Kforce Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

Updated Nov 3, 2020

3.8
Kforce Chairman and CEO David L. Dunkel
David L. Dunkel
Pros
Cons
  • "Work/Life balance is kind of lacking, but this is a sales job and to be expected(in 58 reviews)

• "Long hours, Fast Paced stressful sales environment(in 45 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews

"Solid Local Management"

Current Employee - Talent Relationship Manager in Madison, WI

I have been working at Kforce full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Local Management, Work - Life Balance, PTO, Market Reputation, DE&I Initiatives

Cons

MS Dynamics, Semi-Monthly Pay Cycle

October 2, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate it!

2. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Senior Data Warehouse Developer in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Kforce full-time

Pros

Great work/life balance. Interesting work

Cons

Tight deadlines few times Other than that nothing much

December 1, 2020

We are happy to know that you appreciate the work/life balance and that you enjoy your job responsibilities. Thanks for leaving a review!

3. "Great Company"

4.0
    Former Employee - Specialist in Tampa, FL

I worked at Kforce full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Work life balance was great

Cons

Salary a little low and 401 k match not great

October 22, 2020

Thanks for leaving a review!

4. "Good experience bad enviornment"

Former Employee - Talent Representative

I worked at Kforce full-time for more than a year

Pros

Kforce gives good experience, you learn the business extremely fast and get great skills that can carry over into any field. You learn how to negotiate, speak a technical skill set with any level candidate and are juggling multiple recs a day.

Cons

No work/life balance, long hours/long work weeks are very normal and you feel looked down upon if you don't work over the weekend. The benefits aren't great, no real career path/growth because what they are looking for seems to change every week (no consistency) and the turn over rate is extremely high.

October 15, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. What you describe does not match the culture we aim to cultivate. If you'd like to discuss your review with a member of our HR team, please reach out to KforceCares@kforce.com.

5. "Great Management"

Current Employee - Customer Liaison in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Kforce full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great management, very flexible with you, the job is very easy, GREAT work life balance

Cons

Pay is a little low, not much room for raises

September 25, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving a review. We're thrilled to hear you enjoy working with your management team and that you enjoy the work-life balance your job offers.

6. "Great Job But Company Somewhat Antiquated"

4.0
    Current Employee - FSO

I have been working at Kforce full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Kforce is the standard "corporate America" company, and there are pros and cons that come with that. The company offers career growth, job stability, good PTO (a little over 3 weeks), leadership/mentorship and a fun and energetic company culture. With recent management restructure, things have become much more enjoyable. As part of a larger team, it's great to feel that your voice is heard and that you're contributing to something bigger than yourself -- helping people find work.

Cons

Staffing is a fulfilling industry, but sometimes there's little work/life balance (especially for leaders/management) because everything becomes a priority in leadership's eyes. Also, some of the benefits are not standard (lack of maternity/paternity leave, medical/dental insurance are not at industry standards, etc.) The pay is also below industry standards for most entry-mid level roles. It's also odd that Christmas Eve isn't a firm-wide paid holiday,

September 3, 2020

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We will pass your advice to our leadership team.

7. "Great Company, terrible leadership"

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Tampa, FL

I worked at Kforce full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great resources. They train you very thoroughly and give you all the tolls to advance

Cons

They work you like a sweat shop, no work life balance, and leadership only cares about themselves and those that decide to sell their souls to the company. Not ideal for someone with a young, growing family

September 25, 2020

What you describe in the "Cons" section does not emulate the experience we offer our employees. If you'd like to discuss your time working with us, please reach out to KforceCares@kforce.com to have a conversation with our HR team.

8. "Great Opportunity"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Reston, VA

I have been working at Kforce full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Access to LinkedIn Recruiter, CareerBuilder, Indeed and a strong internal database. Ongoing training (as well as available training materials) Team mentality and culture environment Tons of opportunities to make a lot of money Fantastic commission structure & base salary Management is relatively hands off once you begin producing well.

Cons

Middle management does not really get anything done. Work/Life balance is kind of lacking, but this is a sales job and to be expected Push for culture from higher ups sometimes misleads junior people who don't realize your performance comes first with the judgement of you doing a good job here.

August 13, 2020

Thank you for providing such a detailed review based on your experience. We know it’ll provide insight to those looking to work with us in the future. We’ll be sure to pass your advice along to our leadership team.

9. "Nice Company"

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Madison, WI

I have been working at Kforce full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Supportive good compensation good work life balance good immigration department

Cons

Rigid on other benefits Does not support financially for additional training

August 6, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It’s great to know that you’re enjoying your role.

10. "Stepping stone to better things"

Former Employee - IT Recruiter in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Kforce full-time for less than a year

Pros

fun coworkers, lively work environment, office parties, opportunities to earn extra money, free coffee (lol)

Cons

horrible management, ZERO work-life balance, clique-y, cut-throat, this company has no regard for its candidates and only cares about making money, management doesn't like when you ask questions, management talks down to you/gossips about you behind your back. this company does not value intelligence and talent.

August 6, 2020

What you describe in the “Cons” section does not emulate the experience or work environment we strive to offer our employees. We encourage you to reach out to our HR team at KforceCares@kforce.com to have a confidential discussion. Thank you.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 120 English Reviews