Kerry Foods Reviews | Glassdoor

Kerry Foods CEO Duncan Everett
Duncan Everett

"Place full of bullies"

Former Employee - Customer Care Specialist in Naas

I worked at Kerry Foods full-time for less than a year

Pros

canteen , gym ,location

Cons

I was bullied from day one since I joined the team. I was shouted several times and that happened within the first week.I reported matter to HR but I was told that I had to go back to the team and behave professional so I was forced to resign although I did not do anything wrong. Stay away from that place if you can .

Kerry Foods2019-01-02

"Procurement"

Former Employee - Procurement Analyst in Naas

I worked at Kerry Foods full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Excellent exposure and being involved in a variety of projects. Young team members are very energetic and open to change. A lot of the times team members did go above and beyond for the senior managers.

Cons

Low wages for what was done, worked very long hours and not compensated for them in either time back or a payment. Senior management will try to limit progression and only will give a raise when a resignation is handed in. Can be environment wise very difficult to work in. If you make your opinion heard and want to get a fair treatment it'll be virtually impossible. There are absolutely no perks offered unless if... you are senior management.

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees, build trust and encourage the development of your employees. Give back and don't

Kerry Foods2018-11-12

"Commercial. Pacey. Emotional."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Naas

I have been working at Kerry Foods full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great place to work if you give it your all and are committed. People engagement and team spirit is really high. The pace of innovation with regards products and brands is very exciting and it still makes you feel proud to be Irish and work for an Irish company - such a success story. In general, the people you work alongside makes it really special to work here on a daily basis. Work life balance can be... tough in any FMCG but it is recognised here and there is flexibility with an awareness you need to look after yourself.

Cons

Career development is limited. Reward is not competitive.

Advice to Management

Feedback can get diluted the higher up it goes. Career development and reward need to be acted on, otherwise people will leave. Don't just rely on providing stretch opportunities,

Kerry Foods2018-10-01

"Been Working At Kerry for 10 Months!"

Sales Director

I have been working at Kerry Foods for less than a year

Pros

Real People Challenging Business Situations with Strong Support and Sense of Urgency to fix/turnaround Strong Sense of Team "Can Do" Approach to Everything Quality of people

Cons

Lots of Stakeholders to keep happy so a bit of repetition Some departments find changing at pace difficult

Advice to Management

Give more trust and empowerment

Kerry Foods2018-10-01
  5. "Great company to work for"

I have been working at Kerry Foods full-time

Pros

Bespoke training Strong values lived and breathed throughout the business

Cons

No negative feedback - great place to work

Kerry Foods2018-09-28

"import specialist"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Egham, England

I worked at Kerry Foods full-time for more than a year

Pros

set schedule for weekly and bi-weekly.

Cons

Very unclean work environment. Machines breakdown every night.

Kerry Foods2018-09-12

"Kerry Foods - Attleboroug"

Current Employee - Production Operator in Attleborough, East of England, England

I have been working at Kerry Foods full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fellow employees were nice people

Cons

Very very Cold, long hours,

Kerry Foods2018-09-30

"Good company to work for"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Naas

I have been working at Kerry Foods full-time

Pros

Nice friendly atmosphere. Summer hours are a great idea. Management are approachable. Lovely facility to work in. We get to taste the good quality products

Cons

I feel I could have got more support when I started, trying to find out the relevant person to help with a query was very hard, passed from dept to dept. When you start you are left to get on with it and sometimes you can feel a bit lost

Advice to Management

Spend a few minutes each day talking to your employees on a more informal basis, get to know them, some employees have never spoken to some of the mgmt

Kerry Foods2018-08-15

"Don’t accept that offer!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Attleborough, East of England, England

I worked at Kerry Foods full-time for more than a year

Pros

Kerry foods are a large company that many other employers seem impressed you work for.

Cons

Don’t trust the senior managers. They were all bullies and would stab you in the back all the time. Brought in to improve things and no one liked change or being held accountable. Never been sworn at or called some disgusting things so much in a work place than I did here.

Advice to Management

You should lead by example, not swear and shout at people for how they act when you are the worst of them all.

Kerry Foods2018-09-19
  10. "Make things happen ! Great People and Great Brands"

Current Employee - National Account Manager in Egham, England

I have been working at Kerry Foods full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have worked at Kerry now for 3 years and I find the people are their biggest asset. With the global reach and family feel, rewards are endless. Entrepreneurial attitude, supportive , ability to be empowered to make decisions, open door policy to senior management. I have learnt so much right from Procurement, supply chain, demand planning processes to Sales Academy as a NAM. Brands are evolving where excitement... is rife! Want to make things happen, this is the place to be. #Ownership ,# Better together are key values that come out strong for me.

Cons

Non Really - Only thing that springs to mind is that we cover a lot of categories across chilled with different strategies that one has to get to grips with and learn. The great thing is this adds to the excitement of it all.

Advice to Management

Continue the transparency in the work place, evolving the culture and maintaining the family feel. Continuous engagement to your employees is great.

Kerry Foods2018-08-15