Key Resource Group Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Staffing Manager in Buffalo, NY
    Current Employee - Staffing Manager in Buffalo, NY

I have been working at Key Resource Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I started working as a Staffing Manager at Key Resource group in 2014. I am very proud to be part of a Woman owned company that has high ethics and standards. The owner is a very down to earth and driven person who takes a lot of pride in her company. The staff are valued and as a result are happy to come to work everyday.

Cons

I can't think of any cons to share at this time.

Advice to Management

The leadership is fantastic. You are set up to be successful with the supportive management style. If you work hard it will not go unnoticed.

"Legal Assistant"

Current Employee - Legal Assistant in Buffalo, NY
    Current Employee - Legal Assistant in Buffalo, NY

I have been working at Key Resource Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They had me come in for an interview promptly.

Cons

Unethical company made me many broken promises over and over again. Assured me that an offer was coming with better benefits and salary. I had another job offer but turned it down only to have the recruiter go radio silent on me for 2 weeks. Then I received an email stating that the position was filled. Now I am unemployed!

Advice to Management

Be honest to candidates so they don't decline a legitimate offer and end up unemployed.

3. "revolving door"

Former Contractor - Administrative/Legal in Buffalo, NY
    Former Contractor - Administrative/Legal in Buffalo, NY

I worked at Key Resource Group as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

I have worked with three different recruiters while I was at KRG. Some are better than others. Get a feel for if they actually have any interest in you as a person as opposed to a commodity and go with your gut here. It wont steer you wrong.

Cons

They go through a lot of employees. The first recruiter I worked with got me a great contract job, but all of a sudden she "no longer worked there". The next recruiter seemed nice but I hardly interacted with him until he "no longer worked there". The third recruiter got a hold of me very quickly to get me at a job the second recruiter was working with me on. She told me it was contract to hire and I was SO excited because I didn't even know that. I ended up getting the job and I gave notice at my old job. When I had a chance to talk with my supervisor she was pretty taken a back because it was never represented to key resource group as a contract to hire job. I immediately called to speak to my recruiter and was never able to get a hold of her. THEN a week later she got a hold of me VIA TEXT and told me "my services were no longer needed and that my employment with the client was finished effective immediately". Via text. Destroyed my life. And never returned a call. Luckily my employer that was going through this agency was sympathetic enough, and embarrassed by the way they were represented, that they offered me a different position directly.

Advice to Management

Don't lie. Treat people like people.

4. "Good experience"

Current Employee - Administrative/Clerical in Buffalo, NY
    Current Employee - Administrative/Clerical in Buffalo, NY

I have been working at Key Resource Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

People are friendly and outgoing

Cons

I have a good experience with the company & the work place

"worst place to go for............"

Former Freelancer - Technical Support in H S R Layout B D A Complex (India)
    Former Freelancer - Technical Support in H S R Layout B D A Complex (India)

Pros

nothing at all, do not go , if wanna go anyone go there n suffer through ur career

Cons

guys if u don't believe, go there submit ur resume and face the bloody irritating non-sense email trap calls....no jobs or good interviews even just regular waste mails.....

Advice to Management

nothing...people r treating u the way you r dealing with ur own business.... illeterate consultancy!!