Found 53 of over 444 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of KellyMitchell Group and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "benefit"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Apr 22, 2021Full Stack Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsChesterfield, MO
The people really care about the workers here. The support and communication is amazing.
No benefits to speak of really medically.1
- 5.0Feb 13, 2020Senior Technical RecruiterCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLos Angeles, CA
This is not a job where you can work 9-5 and expect to be successful and make a ton of money, especially starting off. This is a job, unlike most, where you actually have control over how much money you want to make and you get to constantly see the value and effort you bring to the table. This is a performance and competitive driven job that requires grit and grind to be successful. If you're expecting immediate gratification, it will get hard for you but I'm not saying people haven't seen immediate success before, it's definitely possible. In LA, we're a fun group of individuals who work hard and are on the same page of wanting to be successful and MAKE MONEY. Because we're a small office, that gives more opportunity for you to ask questions, learn, be a sponge and grow quickly but you need to be fully invested and willing. In any job, if you work hard and prove yourself, you will be rewarded which is what I've experienced so far at KellyMitchell. Things do not just get handed to you, gotta earn it.
-Happy Hours/Team activities can be difficult due to how Los Angeles is laid out with traffic and commutes but we make do -Benefits/Perks could be better but they do get better as you continue to grow within the company. Sales Team do have great perks such as Car Allowance and such. -Would like to see more Job Posting capabilities on websites such as LinkedIn Jobs. Have had past success with job postings.4
- 2.0Sep 15, 2015Technical RecruiterFormer Employee, more than 1 year
-great colleagues -great office view -tasty office keg -inter office instant messaging -young management
-archaic laptops -unreasonable working hours (70/hrs a week, including Christmas and New Years Eve) -micromanagement by all levels of mgmt. - daily productivity hindered by team meetings multiple times per day -working through lunch consistently -required weekend hours -office cliques and gossip -unprofessional communication from upper mgmt -company almost requires you to drink at happy hours to fit in -low base salary with unrealistic expectations of commission -benefits are more expensive than if you bought them through COBRA. -high monthly fee for parking -intense favoritism from mgmt -unrealistic opportunities presented for growth -no 401k program -ridiculously high turnover -multiple interoffice hook ups -mgmt turns a blind eye why people leave to seek other opps22
- 5.0Jan 16, 2013Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearMinneapolis, MN
Very friendly and helpful staff. Quick responses to questions and always willing to answer questions. Feel like they are looking out for you. Nothing but good things to say.
Cost of benefits is quite high.
- 5.0Jan 28, 2022Contingent WorkerCurrent Contractor, more than 1 yearSaint Louis, MO
Communicative, honest, fair, friendly, inclusive
The benefits are not there but can't fault them if customers do not offer.1
- 5.0Dec 9, 2020Client Engagement ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearAtlanta, GA
Unlimited growth potential (you control your own success) Extremely supportive leadership (unmatched) Work life balance (work really hard - play hard) Company culture is absolutely amazing (co-workers, support system and friends) Full benefits available (for you and/or your family) Cross market support (this is hard to find, especially in a sales organization) Company wide recognition (a great call, day, week, year will never go unrecognized)
Long days on occasion, although the return of a long day is typically success/closing deals... so not a true con!9
- 1.0Sep 10, 2019Project ManagerFormer Contractor
- Good gig when there’s nothing else available. - There’s a network possibility depending on the nature of your contract, and it’s all on you.
- Recruiters will literally lie to you, promising the world. And when you need them they will ghost you. - Management / HR is unreachable, and if you can reach them they’ll promise to help but not really. - Company is not interested in retaining good people at all - don’t rely on them to help you find the next opportunity. Remember the first bullet point. - Benefits are not good / not competitive with the other consulting companies in the area. - There’s no team support / team spirit at all. You’re on your own with the client, and Kelly Mitchell only worries about collecting the check for your work.2
- 2.0Sep 7, 2016Anonymous EmployeeFormer EmployeeSeattle, WA
Regular pay was about it.
KellyMitchell put me in an untenable assignment where I was very unhappy and wanted to leave. The Company's main goal was to keep the client happy and they kept stringing me along to finish the length of the contract and they would look for something else. I did so and now it seems my contract rep has dumped me and won't answer my emails. They're just in it for the money, so watch out if you sign on with them. Medical benefits were also almost non-existent - wouldn't pay for anything I needed.13
- 5.0Nov 3, 2016Navigation Information AnalystCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearEnglewood, CO
This company gives you a lot of recognition and shows their appreciation for you in several ways, from correspondence from management, thank you emails, appreciation and celebratory lunches, team building events, etc.
You don't get to meet with management face to face a lot as they are headquartered in many states, but nonetheless they are all great people to work with/for! Benefits package regarding insurance for accidents/hospital/ER visits (specifically Humana/BayBridge Administrators) did not help out at all when it comes to medical emergencies. Had to pay everything out of pocket.1
- 1.0May 21, 2020Technical RecruiterFormer Employee, less than 1 yearChicago, IL
- Young work environment - You get free drinks if you are into partying at work.. - Decent benefits package
- Always feeling like you and the people around you are on the chopping block - Work is your life, forget getting home on time and always having to come in early - Unrealistic goals - Training is terrible...simply sending people to slaughter hoping you figure it out - Lets go of 50% of workers within 6 months, be prepared to get a new job10