Kinex Telesales Agent/Closer Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 202 reviews

3.9
Kinex CEO Chris Earle
Chris Earle
  1. "Amazing place to work"

Current Employee - TELESALES Representative in Birmingham, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time for less than a year

Pros

Brilliant office. Great managers everybody are so friendly and kind. Good incentives

Cons

Early starts long hours but worth it

Advice to Management

Keep doing what ur doing

Kinex2019-07-03

July 5, 2019Human Resources Manager

Hi, We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review - it is great to hear you are enjoying your time at Kinex and have such a positive working relationship with managers and your team members. Keep up the great work :)

2. "Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Sales in Milton Keynes, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time for more than a year

Pros

Management are really helpful and motivating couldn’t ask for a better atmosphere fantastic commission and bonus structure and a real chance to earn decent money for doing an easy job.

Cons

Parking can be a pain.

Kinex2019-06-29

July 5, 2019Human Resources Manager

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review! It is great to hear you are enjoying your time here at Kinex, and have such a positive working relationship with your management team Kinex is pleased to offer such a great commission structure which encourages ...

3. "Avoid in Leeds"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England

I worked at Kinex full-time for less than a year

Pros

None unless your sleeping with the manager small office you hear loads City centre location

Cons

Long days Lack of training no real help along the way just get given sheets and get on with but when you struggle the help should be there No professionalism in the office all just dirty and swearing Arrogant manager foul mouthed No kitchen facilities

Advice to Management

I had read the reviews all the bad ones but still decided to give it a go but I have seen it all first hand in such a short time I was there. Do something

Kinex2019-07-13
  4. "Southampton Best office ever!!"

Current Employee - Call Centre Sales in Southampton, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time for less than a year

Pros

Can honestly say this is the best office environment that I have ever worked in. The leadership and professionalism is outstanding but they still keep it really fun! The people are great too, we all get on so well and the office is getting better every week!

Cons

No hot food in the office, which isn't actually that bad

Advice to Management

Come down to Southampton, we would love to see you, best office I've worked in

July 5, 2019Human Resources Manager

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review - it is great to hear you are enjoying your time so much here at Kinex! Keep up the great work :)

5. "Absolutely love coming to work.... Southampton"

Current Employee - Call Center Representative in Southampton, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time for less than a year

Pros

It's a pleasure to come to work every day, the guys make it so fun and fresh with games which are brilliant, the whole team are quality and it's great to see us getting better every week!

Cons

Hardly any, no swearing allowed on the floor I suppose, not sure it's a bad thing but sometimes good to let off steam so just leave it to breaks and lunches

Advice to Management

Keep making it a fantastic place to work, I get excited to come in every day!!

July 5, 2019Human Resources Manager

Hi, We appreciate you taking the time to leave such a positive review - it is great to hear how much you are enjoying your role here at Kinex! Keep up all the great work :)

6. "Professional and fun in Southampton"

Current Employee - Call Center Agent in Southampton, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time for less than a year

Pros

Really professional office environment, the managers keep it fun though with loads of games and incentives. Probably one of the best run offices I've worked in, you can tell the managers really know what they are doing and come with loads of experience. I love my team too everyone is sound and makes it a proper laugh makes it a pleasure to get up in the morning.

Cons

Air conditioning never gets to the right temperature but it's fun to keep trying to get it right

Advice to Management

Keep building the office as you are and get us moving up the table, thanks for making it such a great place to work guys

June 28, 2019Human Resources Manager

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review! It is great to hear how much you are enjoying your time here at Kinex, and that you have such a positive working relationship with your management team. Keep up the great work :)

7. "Promise you the world but do not deliver"

Former Employee - Field Sales Executive in Swansea, Wales

I worked at Kinex part-time for less than a year

Pros

Flexible hours, Changing workspace, Never the same thing twice

Cons

Promise you good pay, but ultimately do not deliver Do not pay for petrol

Advice to Management

Do not lie in the recruitment process when telling applicants they will receive six appointments a day when in fact they revive 3-4 max, when I left the company one manger even told me he did not like the way people were recruited into the company

Kinex2019-07-09
  8. "Fantastic!!!"

Current Employee - Telesales Advisor in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time for less than a year

Pros

Uncapped commission Amazing environment Real sales job

Cons

No kitchen but there’s plenty of cafes around

Advice to Management

Really pleased with my introduction to the company within the Newcastle office since I’ve never did sales before I didn’t think I could make this much money at a young age how I was wrong if your a hard worker and believe your worth more than the average Kinex can help you with the great bonus incentives aswell as a basic all within great working hours

June 11, 2019Human Resources Manager

Hi , Thank you for taking the time to leave a review It is great to hear what a positive experience you have had so far at Kinex ! Keep up the great work :)

9. "Really enjoyable place to work. The role provides a decent basic salary, with an excellent commission structure."

Current Employee - Telesales Executive in Southampton, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time for less than a year

Pros

The office atmosphere is is extremely welcoming and enjoyable, the management are great, along with the pay. Really young developing office.

Cons

Haven’t worked long enough to see any real cons

Advice to Management

Neither of them can’t sing, despite their own beliefs...

June 11, 2019Human Resources Manager

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review! We are very pleased to hear of your positive experience and how much you are enjoying the fun atmosphere we pride ourselves on creating. Keep up the great work :)

10. "Love my job and the company"

Current Employee - Lead Generator in Leeds, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Love working here. Best job I have had by far.

Cons

None that I can think of

Advice to Management

Just wish management could train staff where they are going wrong and boost their confidence.

June 11, 2019Human Resources Manager

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - it is great to hear how much you are enjoying your time here! We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all your hard work so far - keep up the great work :)

Found 202 reviews