KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

KellyMitchell Group

Engaged Employer

KellyMitchell Group

Add a Review

KellyMitchell Group Employee Reviews about "benefit"

Updated Jun 29, 2022

Found 6 of over 382 reviews

4.1
KellyMitchell Group Co-Founder and CEO Cassandra Sanford
Cassandra Sanford

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of KellyMitchell Group and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "benefit"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0

Very positive experience!!

May 17, 2019 - Project Manager in Bellevue, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very swift & efficient process for submitting resume, application, I-9 form, and background/credit checks. I completed the on-boarding process in 2 business days!! The team is extremely helpful with answering questions re: healthcare benefits and other administrative questions. The last time I had a contract with Kelly Mitchell, the Recruiter and the Client Engagement Manager eached touched base with me periodically to ensure all was going well and to see if I had any questions. They provided me with a very favorable impression and positive experience!

Cons

While they do provide healthcare benefit options, the choices were extremely limited. My analysis found that WA HealthCare Exchange provided better options for me & my family which isn't really a 'con' per se, but it's the only 'less than positive' comment I have to make.

2. 2.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Look closely to the "Benefits" You will be surprised how bad they actually are

Apr 6, 2019 - Senior Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Helps you find a temp job

Cons

When I was recruited, I asked if they had good benefits, the answer was yes!. 401k? and they said yes very good! Health? oh yes! PTO? yes! and the other regular 'benefits'. To my surprise, when you crunch the numbers and look at the details, the only thing they do is to administer the benefits, you don't really get any benefit from KM's 401k, no matching. PTO comes out of your pocket, Sicks days only required by law. Health for a family if about $3000 a month! seems they are making a profit out of it. as you can see you pay or overpay for everything 'benefits'. So... my advise, don't count on the benefits, focus on getting a good bill rate that would cover for your benefits, shop for your own if needed. that's what matters! Almost forgot! don't count on their 'overtime upside' selling point, or conversion to Full-time promises. Likely won't happen.

1 person found this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Couldn't be more thankful for a smooth experience

Apr 16, 2019 - Consultant in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I was contacted initially by a recruiter on Linkedin. I felt like they were on my side and working hard to find a job for me, which is a nice feeling after being on the job market for a while. I was turned down from the initial position I interviewed with the contracting company for, but Kelly Mitchell didn't stop there. They took the time to look for other positions and found a few more to present me for within hours. I ended up getting another interview and landed the position! Without their help, I may well still be looking for a new job. Although it is a contract position, I felt like they helped me see the pros and were very clear about compensation and benefits from the get go. They are very confident the contracts get extended beyond the initial period and do not stop the company from converting you to full time, at any point. I feel like honesty and candidness was met with the same throughout the whole process. The recruiter kept me informed throughout the process and was willing to talk about things and ask questions at any point.

Cons

A semi-con*: It is a contract position. But from the start, the recruiter was very, very open and forthcoming with all the information and details about how the contract would work and benefits, etc. The benefits aren't the greatest, but that is somewhat okay because the upside of opportunity is the biggest benefit in and of itself. I was over compensated to cover the non subsidized insurance premiums, and that included quite a substantial raise as well.

4. 4.0
    Former Employee

My experience with Kelly Mitchell Group is overall a positive one

May 1, 2012 - Software Release Coordinator in Minneapolis, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Kelly Mitchell group does a good job of finding positions that match your interests and skills. Good pre and post interview preperation Very friendly and helpful staff at the Minneapolis location They seem to care about you as a person and not just another seat to fill (followups throughout contract to make sure you are happy) Work with some larger well known companies in the Minneapolis area Decent benefit package (health, dental, 401K) should you choose it.

Cons

Not very aggressive in finding another placement after a contract ends Not super well known by other companies in Minneapolis They mostly work on contract and contract to hire positions, no perm placement

5. 5.0
    Former Employee

A great place to work

Mar 29, 2012 - Deployment Manager (Consultant) in Kansas City, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work environment,. responsive managers (especially human resources). Supportive and professional staff, excellent benefit plan. Phone calls and emails are promptly returned.

Cons

Pay increases are locked out if you are on a contract, no paid holiday, vacation or sick time offered to some classes of contractors

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Would not want to be a consulant with any other firm!

Apr 3, 2012 -  in Saint Louis, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everybody is always very friendly and easy to work with. Account manager always engaged and interested in your work. Holidays/Vacations, OT pay, etc. much better than most other contract companies I've ever heard about!

Cons

Benefit package could be better in some aspects. Only 2 sick days per year is bad. Also they do offer a 401k package but there is no company match for it so it's almost pointless... A Roth IRA or something can be a better option!

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 Reviews