Keller Mortgage Loan Officer Reviews | Glassdoor

Keller Mortgage Loan Officer Reviews

Updated Jun 23, 2019

Found 3 reviews

3.2
  1. "Best Loan Officer Position I Have Ever Had"

Current Employee - Senior Loan Officer in Dublin, OH

I have been working at Keller Mortgage full-time for less than a year

Pros

Most work remotely, excellent pay, great teamwork, abundance of leads, excellent PPO benefits that are not super costly

Cons

I seriously cannot think of any. I love it here and don't intend to ever leave!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Keller Mortgage2019-06-24

"Fast paced, innovative, exciting place to work!"

Current Employee - Loan Officer in Dublin, OH

I have been working at Keller Mortgage full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Fantastic team atmosphere. The company is growing fast with unlimited potential for growth both professionally and from a income stand point. This, in combination with working for the best brand in real estate is recipe for success!

Cons

We are growing fast and their are always some pains as we integrate new people into the process.

Advice to Management

Training, training, training! Use internal resources to train loan officers to better understand the entire loan process. This should be ongoing for new hires as wells as experienced veterans. Lastly I hope the benefit package will improve as we grow.

Keller Mortgage2019-01-24

"Run Away Fast"

Current Employee - Loan Officer

I have been working at Keller Mortgage full-time for less than a year

Pros

Easiest place in the world to get hired

Cons

Zero support from management. If you have a problem , they ignore you. Almost everyone is remote, so you if you need help, you better figure it out on your own. Zero training. Disorganized in every aspect. , if you can fill out an application, then you can get hired. So, you are dealing with lots of people who are not qualified to do their job and had zero training. One of the biggest clusters I have ever seen...

Advice to Management

Hire qualified people, Get more management to oversee the employees. Develop and implement a new hire training/on boarding program. Answer emails and calls. Have systems in place.

Keller Mortgage2018-10-01