KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

KellyMitchell Group

Engaged Employer

KellyMitchell Group

Add a Review

KellyMitchell Group Employee Reviews about "management"

Updated Aug 10, 2022

KellyMitchell Group Co-Founder and CEO Cassandra Sanford
Cassandra Sanford

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of KellyMitchell Group and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "management"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome Place to Work!

Aug 10, 2022 - Talent Acquisition Specialist in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

KM offers fantastic training and has your best interest in mind. Everyone is willing to help and wants to see you succeed. So many benefits and perks - the earning potential here is unmatched

Cons

You have to be able to persevere - there are high highs and low lows like in any sales job. You just have to stay motivated and see the light at the end of the tunnel!

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

KM is the Place to Be!

Aug 8, 2022 - Client Delivery Manager in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

KM truly values their employees! They have made many changes over the last year after an employee internal survey around compensation, benefits, and company culture. KM allows a flexible hybrid work schedule which is great for employees who are starting to have families within a younger company. KM is a great place to grow your career in staffing and the people at KM are the best of the best. I am constantly surrounded by hard working, driven, and supportive leaders.

Cons

Ups and downs of staffing.

4 people found this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

A career, not just a job

Aug 8, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Fantastic co-workers. We vs me mentality. Welcoming, willing to help others, and a desire to win as a company! -Compensation. Healthy base salaries + uncapped commission that does not fluctuate like other staffing firms. You can double your base in 1-2 years in sales here. -Wellness perks, transportation perks, hybrid work model, and a 4 night all expense paid vacation for top sales performers.

Cons

You need to be motivated and proactive in order to be successful in this industry. It's all about building relationships and working with people. As we all know, people can be unpredictable. So you need to navigate the highs and lows of sales.

3 people found this review helpful
  4. 5.0

I love KM!

Jul 25, 2022 - Business Services Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Kelly Mitchell truly cares for their employees and they never allow hard work to go unnoticed! I feel valued here at KM, and the knowledge and love they have poured into me is something I do not take for granted. I never expected to be working a job as amazing as this one with co-workers as amazing as those here at KM directly out of college. I look forward coming to work everything (which is something I never thought I'd be able to say).

Cons

I would love to be able to connect more with colleagues in other locations.

4 people found this review helpful
  5. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Find a Better Opportunity ASAP! Toxic Work

Jul 22, 2022 - Technical Recruiter in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Uncapped Commission (.05%) - Coworkers are some of the most hard working people in the world - Industry exp. gained allows for you to go anywhere - People orientated sales exp and working directly with Fortune 100 clients

Cons

- You will not find a more toxic environment anywhere else then at KM - Technical Recruiter has more responsibilities then some CDM's - The focus of quantity over quality, almost impossible to strategically recruit - They don't maintain talent internally, nor will have your best interest in mind - No work life balance at all (have fun working 60 - 70 hour work weeks....) - Micromanaging from leadership and favoritism at it's finest - They don't hire people who are quirky or "not culture fits", (big red flag) - At Will Employee: you can be let go or fired anytime, no real stability.

6. 5.0

Great

Jun 29, 2022 - Tech Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Love this place very much

Cons

None at all to complain

2 people found this review helpful
  7. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Toxic Culture

Jul 22, 2022 - Client Engagement Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

None to note at this time

Cons

Hostile culture with leaders that tear down the team, zero room for growth.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company and people.

Jun 9, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team, plenty of job growth

Cons

Sales and shared services can be a little split on communication and training.

2 people found this review helpful
  9. 1.0
    Former Employee

Not Great

Jul 18, 2022 - Currently Unemployed And Seeking Work
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Some Nice People -Nice Office Events

Cons

-Expected to work long days and through lunches -Lack of diversity -Don't genuinely care about employees -Poor Management

Be the first to find this review helpful
  10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

New Hire

May 20, 2022 - Data Center Technician in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

It was a swift process to get hired. Everyone was professional and kind, making the onboarding process easy with low stress.

Cons

There were no cons for me. Everything was efficient and what I expected out of a hiring process.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 72 Reviews