Cover image for Kimberly-Clark

Kimberly-Clark

Engaged Employer

Kimberly-Clark

Add a Review

Kimberly-Clark Employee Reviews about "culture"

Updated Feb 4, 2023

Found 488 of over 4K reviews

4.1
Kimberly-Clark Chief Executive Officer Michael D. Hsu
Michael D. Hsu

What people are saying about Kimberly-Clark

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Kimberly-Clark? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Kimberly-Clark employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The people are great and they are very willing to answer any questions that you may have!(in 233 reviews)
  • "Good benefits and leave policy(in 181 reviews)
  • "Great culture and values.(in 181 reviews)
  • "Work Life balance is good(in 129 reviews)
  • "Good pay but have to work 3 plus years to get the max pay for operations(in 128 reviews)
Cons
  • "Poor management; lack of real leaders.(in 60 reviews)
  • "A lack of any real dialogue between senior leadership and the managers who've been tasked to drive the businesses.(in 42 reviews)
  • "Long hours with no backup for some people(situation worsens when leadership does not know how to prioritize)(in 29 reviews)
  • "If upper management were aware of how often this goes on I don't think they would be happy.(in 27 reviews)
  • "If you have a bad manager you'll get nowhere.(in 26 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Kimberly-Clark and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "culture"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 4.0
    Former Employee

Company Culture

Jan 16, 2023 - Enterprise Data Architect
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very good culture and friendly

Cons

Over hiring for the same role

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Where else would you work?

Jul 8, 2014 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I’ve worked here for 5 years. My first experience was in Customer Service in the Neenah Office. Customer Service is a great team to start out on as you really learn a lot about the company and you meet a lot of friendly people. There is also a great work-life balance at the Neenah location and a lot of families love the flexibility that the company offers. I now hold a role in one of the Field Sales offices. I believe that each sales office is different and the culture is dependent on the people there. This experience has been a challenge, but has taught me a lot about our customer facing teams.

Cons

Each office location has their pros and cons. The Neenah office is in a small town so it is hard for people to adapt if they are used to a bigger city. The Field Sales offices do not have as much work-life balance flexibility.

Continue reading
  3. Join the Kimberly-Clark team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

A GREAT place to work!

Jun 6, 2014 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Global company with great benefits. Co-workers that are caring, collaborative and accountable. Many opportunities for professional and personal growth.

Cons

Over the past 5 years, K-C has made big strides to improve it's culture and make it a great place to work.

5. 2.0