KeyStaff Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Great Management Support"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Dallas, TX

I have been working at KeyStaff full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

KeyStaff is a growing company that outlines the steps for success at every level. this transparency allows employees in all roles the opportunity to know and understand the expectation and meet the guidelines in place to grow within the company. Being a smaller company the owners are available to reach out to for support.

Cons

Staffing is a challenging industry and it is a job that does not fit into the traditional 9-5. to be in staffing one has to be willing to work beyond those traditional hours to get the job done.

Advice to Management

Management has done a great job providing a platform for growth and success!

2. "Appointment Setter"

Current Employee - Appointment Setter in Tampa Palms, FL
    Current Employee - Appointment Setter in Tampa Palms, FL

I have been working at KeyStaff full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good pay for the amount of work required

Cons

Low upward mobility. No benefits. Temp-to-permanent with no guarantee of if/when you'll become permanent.

Advice to Management

More consistency with training

3. "Recruiter"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Austin, TX

I have been working at KeyStaff full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Best Team, best Manager in my branch!

Cons

Recruiting process to on boarding the temps is detailed, must complete everything or you don't get your commission

Advice to Management

We are taken care of because our manager said you do the same thing to her!

4. "Great Company, Great Boss"

Current Employee - Account Manager/Sales in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Account Manager/Sales in Dallas, TX

Pros

I just wanted to thank you for my job. I never thought that I would be this successful at a sales job. When I took this job I had never done sales before. I am feeling more confident every day. Thanks for the raise and all your support. KeyStaff is my home and I am proud of it. I also love everyone on my team.

Cons

None that I can think of. I don't really like my commute, but it's worth it to commute in to a job that I love.

Advice to Management

Also thanks for pushing me to grow and get out there and go to those networking events. I appreciate you both and love you both very much.

Anyway, thanks, I never thought I would love my job so much!!

KeyStaff Response

Dec 12, 2016 – Owner

Thank you so much! You're a huge asset to the company!

5. "Started off a job and now it is a career!"

I have been working at KeyStaff full-time (More than a year)

Pros

KeyStaff took me in with no experience and really taught me the staffing industry. I really have not come across anyone that I did not like at this company. They set clear metrics for you to meet from day one. The ones that do not meet the metric they agree upon are typically the ones that quit or get terminated. Having worked with many people that come from the staffing background are pleased with the metrics because they are often easier than any other agency they have worked for. Not just that, but have a better commission structure. They are the first small staffing agency to actually offer benefits that you would receive at most mid to larger size companies. I am confident once they grow even more, they will grow their benefits as well. If you do not want to work for a living and if you are not motivated by money and free vacations each year then this is definitely not the position for you.

Cons

None that I can think of at the moment. All the other small staffing agencies fail in comparison.

Advice to Management

Keep reevaluating year after year and you will keep up and exceed the competition

6. "Branch Manager"

I have been working at KeyStaff full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I like working here at KeyStaff because the owners are nice and supportive. Personally, they trust the Managers to make the decisions but of course you just have to make the good ones! My coworkers in Austin are great people. The sales and recruiting team are amazingly competitive and in a very healthy way. The money you get is what you worked for. So if you are a hard working one, you know you get more besides from your base pay. Sales has an uncapped commission. Recruiting has a clear path and levels on where to go and good % in commissions. KeyStaff is definitely growing and will continue to shine in the Staffing Industry.

Cons

If you are not detail oriented, and don't work hard, you can't work here.
    You don't want to see yourself failing.

Advice to Management

Continue to trust the good and excellent workers. Thank you!

"Excellent Opportunity for Everyone"

I have been working at KeyStaff full-time

Pros

KeyStaff offers everyone the opportunity to grow individually and works well with all employees to adapt to the ever-changing staffing industry. The offices all work really well together and there is a great team environment throughout the company. As long as you are willing to work, there is a ton of reward. There are quarterly awards and bonuses, monthly commission that is uncapped, and weekly contests with prizes awarded for both the sales team and recruiters. Every employee has the opportunity to make as much money as they work towards. This is a smaller company so each office is like a family with great culture. The culture is very positive, so someone that is naturally positive with a great attitude will excel here. As for the owners, I can tell that they are doing their best to offer the best environment, salaries, and opportunities for each employee while still ensuring that the business is successful.

Cons

There is a lot of paperwork and auditing done, however that will be anywhere that you go, since the paperwork is required by law.

"Not the worst but definitely not the best place to work!"

Current Employee - Recruiter
    Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at KeyStaff full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The employees are pretty great! Everybody is super friendly and inviting! It's a decent starter job but don't expect to make it a career.

Cons

There is no room for Recruiters to advance! They barely give you commission and could care less if you bust your butt to get positions filled. The owners are just money hungry which is why there is turnover pretty much every month!

KeyStaff Response

Oct 19, 2015 – Owner

I'm definitely sorry that you feel this way. Please call me so we can talk about it. I'm always available 512-470-4958. I read the review about being money hungry, and I assure you that is not the... More

9. "Amazing Opportunity"

Current Contractor - Customer Service in Austin, TX
    Current Contractor - Customer Service in Austin, TX

I have been working at KeyStaff as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Amazing company who truly cares and is compassionate about there employees.

Cons

Nothing negative to say about this

Advice to Management

Keep up the good word and special kudos go out to Amy Clary for her continued help and amazing staff

"Excellent Company!!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Pros

I would 100% recommend this agency to anyone looking for a career and help obtaining employment. I constantly recommend Keystaff to business owners and managers as alike. From the receptionist to the recruiters, I have seen nothing but respectable and professional people. I have worked with 2 other agencies and they do not compare to Keystaff. They are thorough and work very hard to place strong candidates. I appreciate the fact that they are looking to find the perfect match for their candidates and their customers. Do yourself a favor and give this company a try.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!