Kenshoo Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

4.2
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Yoav Izhar-Prato

Pros
  • Great place to work with great work life balance (in 7 reviews)

• Great product, Nice working environment, Super great people to work with (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • Not even standard cost of living increases (in 4 reviews)

• Company is growing and adapting to industry changes at warp-speed (in 3 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Great team, great product, great HR management"

Pros

Definitely the best product in the industry, it makes the job easier.
    Everybody's very smart.
    The HR team is really taking care of people, not only filling spreadsheets as it happens in most companies.

Cons

The product is very complex and takes some time to understand.
    Working with offices on other continents means you sometimes have to be on a call at 7:30 am.

Advice to Management

Make sure the product remains the best.

2. "Kenshoo: The trifecta in enterprise software sales"

Current Employee - Vice President Sales in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Vice President Sales in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Kenshoo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Refreshing to be aligned with a company who has vision, market presence and a focus on success. Kenshoo continues to innovate into new channels and functionality, outpacing the industry. Our customer base represents more than half the fortune 50 and adding new logo's daily. Lastly, there is no lack of resources or support for the sales team. We share a common mission and work hard collectively to achieve that and manage to have fun along the way.

Cons

Fast paced environment, and industry keeps you on your toes.

3. "Client Solutions Specialist"

Former Employee - Client Solutions Specialist in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Client Solutions Specialist in New York, NY

I worked at Kenshoo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

All employees are willing to help one another, the product is great.

Cons

Must stay with the company long enough to show worthy.

5. "Collection Manager/ Cash Application Manager"

Current Employee - Collection Manager/Cash Applications Manager in Brooklyn, NY
    Current Employee - Collection Manager/Cash Applications Manager in Brooklyn, NY

I have been working at Kenshoo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great place top work colleagues feel like family

Cons

I have no cons to working here

6. "Awesome culture"

I have been working at Kenshoo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

most of the companies I worked for in my 15 years career don't care about ethics at all.
    they don't care about their customers, and they don't care about their employees.
    kenshoo is very different, and it feels great.

Cons

early meetings as part of the team is on the other side of the planet..

Advice to Management

this the "best place to work" of my career, so far, so... don't change things too drastically.
    also, I'd love to see more parties.

7. "CSM"

Current Employee - Client Success Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Client Success Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Kenshoo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I really enjoy the work, my coworkers and the overall company atmosphere. I truly feel like the company cares about our happiness and strives to help us maintain a positive work-life balance.

Cons

Growth opportunities seem to be limited. I'd like to see more promoting from within and less looking outside to fulfill roles. Also, I think there is room for improvement on certain internal workflows and organization. However, I should note that I've seen continual improvement in this area and I don't expect that to change.

Advice to Management

Focus your efforts on giving internal team members the opportunity to grow.

Kenshoo Response

Jan 6, 2017 – HR Director

Thank you for leaving a review. We appreciate your feedback!

8. "Senior Client Success Manager"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Kenshoo full-time

Pros

Job is easy if you've been in the industry and you work at the best product for its vertical.

Cons

Hard to move up to CSD position. There are plenty junior CSD's that are lazy making the CSM job harder than it should be.

Advice to Management

Listen from the ground up to help the organization of the teams!

"Great Place To Work"

Former Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY

I worked at Kenshoo full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Small tight knit office with very savvy smart, driven individuals. Frequent team outings, fun learning environment, and free groceries/snacks in the pantry. A lot of learning tools through Kenshoo U but face to face training is preferred and recommended by management. Management is amazing and really wants you to succeed. Lots of ways to grow.

Cons

You have to be a fast learner because they throw you out to the sharks AKA clients as soon as they can. Account Managers are eager to give away their clients and brief you asap to be free of them. In the interview they tell you working from home is okay until you want to work from home and they say no working in the office is mandatory.

Advice to Management

Stop throwing new Account Managers into the tank too soon.

10. "Great place to work at!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Pros

Great product that make a lot of clients happy, very smart team that is fun to work with and are very dedicated to what they are doing. Most employees feel what they are doing have real influence on the company and on the clients.
    Great place to work at!

Cons

The product is pretty complicated (large set of features), so take time to learn for new employees. Salaries are market average, but benefits are not as good as in other tech companies in the bay area, which make it sometime hard to maintain people. For example - no 401K match up.

Advice to Management

Invest more in salaries and benefits to keep people for longer periods

"Underwhelming Product, Poor Mgmt., & Lack of Direction"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Kenshoo (More than a year)

Pros

- I had worked closely with a great group of teammates who were both passionate about their role and driven to push their clients to success. This sentiment had dwindled considerably before I had departed the company.
    - The SF office is nice and centrally located.

Cons

- The management structure is militaristic & shoddy and team members are occasionally promoted/laid-off for reasons unknown.
    - The product is behind the times and fails to innovate in the ad-tech space, falling behind other top competitors while the company continues to flaunt empty accolades and awards.
    - The tool is incredibly buggy, causing much frustration for clients which trickles down to internal teams who have to constantly fight fires.
    - The primary dev team, the majority of technical AMs, & many execs reside in Tel Aviv, causing many delay & frustrations in new client on-boarding, daily trouble-shooting w/ the product, etc.
    - There is a palpable disconnect b/t teams, office locations, & levels of employee hierarchy which perpetuate a feeling of uncertainty among many employees.
    - Competitive benefits packages are sorely lacking, preventing the company from attracting and more so retaining top talent
    - On-boarding training is weak and relies heavily on dated videos, allowing new hires to be thrown into many client situations at a severe disadvantage.
    - Turnover is high even for the Bay Area, maintaining a state of churn and inconsistency internally and swaying morale with each departure. There have been a number of layoff rounds recently and they were executed very poorly.

Advice to Management

Israeli upper management is sorely disconnected from the majority of the company and C-level hires serve as a temp. cheerleader in an attempt to Ooh Rah the satellite offices into any semblance of productivity.

Kenshoo Response

Oct 21, 2016 – HR Director

I appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback regarding your experience here at Kenshoo, and am glad you enjoyed your teammates and our office space! Regarding your concerns about ... More