Kforce St. Louis Reviews

Updated Aug 8, 2020

4.2
Kforce Chairman and CEO David L. Dunkel
David L. Dunkel
  1. "Great Customer Service"

Current Contractor - Logistics Coordinator in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Kforce for less than a year

Pros

Always check in and assist in any way possible.

Cons

Not always fully up to date with current assignment.

2. "Okay Service offered through the temporary staffing."

2.0
    KEY NOT FOUND: reviews.temporary-current - Real Estate Services Administrator in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Kforce for less than a year

Pros

They respond promptly to calls and emails.

Cons

Not many positions currently available being offered.

Continue reading

3. "Stepping stone to better things"

Former Employee - IT Recruiter in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Kforce full-time for less than a year

Pros

fun coworkers, lively work environment, office parties, opportunities to earn extra money, free coffee (lol)

Cons

horrible management, ZERO work-life balance, clique-y, cut-throat, this company has no regard for its candidates and only cares about making money, management doesn't like when you ask questions, management talks down to you/gossips about you behind your back. this company does not value intelligence and talent.

August 6, 2020

What you describe in the “Cons” section does not emulate the experience or work environment we strive to offer our employees. We encourage you to reach out to our HR team at KforceCares@kforce.com to have a confidential discussion. Thank you.

4. "The BEST people"

Current Employee - Talent Manager in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Kforce full-time for more than a year

Pros

A+ management, flexible to real life, the people take pride in what we do! Wouldn't want to work anywhere else. During this difficult time, the management team has worked tirelessly on making sure their employees have the tools to succeed while working from home and maintaining the book of business. High Standards, but huge reward!

Cons

You're in charge of your destiny- if that can even be a con! Work hard, you'll see results.

July 9, 2020

Thank you for leaving a detailed review. We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoy working with our leadership and that you feel you have the tools to succeed.

5. "Excellent employer for contract / temporary work."

4.0
    Former Contractor - Consultant in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Kforce for less than a year

Pros

Kforce is well organized for handling contract work. The processes are well documented and easy to use. They keep in touch with contract workers and help when issues arise.

Cons

The recruiters for permanent jobs are not accessible. An admin handles contacts for multiple recruiters making it difficult to get your foot in the door and develop a working relationship with a recruiter.

July 2, 2020

We are happy to hear that your assignment went smoothly from start to finish. We hope to work with you again in the future!

6. "Kforce is a Wonderful Workplace"

Current Employee - Senior Onboarding Specialist in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Kforce full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Kforce has been a wonderful place to work for the past four years. It's a stressful environment at times, all of staffing is, but my coworkers and leaders are amazing to work with.

Cons

There can be a lot of pressure from recruiters and sales associates, but I've been here for long enough that I know how important it is to work through the compliance process right, rather than quickly.

April 10, 2020

Thank you for taking time to write a review. We’re happy that you’ve enjoyed your role for the last four years and working with your coworkers.

7. "I feel lucky to work for Kforce"

Current Employee - Market Vice President in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Kforce full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

We get to help clients and consultants find employment. We have FUN at work. I have great leaders, for guidance and support.

Cons

Continue to evolve leadership development, but they do a great job thus far

April 10, 2020

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. It’s great to hear that you enjoy your role and what you do on a daily basis—helping people find jobs. We’re so glad to know that you enjoy the company culture and the leaders in your office.

8. "This company is great. They were able to help me find a job quickly and efficiently."

Current Employee - Billing Specialist in Maryland Heights, MO

I have been working at Kforce full-time for less than a year

Pros

Flexibility, pay, support, honest, Insurance

Cons

Limited jobs, no medical coding

March 6, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to write a review based on your experience. We know it’ll be useful to others looking to work with us. We’re glad to hear that you enjoy working with our team and that you were able to efficiently find a job that suits your interests.

9. "Keep up the communication if you want to keep a job!"

Current Contractor - Contractor in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Kforce for more than 3 years

Pros

Good variety of jobs and can be competitive pay if you keep on your toes.

Cons

No communication from anyone turn in timecards.

January 17, 2020

Thanks for leaving a review. We’re happy to know that we offer a variety of jobs in your industry. If you have any questions about our timecard processes, please contact KforceCares@kforce.com. Thank you.

"I love my workplace"

Current Employee - IT Technical Recruiter in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Kforce full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible work hours, outstanding bosses, GREAT Work/Life Balance, competitive work environment, OUTSTANDING COMMISSION PLAN! We have a "Work Hard, Play hard" mentality here at KForce. Our management is always encouraging us to do better and helps us reach our personal and professional goals!

Cons

The only con I can think of for working here is that you have to be able to manage your time correctly! This is a skill I work on daily and feel that I have all of the tools to be successful.

November 22, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review. We appreciate it! It helps others who are considering joining our firm. We’re happy to hear about your positive experience here. And we agree, time management is certainly a skill we all need to learn! Thanks again.

Found 53 reviews