Kellermeyer Bergensons Services Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 114 reviews

3.9
Kellermeyer Bergensons Services CEO Mark Minasian
Mark Minasian
Pros
  • "The department I work for is very flexible with hours if I have an appointment or if me or my kids are sick, etc(in 5 reviews)

• "Great Management, team , benefits , hour flexibility, overall great place to work(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "The office politics are very dramatic and upper management turns a blind eye to the unhappiness of the lower level employees(in 5 reviews)

• "(in 5 reviews)

1. Featured Review

Exciting growing company to work for!

Current Employee - N/A in Oceanside, CA

I have been working at Kellermeyer Bergensons Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Many projects to work on to keep you busy, which makes the day go by fast. Friendly environment with a very diverse group of people working at KBS. The company is growing very rapidly which opens up doors for those who are very interested in growing their careers or exploring different paths.

Cons

Vacation time should start sooner and the medical benefits should be updated

Advice to Management

Excellent job! - Management recognizes hard work and effort and continues to work with you and make you feel like you matter

December 27, 2018Corporate Recruiter

Awesome to hear you feel KBS has provided an environment where you can learn and expand your career and feel valued

2. My Experience As a Janitor

Former Employee - Janitorial in Moreno Valley, CA

I worked at Kellermeyer Bergensons Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

The best reasons to work at KBS is because it gives you new experience, the work isn’t as hard as it seems , you meet a lot of new people , and you work as a team .

Cons

The cons of this job is having to deal with nasty restrooms, unsanitary issues, and having to move at a fast pace .

Advice to Management

My advice to management is, continue doing what you guys are doing to make a difference .

3. A Good Place To Work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oceanside, CA

Pros

Plenty of projects to work on, people I sit near are very friendly and helpful, office is newly renovated, coffee, creamer, water, and fresh fruit are offered complimentary to employees.

Cons

No training, benefits are not competitive, no SOP's for new hires.

Advice to Management

Address benefits, including time off and 401k. Add fun things to do at the office, including taking employees to happy hours, treating them to lunch, or add an inviting place to eat outside or to gather in the office that is not the break room, like a comfortable seating area to have coffee and get to know coworkers (not counting the first floor lobby). For outside, umbrellas and comfortable seating like outdoor furniture...

4. My experience has been awesome!

Current Employee - Janitor/Cleaner

I have been working at Kellermeyer Bergensons Services part-time for more than a year

Pros

Being shown what to do and what to expect, so you are able to work independently and as a team.

Cons

As with many hobs in this field, complaints aren't responded to in a timely manner, if at all.

Advice to Management

Its the small things that counts. Supplies, and the T-shirts that represents kbs.

• Awesome Place to be

Current Employee - Human Resources Coordinator in Oceanside, CA

Pros

Great Management, team , benefits , hour flexibility, overall great place to work. The culture is diverse and a fun atmosphere.

Cons

I really have nothing negative to say about this place

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work

• Got very ill with a lung infection working for this company

Current Employee - Porter in Utica, MI

Pros

Could work part time but it is not worth the damage my lungs suffered.

Cons

Got no training, not even in handling hazardous materials and was expected to clean feces and vomit with no training and no protective gear. Ended up in hospital and it took the company they hired to review my workman's comp case two days to say it did not happen in the workplace. Really??

Advice to Management

Listen when your employee's constantly ask for protective gear and for bottles to be labeled and for there to be enough people working to do the job. My manager would not even answer messages.

• crew member

Former Employee - Crew Member in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Kellermeyer Bergensons Services part-time for more than 4 years

Pros

The hours and work is not hard.

Cons

Working at the mall, theirs never time off.

• Janitorial

• Overall

Pros

Work At your own pace

Cons

Alot of workers dont speak english

December 27, 2018Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for your hard work with KBS, we appreciate the great review.

• A great company!!!

Current Employee - Human Resources Representative in Maumee, OH

I have been working at Kellermeyer Bergensons Services full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

This is a great company to work for. I’ve worked in different departments and have learned much about KBS. Managers are willing to offer flexible schedules for moms with children. Also, KBS has a program that is paying part of my tuition. The coworkers are friendly, and the environment is pleasant. I love and admire the management and CEO. They are just such great professionals, and in a way, they are like family. In...

Cons

None, I am proud to be part of this company.

Advice to Management

All is well.

December 27, 2018Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for the great review, although KBS continues to grow and expand in all its territories, we value family time and individual growth and are happy to know you have found balance with KBS

• I loved working for kbs back then and this job had the best hours for me

Former Employee - Janitor/Cleaner in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Kellermeyer Bergensons Services full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Had great hours for me and the job never played with my money

Cons

Making sure you had all your supplies together for the next day or shift so you or the next person can get done at a reasonable time

Advice to Management

I feel everybody should be almost on the same page and be good team players in order to get the job done and a neat fast paced and thorough

December 27, 2018Corporate Recruiter

KBS thanks you for your hard work. If you decide to return in the future know that we are continuously working to improve our processes and methods and your feedback is much appreciated

Found 114 reviews