Kids Quest Employee Reviews about "working with kids"

Updated Nov 9, 2015

Found 4 of over 57 reviews

3.1
Kids Quest CEO Troy Dunkley (no image)
Troy Dunkley

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Some of the kids and some of the coworkers were great(in 5 reviews)
  • "Flexible schedule(in 3 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Kids Quest and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "working with kids"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee

team member great

Jul 27, 2015 - Team Member in Milwaukee, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work. Meeting new people and team work and working with kids it was wonderful

Cons

work no cons to report it is a great place to work. Definitely recommend it to anyone

Continue reading
  2. 3.0
    Former Employee

Kids Quest team member

Nov 9, 2015 - Teammate
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's a fun job if you like working with kids. You're basically there to play games with them and make sure they're safe. A good job for anyone who doesn't have much else going on.

Cons

The hours are awful and management is not always considerate of your availability. Not all kids are a joy to be around and neither are some of the parents. Not a job you can realistically make a career out of.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Fun Job!

Jul 20, 2015 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working with kids and most of my co-workers, flexible schedules, quality care for kids

Cons

wages, staff that don't like to do their share of the work

1 person found this review helpful
  4. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

great opportunities

Jul 16, 2015 - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked for the company for over a few years now and this has been a great company that has offered me a lot including great leaders to follow. It has given me an insight on furthering my education and pushing me to do my absolute best while coaching my team to do their best and succeed to be better and strive for more themselves. I've continuously worked with different teammates at different centers and something I absolutely love is how much each team at each center has a love for working with kids and keeping them safe. Each teammate is so different and brings so much to each center and to the company over all. Some staff have a hard time adjusting to hours during summer as well as holidays but it's so great that the guests chose to spend their time with us. The management works really well with adjusting to your home life and making the schedule fit your needs as well!

Cons

dependability of newer staff mostly during summer or holiday hours. it's sometimes hard on the rest of the team if a teammate cannot be reliable.

Continue reading