KellyMitchell Group Employee Reviews about "work hard play"
Updated Nov 18, 2020
Found 4 of over 426 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Some of the people you work with are great." (in 23 reviews)
- "Great team to work with." (in 18 reviews)
- "Great environment and culture!" (in 11 reviews)
- "1. Great communication" (in 11 reviews)
- "Awesome opportunity to see the job market at a bird’s eye view" (in 9 reviews)
- "No benefits to speak of really medically." (in 14 reviews)
- "Poor Management" (in 13 reviews)
- "No work life balance at all (have fun working 60" (in 10 reviews)
- "The hours were long" (in 8 reviews)
- "No Training" (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of KellyMitchell Group and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "work hard play"Return to all Reviews
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★
KM Changed My Life!!!!Feb 5, 2020 - Client Delivery Manager in Chicago, ILRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Uncapped commission $$$, supportive & dialed in upper management, work hard/play hard culture, GREAT group of people to work with!
The lows are low (in any recruiting/sales job) but the highs are SO high :)
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★
One of the best IT staffing firms to work for in the Chicagoland area!Nov 10, 2014 - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, ILRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
You truly can write your own pay checks and if you do well, there's no reason you shouldn't be making excellent money within the first 6 months. The CEO and the President take a personal interest in your professional development, and that's also very motivating. We work incredibly hard but we also make time each and every day to have fun, whether we're playing ping pong or checking out a great new lunch spot by our office in River North.
The work-life balance can feel challenging at times, especially when it's exceptionally busy. To counter this, you have the most opportunity to increase commissions and make great money when it's busy! Regardless, you are rewarded and acknowledged by upper management for hard work, and it does not go unnoticed.
- Current Employee★★★★★
Very difficult but can make moneyJan 27, 2023 - IT RecruiterRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
can make a lot of money work hard play hard environment
unstable job security highs are high lows are super low candidate market might dictate your future work very very hard.
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★
Great Learning Experience, Bad ManagementNov 13, 2022 - Technical Recruiter in Chicago, ILRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Gain communication skills Learn boundaries Work hard, play hard
Excessive work hours for possibly no gain Micromanagement Low base salary Benefits are minimal