KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

KellyMitchell Group

Engaged Employer

KellyMitchell Group

Add a Review

KellyMitchell Group Employee Reviews about "hour"

Updated Jun 29, 2022

Found 2 of over 382 reviews

4.1
KellyMitchell Group Co-Founder and CEO Cassandra Sanford
Cassandra Sanford

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of KellyMitchell Group and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "hour"

Nov 10, 2020 - Technical Recruiter in Chicago, IL
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Young company, Free happy hour

Cons

Long hours, managers need more training. Condescending attitude.

4 people found this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

DO NOT LISTEN TO THE POSITIVE REVIEWS

Sep 3, 2015 - Technical Recruiter in Chicago, IL
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice offices and you get to meet other young people.

Cons

Absolutely everything. The positive reviews on here are all by current employees who all hate their lives but are forced to write positive reviews to cover up the honest ones. The work culture is terrible and is the most catty place I have ever worked at. The goals are unrealistic and the hours are long. They demand that certain aspects of the job (formatting resumes, following up emails, etc) be done at home on your own time and not in the office. They legitimately require you to work 11 hour days, then go home and work during nights and weekends, while paying you a very little base salary. The upper management is, by far, the most unprofessional bosses I have ever had. They are beyond stressed because of theit job and treat employees like absolute garbage - belittling them in front of everyone and saying the most condescending things imaginable. Most of the recruiters have quit because of the management. They fire people here left and right like it is no big deal. Believe me when I say that it is awful. Working here, it was like I was being suffocated. They hire young people straight out of college and exploit them beyond belief. Their turnover rate is horrible, and unless you are one of the lucky few who are the manager's favorites, your life will be hell. I just want to warn any incoming college graduates to beware. Please PLEASE do not relocate for this ob. If anything, take this job as a filler until you find something better. (Beware though, that job searching while working here is near impossible. They give you very little PTO days, and no sick days at all, so actually finding the time to job search and go in interviews impossible. They will notice if you step away to take any personal calls on your cell phone and are aware that everyone there is miserable and wants to leave, which is reeving havoc on the office.) During your interview process, they will sell you that this is the best place to work and everyone here is so close and happy, and that you will make loads of money on commission, but pay close attention to the negative reviews, as I can vouch that they are all sincere and honest. I genuinely had nightmares during my time here and I encourage all former employees to submit honest reviews for the sake of unsuspecting kids who think this opportunity is one they should seek.

Continue reading