Cover image for Kensington Management Services

Consulting

5 years ago

works at

Deloitte

Harshest feedback you’ve ever received?

7,919

633 Comments

Consulting

974.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - /Community/consulting

Got a burning question about Kensington Management Services? Just ask!

On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Kensington Management Services employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

Verify your email to use filters. Having problems? Resend email

Found 26 of over 26 reviews

Updated Jun 17, 2022

Jun 17, 2022
      Behavioral Health Technician
      Current Employee, less than 1 year
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everything is ok….,,,,,,,, …. Great

Cons

Everything is ok……………….. … great

1. 4.0
        May 26, 2021
        Caregiver/BHT
        Current Contractor, more than 1 year
        Business Outlook

Pros

You have a lot of flexibility in scheduling

Cons

Worst company to work for. First of all they don’t provide any training. You watch modules and take tests. They don’t tell you how you would be doing the job daily. The staff doesn’t respond back to you when you send an email. Then when you go to the director he doesn’t respond back either. They are very unprofessional. The pay sucks also.

2. Join the Kensington Management Services team
        See Our Latest Jobs
          Jun 28, 2021
          Current Employee
          Business Outlook

Pros

comfortable enviroment and good schedulde

Cons

pay wasnt as great as it could be

Jun 1, 2021
            BHT-behavioral Health Tech
            Current Contractor
            Business Outlook

Pros

KMS genuinely cares for their staff

Cons

So many shifts and cases to choose from

1. 3.0
              May 18, 2021
              BHT-behavioral Health Tech
              Former Contractor, less than 1 year
              Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible Low-manage load Good experience Decent pay Responsive team

Cons

Not getting paid when client is absent

Oct 5, 2017
                TSS & DSP
                Former Contractor, more than 1 year
                Business Outlook

Pros

KMS is one of the best jobs I ever had. The hours are so flexible and you can pick and choose whatever case or shift you want. It is so convenient to work closer to home. The staff there are so understanding because they started out in the filed themselves. They re-ensured me that I am welcome to return and pick up hours outside of my full-time job. Great way to gain experience in the behavioral health field, especially if you do not have any experience at all!

Cons

You must be ready to start the case or shift right away once you show interest.

Oct 31, 2018
                  Tss
                  Current Employee, more than 3 years
                  Phila, PA
                  Business Outlook

Pros

Getting to service clients of different backgrounds Gaining meaningful experience Gaining knowledge on an array of issues pertaining to Behavioral Health

Cons

No known way to advance within the agency offered. It would be nice to have courses that would ensure growth in the company. Some enter with basic set skills and don't progress because of time restraints due to employment. (ex. wanting to further schooling but case is a time conflict)

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thorough review. The only way to truly advance in the behavioral health field is to further your education (Master's, PHD, etc.) There are no courses that can replace a formal education, per state and local regulations (not KMS'). We regularly perform audits on staff files and notify staff of clearances that will expire. As I do at time of hire/contract, I always strongly suggest to set one's own reminders as well so we both are on top of it. - Michael Thomas Jr., Executive Director

Aug 21, 2019
                    DSP
                    Former Contractor, less than 1 year
                    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been working with KMS since May of this year, and I am very pleased with their new Recruiter. She staffed me on shifts so quickly. She communicates with me in a professional manner and understands what it is like to work within the Behavioral Health Field.

Cons

Sometimes there are so many cases and shifts to choose from, it can be a little difficult narrowing down to the shift or case that would be the best fit for me.

Hello, this is Michael Thomas Jr. . Nothing makes me more happy than to see that you feel valued and respected. There is nothing I talk about more than the importance of respectful, professional relationships with everyone that works with KMS. Thank you for taking the time to write your opinion, I sincerely appreciate it.

Jan 31, 2018
                      DSP
                      Current Employee, more than 1 year
                      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible Hours! A great staff at the KMS office!

Cons

There are no cons !

Sep 7, 2017
                        Current Employee, more than 1 year
                        Business Outlook

Pros

The best reasons to work at KMS is the friendliness of the staff and the open door office atmosphere. There is an opportunity for growth here and a flexibility with schedules. It is a pleasure to come to work.

Cons

The new location poses a longer commute from home for me.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 26 Reviews
                      </>Embed

Kensington Management Services Reviews FAQs

Kensington Management Services has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 26 reviews left anonymously by employees. 78% of employees would recommend working at Kensington Management Services to a friend and 81% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Kensington Management Services employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Kensington Management Services. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

78% of Kensington Management Services employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Kensington Management Services 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Kensington Management Services to be management, career development, culture and the cons to be work life balance, benefits.

Popular Careers with Kensington Management Services Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Want the inside scoop on your own company?

Join your Company Bowl™ for anonymous work chats.

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

Graduate Student

Hi! Looking for some advice regarding hiring processes. I completed 2 interviews with the company and they emailed to say they "want to put me forward for the job" and asked for references, passport, and for me to do a background check. I didn't hear anything for a week, so then emailed to check on my application status. They responded saying they would get back at the end of that week. Its been 2 weeks since. I emailed last week to ask for an update and have not received a response. Thoughts?

6 Comments

ComEd

Got booted from my former position about 4 years ago, which I LOVED. I have the impression I was "kept" in sympathy. Now that I have my feet beneath me, I feel like I'm running in place. Over the past 2 years, I've probably applied for about 100 positions in other departments. True, a few were unlikely moonshots, but for the most part I didn't misrepresent myself. Am I the world's worst interviewer? Otherwise.. shouldn't I have been accepted elsewhere, by choice?

4 Comments

Administrative Assistant

I haven't worked since Jan. 2020 when my job as administrative assistant for the Hospitalist group was eliminated. I can't begin to count the number of applications submitted, interviews I've had, jobs that I was told were mine then they weren't, etc. Several jobs have fallen through or not panned out. I am not a job hopper and want to stay where I go. I have a zoom interview tomorrow for a front desk receptionist position at an oral surgeon's office. Any interview tips are appreciated.

12 Comments

Glassdoor has 26 Kensington Management Services reviews submitted anonymously by Kensington Management Services employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Kensington Management Services is right for you.