Found 62 of over 69 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Kent Hospital
Got a burning question about Kent Hospital? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Kent Hospital employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Hospital has good pay and benefits" (in 6 reviews)
- "The staff is friendly and helpful" (in 5 reviews)
- "The people on the unit are nice and the hospital is easy to get to from the highway." (in 4 reviews)
- "Coworkers are great, like a second family" (in 3 reviews)
- "Benefits are good, pay is average, not up to industry standards." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Sexual Orientation
This rating reflects the overall rating of Kent Hospital and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Sep 23, 2023APRN, FNP-CFormer Employee, more than 10 yearsRhode Island, NY
Great colleagues, good working environment even through covid
demanding hours, high community need results in overuse of ER, need to hire more advanced practice nurses.
- 2.0May 18, 2023RN, BsnCurrent Employee
it is a job, so it can just be temporary
low paying poor management toxic work environment all talk but no changes unsafe staffing poor patient care
- 4.0Mar 2, 2023Customer Service RepresentativeFormer Employee
Amazing strong working people working here
The pay was barley enough to make it, they pay people who just started more than someone who works there for over 10 years sad but true.
- 3.0Nov 26, 2022Cardiac SonographerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearWarwick, RI
The health benefits and PTO package were pretty great. I had a surgery that cost me $350 out of pocket. My current insurance it would be over $5000. The ability to constantly earn more PTO the more you work was awesome. Also, the COVID hazard pay was great.
The lead for my department was terrible. It was ultimately the reason I was leaving and the reason that department is always hiring
- 4.0Aug 28, 2022Support StaffCurrent Employee
Good job, good benefits, mostly union workforce, (nurse union)
Woke environment, don't slip up and express yourself if you have conservative views.
- 2.0Jan 19, 2022Registered NurseCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsWarwick, RI
Its convenient as far as commute goes. Smaller community hospital.
Disgustingly understaffed. They hire travel nurses for 5-10k a week while they pay their staff nurses a pathetic fraction of that. Morale is terrible. ICU is so short that the ratios can be 1:4, and that's with all ICU level of care patients. The CEO loves to push his political agenda as often as he possibly can and its literally sickening. They complain that they aren't making enough money yet they prioritize redoing their main entrance that nothing was wrong with to begin with to make it well known that they are a very woke company.3
Kent Hospital Reviews FAQs
Kent Hospital has an overall rating of 3.1 out of 5, based on over 69 reviews left anonymously by employees. 49% of employees would recommend working at Kent Hospital to a friend and 32% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
49% of Kent Hospital employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Kent Hospital 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.