Find jobs for DSP

Add a Review

Kensington Management Services DSP Reviews

Updated Aug 21, 2019

5.0
Kensington Management Services Executive Director Michael Thomas Jr.  (no image)
Michael Thomas Jr.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Former Contractor, less than 1 year

Staffs quickly

Aug 21, 2019 - DSP in Philadelphia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been working with KMS since May of this year, and I am very pleased with their new Recruiter. She staffed me on shifts so quickly. She communicates with me in a professional manner and understands what it is like to work within the Behavioral Health Field.

Cons

Sometimes there are so many cases and shifts to choose from, it can be a little difficult narrowing down to the shift or case that would be the best fit for me.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Kensington Management Services Response

Director

Hello, this is Michael Thomas Jr. . Nothing makes me more happy than to see that you feel valued and respected. There is nothing I talk about more than the importance of respectful, professional relationships with everyone that works with KMS. Thank you for taking the time to write your opinion, I sincerely appreciate it.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

No complaints

Jun 18, 2019 - DSP
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for

Cons

Pay could increase but still fair

1 person found this review helpful

Kensington Management Services Response

Director

Hey there, this is Michael Thomas Jr.! I will be first person to agree the pay could be better. We are a part of the movement for the government to pay more for these important services, so we can pass that along to people like you! Thanks for the review and I am so happy you enjoy working with us.

3. 5.0
    Former Contractor, more than 1 year

Flexible hours to fit your schedule!

Oct 5, 2017 - TSS & DSP in Philadelphia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

KMS is one of the best jobs I ever had. The hours are so flexible and you can pick and choose whatever case or shift you want. It is so convenient to work closer to home. The staff there are so understanding because they started out in the filed themselves. They re-ensured me that I am welcome to return and pick up hours outside of my full-time job. Great way to gain experience in the behavioral health field, especially if you do not have any experience at all!

Cons

You must be ready to start the case or shift right away once you show interest.

1 person found this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome Company

Jan 31, 2018 - DSP
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible Hours! A great staff at the KMS office!

Cons

There are no cons !

Be the first to find this review helpful