Found 2,489 of over 3K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Healthcare
I see so many stories online about people in healthcare who have "compassion exhaustion" from caring too much all the time. Some end up turning to self harm or unhealthy behavior to cope. What do you do to provide excellent care for others, but also care for yourself?
When do you fit in exercise into your day? I'm trying to do better and that is easy to do on days off but when working I'm just not sure what is best. Do those that workout before work still find the energy to complete the day? I thought I could fit working out somehow during my lunch break, since I'll have an hour?
Got a burning question about Kindred Hospitals? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Kindred Hospitals employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Pay was good after a while but had to be there for a long time before compensation truly balanced out." (in 133 reviews)
- "Atmosphere is great and the people with small exceptions are very friendly and willing to help out." (in 102 reviews)
- "The staff that has been there for a long time are also great and lovely to work with." (in 86 reviews)
- "Coworkers are great" (in 69 reviews)
- "Salary competitive and productivity high" (in 36 reviews)
- "Poor management and lack of structure" (in 171 reviews)
- "They have absolutely horrible benefits and horrible healthcare provided by the employer (insurance)." (in 102 reviews)
- "Upper management is changed frequently." (in 44 reviews)
- "The people that we are there to serve are the real losers because of the unsettled nature created by poor leadership." (in 32 reviews)
- "There are no bonuses, no matching on 401, and really no rewards of any kind." (in 24 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Kindred Hospitals and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWMar 28, 2023Registered NurseCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearHouston, TX
kindred is a great place to work
health insurance choice is limitKindred Hospitals Response6mo
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Matt T.
- 5.0Aug 1, 2023TechnicianFormer EmployeeNew York, NY
Great place to work at
There are no cons hereKindred Hospitals Response2mo
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Matt T.
Kindred Hospitals Reviews FAQs
Kindred Hospitals has an overall rating of 3.2 out of 5, based on over 2,623 reviews left anonymously by employees. 51% of employees would recommend working at Kindred Hospitals to a friend and 44% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
51% of Kindred Hospitals employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Kindred Hospitals 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.1 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.