - Manager, Operations
    Current Employee - Manager, Operations

I have been working at Keap full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Having worked for many software companies, it is nice to be at Keap where there is laser focus on tasks and goals but a great work life balance. We are also going through a growth phase so there have been lots of focus on bringing in talented people.

Cons

Due to fast expansion there are times where ownership and responsibilities are not clearly defined. This can lead to silos being created and projects/rollouts not achieving the right results.

Advice to Management

Focus more on synchronicity between departments and ensure even individual contributors voice and opinions are heard.

6. "Excellent Engineers at work"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Chandler, AZ
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Chandler, AZ

I have been working at Keap full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good mentorship, learning environment, great culture.

Cons

None so far. Has been a good place to work so far

7. "Opportunity to be a part of something truly unique and rewarding"

Current Employee - Finance and Analytics Team in Chandler, AZ
    Current Employee - Finance and Analytics Team in Chandler, AZ

I have been working at Keap full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Culture- the core values are lived out daily, people care for one another genuinely and the founders are visible, present and active.
    Customers- we are all impacted by small businesses whether it is family members or where we shop each day and therefore being part of a company whose passion is making them more successful is incredibly worthy.
    Colleagues- there is a tremendous set of talent at Keap and we are up to some really exciting things.
    Career- Keap is a place where you can take on new challenges, move into new roles and grow your career. There is great openness to people who have what it takes and are willing to step up to the challenge.

Cons

Pace- because our transformation is so dramatic and our desire to get after the opportunity is so extreme, the pace can be brisk and you have to ensure you maintain proper work/life balance
    Naysayers- any company going through dramatic change will have employees along the way that lose faith or no longer find the opportunity to be right for them. Some of those employees move themselves out of the company and others inevitably are determined to not be a fit. These former employees can be vocal but review their ratings with caution to weed through bitterness vs. true opportunities for the business to improve.

Advice to Management

So much progress over the past two years. Continue to promote a culture of openness balanced with performance. Remind one another that the pursuit is worthy and we have what it takes. Keap going. Keap growing. Keap serving.

8. "The best company I could have asked to work for!"

Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Chandler, AZ
    Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Chandler, AZ

I have been working at Keap full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- the people here are always happy, always energetic, and are all driven towards the same goal.
    - Tech-casual dress code
    - many perks such as gym, cereal bar, and benefits
    - the work is entertaining and fulfilling
    - leadership has a clear vision and have identified the steps to get us to that vision

Cons

- it is easy to be distracted in this environment (all about how well you can avoid distractions)
    - some part of the company are a bit disorganized (improving but still a work in progress)

9. "If your not here then I don't know what your doing!?"

Current Employee - Sales Development Specialist in Chandler, AZ
    Current Employee - Sales Development Specialist in Chandler, AZ

I have been working at Keap full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Positive work place, great leaders and training, amazing culture and energy in the building. The recruiting of employees is quality and the company represents it's morals daily! AMAZING place to be, best place I've ever invested my time at.

Cons

The only con to this place is that you cant hire all your friends and family right away because its so cool here.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and leading from the front! Also your demonstration of greatness leaks on the field enough for us all to have the opportunity to demonstrate it with you! #WeWinTogether

10. "You own your success"

Current Employee - Growth Enablement Team in Chandler, AZ
    Current Employee - Growth Enablement Team in Chandler, AZ

I have been working at Keap full-time (More than a year)

Pros

1.) Opportunities to work outside your "lane" - if you are able to take the initiative there are a lot of opportunities to work cross-functionally and try new things
    2.) Excellent Work/Life balance in a laid-back work environment (hello, cold brew on tap!)
    3.) Core Values! I've never worked at a company before where the core values & mission were so ingrained in everything the organization does. It helps tie you to the overall mission and creates a positive overall work environment.

Cons

1.) Limited management training for new leaders can result in limited upward mobility and /or when promotions do occur, the new managers don't have support to be great manager -- senior management is great; middle management can be lack luster

Advice to Management

I love the constant enthusiasm and adherence to core values. Continue to place an emphasis on "setting the vision" and creating clear goals for the company