What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great benefits and so much room to grow." (in 78 reviews)
- "Great culture – allows employees to be their true selves at work has a focus on growing and developing them – personally through self" (in 58 reviews)
- "Some of the people are great you work with" (in 52 reviews)
- "Good for managers who enjoy spending 70% of time in the office not on the floor." (in 25 reviews)
- "Fun work environment." (in 23 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 1,136 of over 1K reviews
Updated Sep 30, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWApr 13, 2023Dir. of FinanceCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Great work -life balance with amazing benefits and a competitive compensation package. Management team truly cares about employees, training programs are top-notch. Since day one I was made to feel welcome and I am proud to say I am working for a company which values individuality
You may need to work late from home sometimes when the company needs you to but it is balanced with the ability to work from home.Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants Response5mo
Wow – thank you for the amazing review, we are so happy you’re loving your experience with Kimpton! We take great care in developing a positive culture for our employees and it warms our hearts to hear that it shines through in you.
Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants Reviews FAQs
Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 1,187 reviews left anonymously by employees. 73% of employees would recommend working at Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants to a friend and 62% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
73% of Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.