Found 374 of over 385 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Kelsey-Seybold Clinic
Got a burning question about Kelsey-Seybold Clinic? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Kelsey-Seybold Clinic employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Poor management and communication." (in 30 reviews)
- "Over worked , rude managers" (in 7 reviews)
- "Disorganized Leadership, lack of business requirements, architectural business documentation" (in 6 reviews)
- "No room for advancement or growth unless you've been there 5+ years" (in 6 reviews)
- "Favoritism is apparent and any attempts to bring attention to the subpar management is met with veiled hostility." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Kelsey-Seybold Clinic and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Jul 11, 2023RN COORDINATORCurrent Employee
One of the best companies I have worked for in a long time! I love my management and my colleagues.
Short staffed same as anywhere right now
- 1.0Sep 7, 2023Business DevelopmentFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Creating a bond with people suffering in a toxic environment.
The leadership team here has an old-school mindset. They don't like people working remotely. They micro-manage. Will call you at all times of the day and make ridiculous demands. There's no such thing as work-life balance. Leaders erupt with anger, poor behavior and treat people unfairly - after going to HR multiple times nothing was done. Legacy employees will work against you and do anything to make sure you fail. Mentally draining and stressful work environment for those under Kelsey/KelseyCare Business Development. No money is worth the poor treatment. There's a lack of organization and nearly zero processes for a company that has been in business for many, many years.
Kelsey-Seybold Clinic Reviews FAQs
Kelsey-Seybold Clinic has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 385 reviews left anonymously by employees. 56% of employees would recommend working at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic to a friend and 59% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
56% of Kelsey-Seybold Clinic employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Kelsey-Seybold Clinic 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.