Keurig Dr Pepper Reviews

Updated Aug 6, 2020

3.3
Keurig Dr Pepper CEO Bob Gamgort
Bob Gamgort
Pros
  • "Great people to work with, job has a variety to it that allows it to be challenging(in 14 reviews)

• "Good benefits great customer service great time(in 12 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Great home for a career!"

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Keurig Dr Pepper full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The people make Keurig Dr Pepper a great place to work. The organization is committed to consistent improvement and growth.

Cons

The beverage industry is a fast paced business with customers and consumers that possess high demands.

2. "I work in warehouse handling packages and driving forklifts doing all kinds of warehouse duties"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Keurig Dr Pepper full-time for less than a year

Pros

I am a very hard and safe worker and like to learn new things and make sure the job is done right and on time every day

Cons

Learn to ask for help if you don't know what you are supposed to do so you can do it the right way

3. "KDP Territory Sales"

Former Employee - Territory Sales Manager in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Keurig Dr Pepper full-time for more than a year

Pros

KDP has a great work/home balance.

Cons

Very little direction is given to field sales positions working with distributors.

4. "Good company"

Current Employee - Supply Chain Analyst in Plano, TX

I have been working at Keurig Dr Pepper full-time for less than a year

Pros

- good working environment - good benefits - work/life balance is good - flexible

Cons

- slow pace - dont like the insurance policy

August 5, 2020HR Leader

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Your feedback is important as we continue to ensure that KDP is a place where everyone feels valued and can do great work. That is why we take a Team First approach, where we ask employees to be the kind of person you want on your team. As a supply chain analyst, your role is very important, especially during these unprecedented times. I want to thank you for everything you are doing day in, day out, to make KDP a success.

5. "Overall great experience"

Current Employee - Finance

I have been working at Keurig Dr Pepper full-time for more than a year

Pros

Growth opportunity, compensation, tuition reimbursement, team oriented, educational

Cons

Variation of processes across different plants can provide challenges

August 5, 2020HR Leader

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts. Your feedback is always welcome -- it’s how we build a strong team, rooted in our KDP values. I agree with you on the importance of continuing to invest in our people and focusing on employee engagement, and I assure you these remain top priorities for all leadership at KDP. I also want to acknowledge how the Finance team has really come together during this unprecedented time, with many of you working remotely continuing to Deliver Big every day! I sincerely thank you for your dedication and commitment.

6. "Overworked and understaffed"

Former Employee - Operations Supervisor

I worked at Keurig Dr Pepper full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

The benefits they offer are amazing, the pay is good.

Cons

Hiring is a long process and understaffing is a constant problem leading to constant overwork

7. COVID-19

"Couldn't be happier!"

Current Employee - Senior Learning Designer in Plano, TX

I have been working at Keurig Dr Pepper full-time for more than a year

Pros

I feel so incredibly lucky to work here! - I feel like I'm trusted and valued; not just by my immediate team, but by my whole function, and my senior leaders - Expectations are high, but I always have the right balance of support and autonomy to "get it done" - There is a huge emphasis on career/professional development - There are tons of opportunities to collaborate across functions, so I'm never bored - Senior leadership communicates well, especially during times of crisis (eg, Covid-19) - I feel confident in the company's overall performance, which makes me feel very secure

Cons

The old office can only be described as "beige." It wasn't exactly a stimulating environment. But, I'm looking forward to the new office being built at The Star in Frisco!

July 25, 2020HR Leader

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your experience here at KDP. We’re glad you’ve recognized our amazing team of employees that are the heart of our business! At KDP, we have a Team First approach where we ask our employees to be the kind of person you want on your team. It’s great to hear your whole function is living out our KDP values. We love to hear it! We are so glad to hear our ONE KDP efforts have had such a positive impact on your employee experience through this unprecedented time. As a team, we’ve really come together as ONE KDP to focus on the health and safety of our employees while supporting those we serve and demonstrating deep compassion for each other and our communities. Thank you for your sharing your experience!

8. "Fun place to work"

Former Employee - Order Picker in Irving, TX

I worked at Keurig Dr Pepper full-time

Pros

Managers are nice and accommodating

Cons

The warehouse is not climate controlled

"The worst for employees"

1.0
    Current Employee - Data Analyst

I have been working at Keurig Dr Pepper full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

6% 401k match is not bad

Cons

The pay is trash, but hey you are working for a Fortune 500 company which is great for the resume right ? They are posting record profits and how do they celebrate.... by cutting benefits and doing mass layoff. They treat their employees as things/tools and not people, and hey if you don't believe me their own survey of employees said only 39% would recommend the company to a friend.

10. "OK, not great"

Former Employee - Design Engineer II in Burlington, MA

I worked at Keurig Dr Pepper full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Nice salary and benefits, free coffee and tea (if you like that sort of thing), gym on site, opportunity to fix a flawed product

Cons

Nebulous goals, product platform has long-entrenched design flaws that prevent it from being anything but a wasteful device

Found 269 reviews