KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Kforce

Engaged Employer

Kforce

Add a Review

Kforce Employee Reviews about "kforce"

Updated Nov 30, 2021

Technical Account Manager

57 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "People are great and welcoming.(in 137 reviews)
  • "Takes good care of Visa documentation and very good in assigning good pay projects.(in 116 reviews)
  • "Hard work pays off and the culture is great(in 99 reviews)
  • "Good training and resources to help you get started in your career(in 54 reviews)
  • "Work life balance was great(in 53 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Kforce and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "kforce"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great culture

Nov 29, 2021 - VSD Talent Associate in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, competitive, multitasking, autonomy

Cons

Hours are long, supporting Kforce offices across the nation

Kforce Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad to hear you work with great people at Kforce. We wish you continued success with the firm.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Amazing Team, Great Place to Grow

Nov 29, 2021 - Director in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Kforce has been and continues to be an fantastic place to grow a career. I am lucky to be surrounded by a hard-working, highly-competent team and supported by amazing leaders who are "in the business" rather than "on the business." We support an amazing and diverse range of clients that do amazing work as well. Great place to thrive whether you're new to the industry, a seasoned pro, or anywhere in-between.

Cons

Nothing negative to share here.

Kforce Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are thrilled to hear you feel Kforce is a great place to thrive in your career. We wish you continued success within the firm.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Kforce, a firm that actually cares!

Nov 17, 2021 - Recruiter in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Kforce provides a flexible work environment for the demands of a working parent. They encourage family-first and give us the technology and tools to be successful and trust us to get our job done. I recently made a change within the firm and the support I received from upper management and now from my new team has been truly amazing. I am grateful to be a part of this company!

Cons

I don't have any at this time.

1 person found this review helpful

Kforce Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so happy to hear that you value the work life balance at Kforce. We wish you continued success in your career with the firm.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best Culture, Leadership, and Collaborative Work Environment I've Experienced

Nov 16, 2021 - Digital Content Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

The most important pro of working for Kforce is the culture. Culture sets the tone for everything else you experience at work - and Kforce's culture is hands down the best of any company I have ever worked for. Knowing I have the flexibility to balance the needs of my work and my family, within the schedule that works best for me, is invaluable and the most important characteristic I would consider in any workplace. Next, is having a leadership team that trusts me to get my work done without micromanaging and showing appreciation for the work I do. I truly feel my contributions are valued and recognized at Kforce. Finally, are the people you work with. I've never worked in an environment where everyone I come into contact with is more than willing to help or collaborate like they are at Kforce. Joining Kforce is the best decision I've made in my career journey thus far.

Cons

None worth mentioning. Every company/job will have its pros & cons, so what is truly important is how these are balanced. For me, the pros of working at Kforce far outweigh any cons that could be mentioned.

Kforce Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are thrilled to hear of the positive experience you are having at Kforce. We are so happy you feel the confidence of your leaders and that they value your input as well. We wish you continued success with the firm.

5. 2.0
    Current Freelancer

its okay

Nov 30, 2021 - Chemical Technician IV in Corvallis, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

it's a job it has benefits

Cons

Kforce takes about half of the wages you would normally be paid in this position

6. 4.0
    Former Contractor, more than 1 year

Good for a stepping stone to a permanent position

Nov 4, 2021 - IT Help Desk Technician
    Business Outlook

Pros

Kforce team is very professional and they do what they say they are going to do. Highly responsive to requests. Very good support from the centralized HR team.

Cons

The pay you end up getting is less after the Kforce portion. I knew of other positions that were permanent getting $10/hour more without the contract. Benefits are decent but expensive after comparing Fortune 500 companies and what they offer.

Kforce Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad to hear you felt supported from Kforce. We appreciate your feedback.

7. 2.0
    Current Contractor, more than 1 year

Solarwinds Managment Administrator at KForce

Nov 16, 2021 - Solarwinds Administrator in Reston, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I'm pretty much a consultant in location different from where my (REMOTE) supervisors, manager/s are in so I'm don't have no one micro-managing me!

Cons

Because KForce is a job placement firm, benefits aren't provided! No, real communication with anyone from KForce since I started working for them since Aug 2020!

Kforce Response

Please know that what you describe in your review does not mirror the experience we aim to provide our consultants. If you’d like to discuss this with a member of our HR team, reach out to KforceCares@kforce.com. Thank you.

8. 3.0
    Former Temporary Employee, less than 1 year

Kforce interview

Nov 5, 2021 - Desktop Support Engineer in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work lots of travel

Cons

Traveling sometime it was a long distance and Kforce and problem with the mileage rate

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best Decision

Oct 19, 2021 - Client Relation Manager in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

My time at Kforce has been amazing! I wish I had a time machine to go back in time to join the company sooner! From the top down, it is the most encouraging, focused and passionate company I have worked for. Despite their size and reach, the executive leadership has a vested interest in every single person's success and well being and gives the necessary training and tools to reach that success. I look forward to working with Kforce for the rest of my professional career!

Cons

*Nothing Kforce can control, but I wish I could see my co-workers and clients more in person.

Kforce Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are ecstatic to hear how much you have enjoyed your time at Kforce. We wish you continued success with the firm.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing Collaborative Culture with great leadership

Oct 12, 2021 - Vice President in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive & Career growth focused leadership, promote from within Culture and wonderful "TEAM success driven" management process. Relationship building approach vs. one off sales and tons of training available when needed. Creative / new ideas are encouraged and achievement is celebrated.

Cons

Kforce does not have the most well-known brand in the West since headquarters is in Tampa. So although we are supporting the option to work remotely (no matter what the role), if there is any CON it is attracting the interest of amazing new people located in the West that can help Kforce grow and spread the word of how great this company is.

Kforce Response

Thank you for providing your feedback. We’re thrilled to hear that you've enjoyed your time working with the firm. We wish you the best of luck in your career endeavors.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 398 Reviews