What people are saying about Kenway Consulting
Got a burning question about Kenway Consulting? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Kenway Consulting employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Strong culture" (in 11 reviews)
- "work in an entrepreneurial environment where you're given the opportunity to see your interests/passions taken seriously and supported by leaders of the company" (in 6 reviews)
- "Great people" (in 5 reviews)
- "great work/life balance" (in 4 reviews)
- "Leadership team is available when you need their input." (in 3 reviews)
- "Lack of defined career path; Kenway does not have a traditional career path with corresponding titles (e.g." (in 9 reviews)
Found 51 of over 55 reviews
Updated Nov 5, 2022
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Nov 5, 2022Management ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsChicago, IL
This is a company with a supportive culture. People are nice. I work with people from around the world and of different backgrounds that are encouraged to be themselves. The vacation policy is incredible. While the base salaries may seem low at first, the overall compensation with bonus included is almost always great. You're encouraged to grow. There is no rigid structure and ambitious individuals can do very well, even if they are early in their career.
The projects we work on aren't always the sexiest. People are often assigned multiple projects, both client and internal, that can be hard to juggle -- there is a learning curve. We have the opportunity to cast a wider net in our hiring practices to find more diverse recruits (in terms of skills, background, experience, etc); the challenge is recognized, and steps are being taken to address.
- 5.0Jun 21, 2022Management ConsultantCurrent Employee
I did not come from a consulting background, and I felt so welcomed and like my background was really understood during the interview process. I met such incredible and intelligent individuals throughout the process and thus felt confident going into round.
Smaller Company so the onboarding is not the same as it is at a large one. It is much more customized.
Kenway Consulting Reviews FAQs
Kenway Consulting has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 55 reviews left anonymously by employees. 98% of employees would recommend working at Kenway Consulting to a friend and 83% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
98% of Kenway Consulting employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Kenway Consulting 4.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.