Kforce Employee Reviews about "work life balance"
74% would recommend to a friend
(162 total reviews)
83% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "People are great and welcoming." (in 161 reviews)
- "Takes good care of Visa documentation and very good in assigning good pay projects." (in 142 reviews)
- "Great culture and definitely needed to grind" (in 135 reviews)
- "Leadership has been great and continue to have my best interest in mind." (in 68 reviews)
- "Kforce is focused on keeping its employees safe and promoting a good work/life balance." (in 56 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Kforce and is not affected by filters.
Found 162 of over 3K reviews
Updated Dec 6, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Mar 15, 2023Talent AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsTampa, FL
Kforce's culture is the best I've ever been a part of. For a billion dollar company, you get a small company culture feel, where executives are personable and know your name, teams are extremely supportive and care for you on a personal level, and everyone is friendly and open to partnership. I feel like my leaders have my best interest at heart and give me opportunities to learn, grow, and develop. They value my opinions and are always open to improving the way work gets done. I have the best work life balance I've ever had with lots of flexibility which alleviates a lot of stress. I'm also grateful to have had the opportunity to change roles at Kforce to explore a new career path. Kforce has truly changed my life not only professionally but on a deep personal level. Kforcer for life!
I love my role, my team, my leadership team, and am very satisfied with my compensation. The only minor con would be some of the Benefits. I like the PTO offering, but would love if the 401(k) match could be improved slightly. The benefits are in line with the staffing industry though!!Kforce Response9mo
We appreciate your review!
- 5.0Feb 23, 2023Senior Digital Marketing SpecialistCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
- office-occasional work environment - we are never required to come into the office, but have the opportunity to use Kforce's office spaces across the country - great work-life balance and flexible work schedule if needed - amazing office culture - everyone is super friendly and always willing to help out if needed - good benefits - generous PTO, 401k matching, health insurance, etc. - growth opportunities - a lot of room to grow within the company (was promoted to a Senior after less than a year with the company)
- compensation could be higher - raises and bonuses are pretty minimal, and they don't really keep up with the rising inflation rates - organization structure - it takes a while to get anything approved because it has to go through so many channels1Kforce Response10mo
We appreciate your review and feedback!
- 1.0Mar 12, 2018RecruiterCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Work from home if needed, 17 days of pto, paid major holidays. That’s about all the pros this company has.
-no training and they expect you to hit metrics -communication sucks -leadership shows favoritism and let’s “high performers” take credit for work they did not earn -toxic work environment -no accountability if you’re on the directors good side -no real f&a orders. Every job order are admin roles -account managers say they go on client visits when in reality they are really at home not doing their job while us recruiters are slaving away -they promote work life balance but tell us that if we want to succeed we have to work all day and night -no motivation. If you don’t get a fill they don’t let you know you did a good job for the effort you did put in -if you’re not a top performer leadership won’t even acknowledge your presence in the office -when someone is fired management sends an email to the whole team announcing they got fired and they make fun of them during meetings -they will constantly remind you that if you don’t hit your numbers you will get fired -beware of what you tell leadership during one on one meetings. There is no confidentially. -management and account managers get together to talk badly about the recruiters they don’t like -unethical account managers -very high turnover (over 20 people have quit since I started less then a year ago) -they fire people like crazy (employees here are disposable) -I would give it zero stars if I could -worst place I have ever worked3Kforce Response6y
We appreciate you taking the time to provide detailed feedback and are concerned by your review. If you’d like to discuss this further with our HR team, please email us at KforceCares@Kforce.com. Thank you. – Kerri P.
- 5.0Mar 1, 2022Technical RecruiterCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearMiami, FL
• Culture culture culture - I value being on a team that pushes to stay hungry and motivated everyday • Management - I have all the resources and guidance I need without ever being micromanaged which gives me my space to implement my work style • Uncapped Commission - My base salary takes care of my lifestyle that I have right now but the fact that my commissions are a reflection of my hard work is what keeps me competitive (You get out what you put in) • Flexibility - Work/Life balance is always important and encouraged - I never have to worry about taking a day off whether if it’s because I’m sick, on vacation, or need a mental health day • Team - You are working with people who are passionate about their jobs so our meetings are never boring, our work events are so much fun and my coworkers have become my friends outside of work
• If you are not a fast learner, hungry, quick on your feet, a problem solver or have the “I’ll figure it out” mentality - this is not the place for you • Base salary may seem a bit low at first but remember that your commission checks get bigger and bigger if you work smarter not harder • There is a training but you are going to learn when your thrown into the fire - if you are someone who needs instructions for ever little thing, it may take you longer to ramp up2Kforce Response2y
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We are truly thrilled to hear that you love the company culture, our office occasional model and that you feel supported by your leadership team. We wish you continued success here at Kforce!
