KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Keywee Reviews

Updated Dec 3, 2021

Found 42 of over 43 reviews

4.0
Keywee CEO Yaniv Makover (no image)
Yaniv Makover

Former Employee

Enjoyable Experience

Dec 3, 2021 - Junior Copywriter
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Pleasant, social work environment - Work is engaging and encourages creativity - Fun, stimulating workplace culture and kind employees

Cons

- Often a high-pressure environment on individuals which distracts from team-building/productive collaboration

2. 1.0

Don't work there

Nov 13, 2021 - Customer Success Manager in Tel Aviv-Yafo
    Business Outlook

Pros

offices looks ok i guess, they recruit good people.

Cons

The worst company to work at. After 2 years there, as my 1st job in the industry - while I didn’t understand how bad i was treated i can recommend not to work there. Now, that i work at a normal company i understand how much time, energy and effort i used to put on a company that suck your blood and treat you the worst. All the good recommendations here are lies. They force the employees to write good comments once in a while.

1 person found this review helpful
  3. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good people, no WLB

Mar 15, 2021 - Customer Service Manager (CSM) in Tel Aviv-Yafo
    Business Outlook

Pros

You can Learn a lot, work along side with smart people, good costumers, fast paced start up, you can talk to people and hang out together, and feel your work matters.

Cons

they don't give enough good feedback or a bonus for hard work. actually they don't give at all. No Work life balance

4. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great people and product, intense work

Sep 15, 2020 - Content Writer in Tel Aviv-Yafo
    Business Outlook

Pros

At Keywee, I got to work with some brilliant and personally amazing people, the kind you really make friends with. The product is innovative and is at the cutting edge. The customers I worked with were the best in their class and I learned a lot from them about the industry.

Cons

Work is hard and demanding, and the time difference between the American and Israeli teams, as well as between the Israeli team can be challenging.

5. 5.0

Great people, great energy

Jul 16, 2020 - Senior Product Manager in Tel Aviv-Yafo
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Exciting product - Warm, supportive environment - Working with some of the biggest names in the industry - A growing company that offers many career opportunities

Cons

- Demanding work hours, need to be available around the clock

1 person found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great company!

Jul 16, 2020 - Policy Team in Tel Aviv-Yafo
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, and work environment. learned a lot from working at Keywee.

Cons

Have nothing bad to say about the company.

7. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company/People/Tech, Bad Work-Life Balance

May 27, 2020 - Customer Success Manager in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great opportunity to work with the best publishers/brands in the world.

Cons

Work-life balance can be tough.

8. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great Experience

May 21, 2020 - Accounts Manager in Tel Aviv-Yafo
    Business Outlook

Pros

You work at a fast pace environment and learn a lot. The people are some of the brightest and most hard workeing people I worked with.

Cons

You need to be willing to give 150%. Times can be crazy and you might need to work overtime but it's a worthwhile experience in my opinion

9. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Quite possibly the worst work environment one could work in, delusional leadership”

Mar 23, 2020 - Sales Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Basically none They let me go to the gym during lunch

Cons

Virtually everything - Mismanaged by delusional leadership - Both CEO and COO are at best terrible people and a worst committing fraud - Heard stories of the CEO A/B testing the snacks… The Snacks (and not to see which were good, to see if employees deserved them) - CEO is incapable of running sales driven organization, watched entire sales team quit or encourage themselves be fired, unbeknownst to leadership - Overheard leadership catch wind of employee who wanted to quit and fired him instead, as a sign of "Power" - CCO believes he's smarter than everyone else in the building, has no idea that all are aware of his fake smiles and obvious manipulation - apparently University of Arizona is a good school now - Deep seeded and obvious Israeli favoritism - Mind blowingly difficult to work with Israeli workers in office as they are on different time frame and have conflicting goals with US workers - Business model is inherently flawed and company is doomed to fail - Newly released product was in production for 2-years and provides no value Warning: They do not pay or intend to pay salaries that are signed on day 1. Will change your entire pay structure at will. Watched this happen to my colleagues on several occasions. Have heard rumors of multiple lawsuits around the industry. This is where careers go to die

5 people found this review helpful

Keywee Response

We are sorry that these are the only things you remember from your time at Keywee. We’d like to avoid publicly discussing the details that led to your resignation, but as suggested before, we would be happy to discuss further in person. Nevertheless, we take any feedback we receive, positive or negative, seriously. We will take the needed actions to improve regardless. We wish you good luck and much success.

10. 1.0

Good product. Mechanical and strenuous Job

Sep 27, 2019 - CSM (Campaign Manager) in Tel Aviv-Yafo
    Business Outlook

Pros

Interesting product. Nice people. Big clients.

Cons

Crazy work hours. You’re expected to be on call 24/7 working both Israel and American hours. High workforce turnover, due to the long hours and in compassionate management.

4 people found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 42 Reviews

Keywee Reviews FAQs

75% of Keywee employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Keywee 2.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 4 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Keywee to be culture, coworkers, career development and the cons to be senior leadership, compensation, management.

Popular Careers with Keywee Job Seekers