Cover image for Kindred Hospitals

Healthcare

1d

a

Medical Records

I will be taking over a new team in our call center department at my job this upcoming week. I've been with the company a few years now and something I've noticed is NO ONE uses cameras but I've seen tons of people recommend it for teams. I am thinking of making it a requirement for my new team. I was thinking of starting off with once a week and moving into every other day so that it's not too much change at once. It will only be required for meetings. What does everyone think? Do you do this?

10 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Kindred Hospitals and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great Place to Work

Oct 28, 2022 - Biller/Collector in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- bonus - great people to work with - Flexible schedule

Cons

- The company itself is in transition

Kindred Hospitals Response

Thank you for sharing your experience. We value every piece of feedback we receive and we know it takes time out of your busy day to complete. -Keenan B.

2. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Absolutely Awful

Nov 13, 2022 - Registered Nurse in La Mirada, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are some good people there

Cons

Horrible working environments. Short staffed in all departments because they pay bottom of the barrel wages, while the C-suite drives Porches and Mercedes. A CNA can make more at a fast food place or Walmart compared to here- this is a Fact. They get what they pay for, which is mostly substandard staff giving their laziest performance. All the bad reviews on other platforms are true. Negligent nursing and physician staff, you wouldn’t ever want your loved ones in any Kindred ‘hospital’ which is more of a glorified nursing home. It’s a matter of time before these places close. Management flat out lies to any auditor, from Public Health Department to Joint Commission. It’s unbelievable, I read the bad reviews when I started working there, and if I hadn’t seen it with my own eyes I don’t think I would be able to comprehend the level to which they lie to cover up poor care. The nurses don’t change central line dressings on time, which leads to blood infections. This is the tip of the iceberg of the horrors that the patients experience at Kindred facilities. Sheer negligence.

Continue reading
  3. Join the Kindred Hospitals team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Supportive staff

Nov 30, 2022 - RN Case Manager in Dayton, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Staff seem to support one another .

Cons

He’s to fill open positions. I’m not sure of the reason.

5. 5.0