- 2.0Jul 31, 2019Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 5 years
Over my tenure working with the company the associates are the only thing positive that I got out of the company.
Expect to work long hours. They used to value work life balance but that is a thing of the past. 60-70 hours weeks are the new norm. If you have a life outside of Kforce, say goodbye to it now. They only care if you make excessive amounts of calls. The company is turning into a call center environment and people are leaving right and left for this reason. VP level leadership and middle management are now only focused on numbers and give little to no direction on how to build your book of business. I was left with empty promises from my director informing that they would assist me in my professional development as I had worked with the company for a few years and I did not receive any support. Not to mention, the monthly one on one's we were supposed to have didn't happen over a 4-5 month period. Where was that support I was promised? Nonexistent. Management will let people go if they do not like their personalities. The culture of an office that used to be great turned into the kind set of 'who is next to go?' Everyone is walking on eggshells. Fortunately everyone at the associate level felt the same and we got through it together. Commission structure and annually salary structure desperately needs to be relooked at. It is not competitive. Especially since the company wants you to work 60-70 hour weeks, pay us for it or we all will leave due to burn out. The company promotes people that are NOT meant to be leaders and have no positive influential impact on individuals in any way. Instead middle management gets on you about your numbers but doesn’t help come up with a road map on how to get there if you are struggling, or taking in account that business is slow. Repetitive trainings and meetings can be cut in half. Half the days are spent talking on subjects that are completely irrelevant to what we do.4Kforce Response5y
Thank you for sharing your experience as a former employee. It sounds like your work environment and management didn’t match what you were looking for. We’ll pass your advice to Management to our leadership team. Good luck in your future endeavors.
- 5.0Jan 10, 2022Strategic Relationship DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 10 years
Kforce is focused on keeping its employees safe and promoting a good work/life balance. We are all working remotely and thriving. Kforce management understands if we are doing well in our personal life, we will do well in our professional life. Being able to work from home, first during the pandemic and now for the foreseeable future, gives me the opportunity to make sure my family is taken care of (at home) while doing the work I enjoy. Kforce promotes integrity, excellence, compassion, unity, adaptability, courage, and fun. Kforce is innovative and driving a path toward the future.
I don't have any "cons" working for Kforce.Kforce Response2y
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We are so glad to hear that our office occasional model works for you and you feel supported by your leadership team. We wish you continued success here at the firm!
- 4.0Apr 6, 2016Senior RecruiterCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsBoston, MA
Great leadership, awesome pay if you are successful, great culture
It's a grind especially when deals don't close and there is not much work/life balance
- 5.0Jun 25, 2019ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
Challenging and fun career. They really invest in their recruiters, sales, and leadership training to ensure the whole firm is on the same page to accomplish our goals. Do an amazing job to explain the WHY behind what we do to get us amped up about how we all contribute to the firms mission. Great culture and team environment. Work life balance but what you put into the job you get out of it!
Not necessarily a con and think it’s coming but to have remote flex with the open floor model plan for collaboration!1Kforce Response5y
We’re happy to hear that you love our company culture and that you’ve recognized the importance we place on training. Thank you for all that you do for Kforce and thanks for leaving a review!
- 1.0Jan 26, 2023Technical RecruiterFormer Employee
Staffing experience Semi flexible work from home
Poor commission structure Poor management Stressful environment Favoritism Toxic work environment No DEI Long hours - expected but does not make for a healthy work/life balance Expectation of in office even though remoteKforce Response11mo
Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, what you described is not the type of experience we aim to provide. We encourage you to share your thoughts and feedback with Kforcecares@kforce.com.
- 5.0Mar 15, 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsTampa, FL
Kforce has really invested in my career and has contributed to my personal and professional growth in a massive way. Kforce has also adjusted to the current times making sure their associates are comfortable in responses to the pandemic.
Work life balance used to be a challenge for me personally but being remote has really created the balance I need.1