The latest conversations about Teachers
Got a burning question about Kiddie Academy? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Kiddie Academy employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Friendly staff and Great supervisers" (in 40 reviews)
- "Most of the coworkers were great (most of the good ones have left)." (in 17 reviews)
- "Clean, organized facility with nice classrooms and playground facilities." (in 13 reviews)
- "Great people and kids." (in 12 reviews)
- "Good work environment" (in 8 reviews)
- "poor management: Director is overworked and has been doing the job of 3 management positions" (in 65 reviews)
- "Low pay and evening hours" (in 47 reviews)
- "No benefits for teachers" (in 19 reviews)
- "Long hours and overworked" (in 14 reviews)
- "At the time front office staff was very immature and showed blatant favoritism" (in 9 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Kiddie Academy and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 616 of over 622 reviews
Updated Sep 24, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 1.0Sep 24, 2023Daycare TeacherFormer Employee, more than 1 yearMontville, NJ
You get a paycheck every 2 weeks and it’s direct deposit. Close to a highway. Children are adorable.
You like rules? There’s none. Friendly coworkers? Most are, 8 are not. Favoritism? YUPP, it’s here, it’s obvious who it is. Employment? Don’t do it. It’s like high school— rumors, gossip, yelling, no solutions, go home crying everyday. Uncomfortable with someone? You will be told to work with them more often. Leave your personal problems out the main doors? Nope, everyone brings it in and makes people part of the problem. Trust, Respect? Close to none.
Kiddie Academy Reviews FAQs
Kiddie Academy has an overall rating of 3.1 out of 5, based on over 622 reviews left anonymously by employees. 45% of employees would recommend working at Kiddie Academy to a friend and 36% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
45% of Kiddie Academy employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Kiddie Academy 3.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.1 for culture and values and 2.8 for career opportunities.