KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Keona Health Reviews

Updated Jan 24, 2022

Found 6 of over 6 reviews

4.9

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

The most flexible place I've ever seen

Jan 24, 2022 - Senior Software Developer, Team Lead in Pacific, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Compensation is really good, all things considered. - 0 cost Health Benefits. The health plan is different from other places I've seen, but the company takes care of it completely. - Constant grow - Hire within or create new positions/improvements as needed. - Really nice combination of people, professional when we need to, but not afraid of being goofy, in other words, a great environment. - FLEXIBILITY! This is the biggest thing I can think about and the main reason I think Keona is a great place. You have things to do, meetings to attend, projects to finish, a day to be on call every now and then, but other than that your time is yours, the work-home life balance is amazingly good even other people working remotely are surprised about Keona's flexibility.

Cons

- It can be hard to wear multiple hats and be able to switch "roles" at the right time. - You need to be able to organize your stuff and have some initiative. If you're waiting for people to reach out to you you might have a hard time. - Dealing with clients can be a little stressful if you're not used to it, but everyone talks with clients, from the CEO to the newest hire.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Flat organization structure, many hats, keeps you engaged.

Jan 21, 2022 - Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Startup mentality where you wear a lot of hats, and plenty of room for growth and movement in the company. Everyone's voice is heard.

Cons

Industry that Keona supports isn't always the most technologically advanced and it takes a lot of guiding, handholding of the clients.

3. 5.0
    Former Employee

Fantastic Company

Mar 27, 2021 - Product Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

The leadership are client driven and entrepreneurial to the core

Cons

Much of the team is spread across multiple time zones that can make coordination difficult at times.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Challenging work, intelligent and passionate people

Aug 31, 2020 - Project Manager in Lexington-Fayette, KY
    Business Outlook

Pros

work remotely. respect for bosses.

Cons

Startup -- 24/7 work sometimes

Continue reading
  5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Work with true experts!

Jan 6, 2020 - Senior Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

- I've been doing this for quite some time. I consider myself a really strong developer. I felt like a total newbie when I started here. All the developers here are top notch. If you're a strong developer, love a challenge, and want to learn from really smart people, this is the place to do it. - Everyone works remote. Our people are all over the country from Hawaii to North Carolina and DC. - Related to the previous, they have great collaboration tools and it's almost like working together. - Great team, great personalities, good people - Lots of flexibility on work schedule. - We're always looking for new, better technologies to integrate. - Very team-oriented. When we have the occasional major problem with a customer on a weekend, for example, it's not uncommon to see 6+ people jump in to help solve the issue. - Lots of technologies and lots of room to find the areas where you can contribute the most and offer the most expertise, but also a lot of areas to expand your interests and knowledge. - Great management and leadership. They really care about everyone! - Growing quickly (though not too quickly) and the future looks really bright. - Developers do most of the job interviewing for developers, so we get people whose personalities are compatible with the team.

Cons

- Requires the occasional night/weekend work and during deadlines, sometimes long weeks (60+ hours), but as of this writing, it's been months since this last happened - The job interview process is a little demanding. I had 4 phone interviews including a multi-hour test in one of them (but that's how they get such good people, so really only a con from the applicant point of view)

Continue reading
  6. 4.0
    Former Freelancer

good

Apr 30, 2016 - Anonymous Freelancer
    Business Outlook

Pros

welcoming and good atmosphere family-like company

Cons

somewhat boring as I had gap/ break time in between the schedule

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 English Reviews