Cover image for Khoros

70 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Khoros and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years
    Featured Review

Great people and great product

May 25, 2022 - Senior Director Product Management in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management deeply trusts employees, significant autonomy, and clear sense of purpose and contribution to overall company goals. Strong support from Vista and the Board. Generous perks/benefits, healthy culture and strong DE&I initiatives (which I say as a member of multiple minority groups), and an Exec team who really cares about its people along with delivering strong business results to keep the business healthy.

Cons

Less folks in the Austin office now with an increasingly remote environment (but do appreciate its more remote-friendly now)

Khoros Response

Thank you for sharing! I’m so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time working with us here at Khoros. We strive to build and nurture a healthy culture for all our employees, while empowering them to take charge of their career development. Good luck in all of your future endeavors!

2. 5.0

Great atmosphere

Nov 29, 2022 - Social Media Coordinator in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is always willing to help. Never worked at a more positive environment.

Cons

Not much interaction with other employees in other departments

3. Join the Khoros team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A lot of promise and talent, but can't get out of their own way

Nov 16, 2022 - Product Marketing in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

- People - Vista-backed - Opportunity

Cons

- Uncertain leadership - Unclear growth - Misaligned org structure

Khoros Response

Thanks for taking the time to write about your experience working here at Khoros. Authentic insights around both pros and cons help job seekers and employees understand what it’s truly like to work at a company, and are vital to helping us fulfill our mission. Thanks again for your feedback. If you would like to continue this conversation please reach out at glassdoorteam@khoros.com.

5. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great company

Nov 1, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work culture and amazing people

Cons

none at the moment l

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Company

Oct 26, 2022 - Associate Technical Account Manager in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I manage my own schedule with my clients. There is no micro management as our leaders treat us as adults. The pay is great and I don't ever feel over worked.

Cons

Not many cons other then the product is a bit of a pain.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome Company

Oct 25, 2022 - Lead Development Representative in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people and culture. Very knowledgeable coworkers

Cons

Very low pay. Can be rough in recession. A ton of change in management

8. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Short view of Khoros

Nov 2, 2022 - Sales Development Representative (SDR)
    Business Outlook

Pros

Khoros had a great culture. Everyone there really did care about your success. Interesting products.

Cons

There is minimal internal growth. There was poor communication between departments. There was a false promise of career growth opportunities.

1 person found this review helpful

Khoros Response

Thanks for taking the time to write about your experience working here at Khoros. We agree - we have some great people who have worked at Khoros, and they’re truly what has made us great. We are on a path of transformation and that ultimately drives change and therefore, some turnover across the organization. We are also increasing our focus on strengthening communication so that all team members can continue to feel empowered to do their best work. Thanks again.

9. 5.0

Great first job!

Oct 18, 2022 - Social Media Coordinator in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Cool projects - Friendly co-workers - Managers care about your career goals - Generally light work-load - Remote

Cons

- Pay could be better - Sometimes upper management is not great at communicating

Khoros Response

Thanks for sharing! We're happy you're enjoying your time here at Khoros. We look forward to continuing to grow together. I also appreciate the feedback you provided on areas of opportunity for leadership. We are also increasing our focus on strengthening leader communication so that all team members can continue to feel empowered to do their best work. Thanks again. If you would like to continue this conversation please reach out at glassdoorteam@khoros.com

10. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Going downhill

Oct 26, 2022 - Software Engineer II in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Decent work life balance, cool coworkers.

Cons

Very low pay for the industry, c level and execs leaving all the time makes for a bumpy ride.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Khoros Response

Thanks for taking the time to write about your experience working here at Khoros. We are on a path of transformation and that ultimately drives change and therefore, some turnover across the organization. We are also increasing our focus on strengthening leader communication so that all team members can continue to feel empowered to do their best work and take control of their own development. Thanks again. If you would like to continue this conversation please reach out at glassdoorteam@khoros.com

11. 4.0
    Current Employee

Good company, bad pay

Oct 24, 2022 - Social Media Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Can be creative, work with great people, learn a lot.

Cons

Bad pay, can be put on a bad project, a lot of your career pathing depends on who what projects and managers you end up on.

Continue reading

Viewing 1 - 10 of 404 Reviews
</>Embed

Khoros Reviews FAQs

Khoros has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 436 reviews left anonymously by employees. 79% of employees would recommend working at Khoros to a friend and 66% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Khoros employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Khoros. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

79% of Khoros employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Khoros 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Khoros to be career development, culture, benefits and the cons to be compensation, senior leadership, management.

Popular Careers with Khoros Job Seekers