Keyot Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated July 11, 2017

4.3
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Keyot delivers on all fronts!!!!"

I have been working at Keyot full-time

Pros

Keyot provides a one of a kind experience to individuals just stepping out of college and into the business world. They equip their Crew212 consultants with the tools necessary to their success at one of their Fortune 500 clients. Through out my time at Keyot, I have had the ability to further develop my communication skills, knowledge of the technology space and tackle roles that are unheard of for someone straight out of college Their ability to build relationships with their consultants and clients, which is hard to find in today's corporate America, provides a mutually beneficial relationship for the consultant and the clients. If a fresh college graduate is looking for an opportunity to really catapult their career in an extremely short amount of time, I highly recommend this company! Awesome!

Cons

I have not experienced any negatives.

2. "Keyot Consultant"

Current Employee - Consultant in Des Moines, IA
    Current Employee - Consultant in Des Moines, IA

I have been working at Keyot full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great people, decent pay and benefits

Cons

Trying to grow too fast, too soon, aren't good about communicating with consultants, and only place at a few companies

Advice to Management

Really listen to your team during one-on-ones, don't just tell them to be patient

3. "Crew212 Consultant"

Pros

Open and helpful culture, relationship-based company

Cons

None that I can think of.

4. "Crew212 Business Consultant"

Current Employee - IT Business Consultant in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - IT Business Consultant in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Keyot full-time (More than a year)

Pros

As a young individual looking to refine my career and truly search for what I want to do in life, Keyot's Crew212 program does a great job of exposing you to different opportunities and help you learn about what you enjoy/don't enjoy. For young people that get deterred in regards to the "contract" position, don't be. As a Crew212 member you are an employee of Keyot. They certainly have gone out of there way for me when things have not gone as planned at my first client. Also, you get great exposure to the partners (who are very knowledgeable) of the company, one of the many perks in working for a smaller firm.

Cons

I know some people have felt a little pressure to go full time at their first client, but 9/10 if you voice your opinion and communicate that you don't really enjoy your client, they will help you out.

Advice to Management

None

5. "Great culture"

Pros

- Optimistic and motivating culture
    - HR rep and CEO spend time with contractors

Cons

- none that I can think of at the moment

"Great support"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Keyot as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

The intake, placement and ongoing support is excellent. There are mentor opportunities to work with the newer consultants coming through the boom lab conduit. Problems are resolved in a relatively short amount of time.

Cons

Keyot has grown very quickly and this fast pace creates a disconnect of the personal boutique style that they strive to achieve with the actual " organization".