Kforce Employee Reviews about "long hours"
74% would recommend to a friend
(65 total reviews)
82% approve of CEO
Found 65 of over 3K reviews
Updated Nov 30, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Kforce
2 years ago
Hey all! I'm a tech recruiter with kforce on the Amazon vertical. I have a bunch of QA roles open in different locations. Mostly Seattle, LA, and TX. Also have a few remote QA automation roles would love to connect with anyone open to talking or considering new work opportunities!!
4 months ago
Full Stack Developer
4 months ago
Full Stack Developer
Women in STEM
5 months ago
I was contacted by Kforce recruiter for an open position. I am on H1-B visa. In my current company my manager nominated my name for I-140 process and mentioned that the process will start in October 2023. I have heard some people on H1-B in Capgemini asked to move out of USA because they didn't start I-140 on time. I know in capgemini it takes lot of time and approvals to start I-140 process. Which company is better in terms of immigration Kforce or Capgemini? Please suggest.
Got a burning question about Kforce? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Kforce employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "People are great and welcoming." (in 163 reviews)
- "Takes good care of Visa documentation and very good in assigning good pay projects." (in 139 reviews)
- "Kforce culture and values are great and there is mutual respect for all co" (in 126 reviews)
- "Leadership has been great and continue to have my best interest in mind." (in 68 reviews)
- "Great training and branding." (in 64 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Kforce and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "long hours"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Jul 7, 2017Strategic Relationship ManagerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsNew York, NY
I started working for Kforce as a Sales Rep right out of college and cannot be thankful for my experience. The staffing industry as a whole is challenging but Kforce treats their employees with respect and will train them. - Yes, they do show favoritism. If you work hard, they will reward you! - The people are great. Always something to laugh at. - Shawn Law is a phenomenal person to work for. Tough but fair (and hilarious) - I learned a ton about the tech industry - Once you establish relationships with clients, the job becomes much easier and you start making really good money!
- Numbers driven (it's sales though) - Long hours (while establishing your book of business)1
- 3.0Jan 5, 2023RecruiterFormer Employee
Great training for entry level employees
Long hours and micro-managing. Always being monitored.Kforce Response11mo
We appreciate taking the time to leave a review.
- 5.0Oct 5, 2018Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Amazing leadership ranging from Market Managers, Directors, and VP's. Culture is something the company takes seriously (which is awesome) and they work hard to preserve it.
Not really any. Some long hours but every production role in almost every company has that so it comes with job.3Kforce Response6y
Thank you for your review. We appreciate the feedback, and we’re happy to hear that our great people are taking our culture seriously! – Kerri P.
- 4.0Oct 27, 2008Account ManagerCurrent EmployeePittsburgh, PA
Positions allow individuals the opportuntity to leverage skills in a way that creates strong professional opportunities and high potential for financial compensation...but you have to work your butt off
Long hours and demanding schedule
- 4.0May 19, 2019Physical TherapistCurrent Freelancer
the pay was really good
very long hours of workKforce Response5y
Thank you for reviewing Kforce. We appreciate it!
- 5.0Jul 21, 2016Account ManagerCurrent EmployeeMiami, FL
Great place to work. It's a fun and competitive work environment. More importantly through the ups and downs you are surrounded by great team that supports you! There's opportunity for growth and you are learning something new everyday while helping people!
Long hours but if you put in the work it does payoff
- 4.0Aug 5, 2019Client RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearAustin, TX
compensation, family-like atmosphere, team building events
sometimes long hours (but this is necessary for success)Kforce Response5y
Thanks for leaving a review. We appreciate it! We’re happy to hear that you’re enjoying our company culture.
- 5.0Jun 26, 2018Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 10 years
best company to work for
long hours but well worth itKforce Response6y
Thanks for the kudos! We are glad you’re part of our Kforce family. - Kerri P.