KellyMitchell Group Reviews
69% would recommend to a friend
(279 total reviews)
82% approve of CEO
Found 279 of over 443 reviews
Updated Sep 26, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Some of the people you work with are great." (in 20 reviews)
- "Great environment and culture!" (in 15 reviews)
- "Great team to work with." (in 12 reviews)
- "1. Great communication" (in 11 reviews)
- "Your growth opportunity is endless, goals are completely measurable and attainable, leadership is always there to guide you, and you really find a home here." (in 9 reviews)
- "Poor Management" (in 15 reviews)
- "Benefits are expensive." (in 12 reviews)
- "No work life balance at all (have fun working 60" (in 11 reviews)
- "Long hours in the beginning but it pays off" (in 9 reviews)
- "Regardless, you are rewarded and acknowledged by upper management for hard work, and it does not go unnoticed." (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of KellyMitchell Group and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Sep 26, 2023Client Engagement ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSaint Louis, MO
If you told me I would be where I am today just a little over 2 years into this company, I would've told you 2 things: 1) ...you have to be kidding. 2) I believe it whole heartedly due to many factors, but the main ones being: - my work ethic - the mentorship I continuously receive and build upon - my love for relationship building + natural curiosity to understand the "why's" behind what we do - the genuine interest in/commitment to KellyMitchell's mission to stand out among the rest The community, the encouragement, the goals, the entrepreneurialism, the individuality, the career paths, the constant push to do and be better. I've never met more committed, engaged, and thorough colleagues to their consultants and clients alike.
This industry ebbs and flows, but you have to adaptable, knowledgeable,, resilient and always curious!! Where one door closes, another one always opens.2
- 5.0Sep 20, 2023Senior Technical RecruiterCurrent Employee
The hybrid flexibility is ideal to be remote on Mondays and Fridays. The commission structure is VERY lucrative. Once you hit your groove, the commission adds up fast, and you can make a lot of money. Culture is another plus for sure. They hire great people and it’s nice to have coworkers who are also friends outside of work.
The industry can be tough but still rewarding. Not every day is going to be perfect, but the highs outweigh the lows. There are uncontrollable factors, which can be tough.3
- 5.0Sep 13, 2023Sr. Human Resources SpecialistCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSaint Louis, MO
I started at KM right after college and I am so blessed that KM hired me and has helped me become more of an HR professional. They truly invest in their employees and want the best for their future. Not only to they help you with your job growth, but they also create a inclusive work environment. I have been able to make friends that feel more like family! I love working at KM!
NO cons for this company :)1
- 5.0Sep 6, 2023Senior Technical RecruiterCurrent EmployeeChicago, IL
KellyMitchell has been a great company to work for and be apart of. I have built so many great relationships with my colleagues and I enjoy getting to collaborate with them each and every week! Connecting candidates with opportunities is extremely rewarding and I feel so lucky to be apart of an organization that provides clients and talent with solutions for success.
The industry is unpredictable so you have to be prepared for some ebs and flows!4
- 5.0Aug 23, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSaint Louis, MO
This place truly is like a family. Your co-workers are willing to do what it takes to help you succeed, inside and outside of the office. Not a day goes by that I don't feel valued, included, and appreciated at KellyMitchell.
Occasionally work requires some extra hours, but management is really good about flexibility and giving you that time back!3
- 5.0Aug 22, 2023Technical RecruiterFormer Employee, more than 1 yearChicago, IL
- Hybrid work schedule - A lot of opportunity for growth - A ton of earning potential with the commission structure - Executive leadership is very involved - Coworkers are great - Team activities/events
- It's a sales role so there's a lot of uncontrollable factors - Long hours in the beginning but it pays off3
- 5.0Jul 26, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
The employment onboarding process was seamless and efficient, ensuring a smooth transition for the newly hired.
I would say there were minor delays due to some unfamiliar info in the documents that are mandatory to fill-in but overall experience are good.2
- 5.0Jul 11, 2023HR CoordinatorCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSaint Louis, MO
Great work environment, surrounded by a team that wants to see everyone succeed. Everyone encourages you to grow professionally and personally. The company focuses on a healthy work life balance.
The only con is construction in downtown Clayton which affects the parking for employees.3
- 5.0Jun 28, 2023Senior Technical RecruiterCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSaint Louis, MO
KellyMitchell has been such an amazing place to work for the past almost 2 years. When I started here I had no idea just how many opportunities I had in front of me. KellyMitchell wants you to succeed and will put in the work to make sure you have all of the resources to be the best at what you want to achieve. I have always felt supported, celebrated, and encouraged to work hard but of course play hard as well! KellyMitchell has given me the opportunity to not only be awarded for my hard work but also give me a platform to help others in a way that I didn't even know was possible for me!
This industry can of course have its ups and downs, especially with the job market these days. There are times when things just do not work out, but having a healthy humor and positive attitude about unfortunate events is definitely important and provided to you if you ever need to phone a KM friend.3
- 5.0Jun 7, 2023Security EngineerFormer Employee, less than 1 year
Awesome group to work with from beginning to end. Thorough communication so you always know is going on and what to expect.
No cons, all positive feedback!4
KellyMitchell Group Reviews FAQs
KellyMitchell Group has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 443 reviews left anonymously by employees. 69% of employees would recommend working at KellyMitchell Group to a friend and 67% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
69% of KellyMitchell Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated KellyMitchell Group 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.