Keurig Dr Pepper Regional Account Executive Reviews | Glassdoor

Bob Gamgort
  1. "Innovative and Lean"

Current Employee - Regional Account Executive

I have been working at Keurig Dr Pepper full-time

Pros

This company is very focused on continuous improvement and it works! I am impressed with the technology and the processes in place which remove barriers to getting things done!

Cons

Strategies are focused on the customer but do not always align with cost cutting initiatives in operations. Too much focus on reducing costs which impacts the satisfaction of our employees and our ability to meet our customers expectations.

Advice to Management

With the merger, we have an amazing array of brands across multiple categories. We need to create value for our customers by leveraging our entire portfolio to provide a unique advantage to retailers who partner with us for success.

Keurig Dr Pepper2018-08-30

Keurig Dr Pepper Response

November 2, 2018HR Leader

Thank your for your review and for acknowledging our focus on continuous improvement. We agree we have a great portfolio of brands as Keurig Dr Pepper. We will continue working to ensure we create the highest-quality products and service for consumers.

"Keurig Leadership should bring DP to 21st Century"

Former Employee - Regional Account Executive in Plano, TX

I worked at Keurig Dr Pepper full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Supportive cross functional departments, ie finance, HR, distribution, etc., strong national brands with good market share, team focused, good work/life balance promoted.

Cons

Micro-management for national and regional sales teams, unable to have autonomy to manage assigned accounts. Internal systems are very antiquated and need total overhaul. Lack of internal marketing funds and assets to compete with other beverage suppliers. Does not promote synergies with their DSD and Warehouse brands which is HUGE missed opportunities.

Advice to Management

Think outside of your department and make decisions which would best benefit the total business! Don't micro-manage seasoned professionals. Review your pay scale against competitors in the beverage or total CPG industry... KDP too low.

Keurig Dr Pepper2019-04-01