Kessler International Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

4.5
Rating Trends Rating Trends
CEO

1. "Apart from the health plans, everything is great!"

I worked at Kessler International full-time

Pros

I worked at Kessler International in the beginning of my career, and because of that on my resume, I got accepted in more than half of the companies that I applied for. The place is a great place to learn and to get hands-on experience with some of the most challenging projects from around the world. The juniors are treated as professionals and get exposure to major projects right from the beginning.

Cons

The health plan is lacking as the benefits provided are not enough.

Advice to Management

Create a detailed health plan with appropriate benefits.

2. "A great place to be for someone who’s not afraid to learn"

I worked at Kessler International full-time

Pros

The that I learned during my tenure there was that the workplace is suitably professional. The new comers are treated as professionals and are allowed to be on major cases with the seniors, which I believe is what promotes learning and boosts self-esteem. Although it is certainly hard to reach the top-tier individuals, everything else runs quite smoothly best part about Kessler

Cons

Lack of proper communication with the management.

Advice to Management

Ensure a stable and speedy communication system in place so that people can reach out easily whenever they need an issue to be resolved.

3. "THE company for a workaholic!"

I have been working at Kessler International full-time

Pros

At Kessler, you can get to work with the best people in the industry. The projects that the company receives are from big companies from all over the world, and even junior get the change to be in on those demanding projects. The workload is tough, but it is to be expected from a skilled and experienced corporate investigation firm.

Cons

The junior employees get work stress due to the workload.

Advice to Management

Make it clear while hiring that the workload would be great, so that the newcomers would be prepared for it beforehand.

5. "An amazing learning experience with experts who know what they are doing"

I have been working at Kessler International full-time

Pros

I have been an employee at Kessler International for about a year now, and I can proudly say that I have learned quite a lot during this time. Each new case is an exciting challenge and the highly skilled staff is quite accommodating in sharing their expertise with the newbies.

Cons

There are no opportunities for internships.

Advice to Management

I would suggest that the company set up internship programs to bridge the gap between academia and industry, and allow the rookies to learn about the industry.

6. "More leaves for newer employees!"

I have been working at Kessler International full-time

Pros

I like Kessler a lot and it is a place that I truly enjoy working at. I have been able to work with many top level corporate forensic experts within a few months and I believe is a great way to add to your knowledge. This place has been great for me from the day I joined. There are many learning opportunities and within a month I was given the chance to work on a major project. It was that time that I truly come to know the senior level employees of the company. They all helped me overcome cold feet and make me feel relaxed.

Cons

As a newer employee, I was not given many leaves.

Advice to Management

Add more leaves for employees with genuine reasons, especially for those being confirmed at the firm. I also would love to see more team building activities so everyone can interact with one another.

7. "Ample exposure!"

I have been working at Kessler International full-time

Pros

This company offers so much learning. As a new employee, at first I thought the workload was crazy, but soon I started to enjoy it. By working for various clients around the world, I was able to gain more experience in the field of corporate forensics. I worked on an interesting intellectual property project for a foreign company. We won the case, but it was a rough ride. In the end, only the exposure we got mattered.

Cons

Poor employee recreation and entertainment.

Advice to Management

Introduce better programs for employees who have completed one year at the firm.

"Always Exciting!"

I have been working at Kessler International full-time

Pros

Every day at Kessler is a new day with unique set of challenges. Those not interesting in working hard might find this company too demanding, but for someone like me, it really enjoy here. I love getting to learn so many new things and working with big names of the corporate world. What’s more is that the entire team is incredibly helpful, even the managers. They are always ready to engage with the staff and keep their connections strong with each one of them.

Cons

The workload can get overwhelming when there are more ongoing projects.

Advice to Management

More free time for employees.

"A great step towards a solid career in forensic expertise"

Pros

I worked at Kessler International in my early career and the experience I received on the job helped me grow. With their name on my resume, I was highly respected wherever I applied for a job and secured a great place in a renowned firm.

Cons

There is Lack of internship opportunities.

Advice to Management

None

"#fakenews"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Port Jefferson Station, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Port Jefferson Station, NY

I worked at Kessler International full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Drawing a blank on anything that would be remotely considered a positive to being associated with this company. Avoid at all costs.

Cons

Looking through these reviews, anything that has 2 stars or more has a high probability of being from management. This company only has a staff (minus management) of a writer, accountant, computer forensic personnel and receptionist.

There are about 25 reviews during the most recent calendar year, with only 4 staffed positions it is clear to see the intent of this organization. #fakenews. The majority of these posts are made by management in a egotistical attempt to glorify an otherwise horrific working environment and deplorable organization.

Belligerent employer - check
    Non-housebroken dogs - check
    Horrendous benefits - check
    Belittling employees - check
    Lack of training - check

Advice to Management

Dissolve the corporation.

MK - May karma always be you co-pilot in life.

"Excellent workplace!"

I have been working at Kessler International full-time

Pros

I just love this place. Since I joined Kessler, I have worked with numerous global clients and the management is also very helpful. I never felt undermined by any of the senior employees at the firm and I believe that’s one of the reasons that many new employees seem to stick in this organization for long.

Cons

A little short on employee entertainment and recreation.

Advice to Management

Work on the infrastructure and may be add a recreational space for the employees.