KellyMitchell Group Reviews | Glassdoor

5.0
KellyMitchell Group Co-Founder & CEO Cassandra Sanford
Cassandra Sanford

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Very understanding and easy to work with (in 5 reviews)

• Our work environment here at KellyMitchell is filled with eager professionals looking to grow their career (in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • Expected to stay "as late as you need to" in order to hit your numbers so don't expect any kind of work/life balance (in 10 reviews)

• With that being said, burnout is common at this company and I believe the reason is that there there is no work life balance (in 4 reviews)

1. "Great Culture, Great Company!"

I have been working at KellyMitchell Group full-time

Pros

The culture at KellyMitchell is the best I've experienced in a work environment thus far! We work hard, but have fun in the process. The positive energy is contagious, and we're growing at a rapid pace — I look forward to what's next to come!

Cons

I don't have any negative feedback at this time.

2. "Proud to say I work here!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at KellyMitchell Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great culture! The organization is very reactive to this ever changing market and is transparent with the changes it makes to meet those needs. In the communities our offices are located KM has a great reputation and I am proud to tell people I work here.

Cons

Recruiting is not for everyone, and that can be hard to watch from time to time, so think about whether you're ready to make that commitment before starting. KM has a stellar training program though so if you're on the fence know they have the resources to help you.

Advice to Management

Keep doing you! We can all tell this is going to be a big year for us!

3. "I loved workig with KellyMitchell"

I worked at KellyMitchell Group full-time

Pros

Position with great company, good pay, recruiter touched base regularly

Cons

temp position, but no permanent pos available at the time

"Great copmay"

Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer in Allentown, PA
    Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer in Allentown, PA

Pros

I was working with Dakota & Morgan. They were great; they made sure that I was well prepared for my phone interview and they answered all of my questions. They informed me that the client did want to extend an offer to me, however I was offered a full-time position with benefits so I declined the offer. If I had not been offered a full-time position, I would have accepted the offer and would have certainly looked forward to working for KellyMitchell, Dakota and Morgan.

Cons

I do not have any.

5. "Abundant Opportunities for Growth!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at KellyMitchell Group full-time

Pros

Training and development oriented company, great compensation, and awesome client base.

Cons

Have none at this time

6. "Staffing Manager"

Former Employee - Staffing Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Staffing Manager in Atlanta, GA

I worked at KellyMitchell Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great salaries, good incentives and benefits

Cons

There is nothing negative I can state.

"Kelly Mitchell"

Former Freelancer - Program Manager in San Ramon, CA
    Former Freelancer - Program Manager in San Ramon, CA

I worked at KellyMitchell Group (More than 3 years)

Pros

easy to work for this agency

Cons

none that I can think of

8. "Great work environment"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Chicago, IL

I have been working at KellyMitchell Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Even though it is a sales role, there is still a sense of working with a team. Great environment and culture!

Cons

None that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

9. "The BEST Temporary Agency EVER!!!!!!!!!!"

Former Freelancer - Logistics Analyst in Saint Louis, MO
    Former Freelancer - Logistics Analyst in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at KellyMitchell Group (More than a year)

Pros

From the first email contact to the introduction interview, the staff at KellyMitchell Group treated me as family. I was out of work for over 15 months and Kelly was the only agency that actually took the time to match my skills and experience with a potential opportunity. I'd received NUMEROUS calls from other agencies that didn't review my resume, they just called over and over again knowing I wasn't a complete match to their current opening....Frustrating.

Emily, Jessica, Jamie, Mary and the entire crew assisted me with interview prep, suggestions to enhance my resume and went the extra mile when I got the interview to meet me and provide the needed pep talk and reassurance before I met with my interviewers. They stayed in touch with me throughout my assignment, making sure I got any and everything I needed to succeed. BTW: They have the best meet and greet, Happy Hours ever! The staff at Kelly really takes their responsibilities to find you gainful employment that will allow you to utilize your current talents and experience, while gaining invaluable experience to transition into another opportunity. I really struggled with accepting another position because I loved my assignment and the work was rewarding and challenging, and my boss was the BEST! But, I realized that Kelly assisted in preparing me for my new opportunity. They gave me a chance, when every other agency gave me the run around. I will SHOUT the praises of KellyMitchell Group from the highest mountain. The entire staff is SECOND to KNOWN! KUDOS to the best staffing agency in the world!

Cons

Absolutely NONE!!!!!!!!! Want the love and support from a staff that really cares...contact KellyMitchell Group! Ask for Emily....Senior Recruiter extraordinaire!

Advice to Management

Keep the FANTASTIC support, one-on-one attention and concern for your contractors. I can speak from experience, I didn't want to let Kelly, my contract assignment, or myself down by not giving 1,000% every day.

10. "The KellyMitchell Group has been VERY good to me"

Current Contractor - Business Analyst (Contractor) in Atlanta, GA
    Current Contractor - Business Analyst (Contractor) in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at KellyMitchell Group as a contractor (More than 5 years)

Pros

The KellyMitchell Group has placed me in my last four assignments for a total of 67 months (and continuing) of work starting in mid 2010.
    On the recruiting and placement side, at the end of each assignment, I have looked around outside, but KM has always come back with the best opportunity.
    Throughout the placement phase, the staff is ALWAYs good about generating ideas and keeping me informed of the status of opportunities.
    I appreciate their continuity:
    The recruiter that placed me in my first assignment in 2010 is still with the firm (and gotten a few promotions!)
    The recruiter that I have worked with since 2013 is also still there.
    Customer Service during on-boarding and after is also excellent. Emails and phone calls about any issue are returned promptly
    There have never been any glitches in benefits, time reporting or payroll processing.

Cons

If I have to provide a CON it might be: To provide the high level of service, their margins are probably a little higher than some cheaper placement companies, but I think it is well worth it.

Advice to Management

Keep the team motivated so they continue to provide great service.