King Kong Reviews

Updated Feb 12, 2020

4.5
Pros
Cons
  • "The day to day environment is fast-paced(in 7 reviews)

• "There are no negative aspects that i can think of at King Kong(in 7 reviews)

1. "Kingkong online agency review"

Current Employee - Freelance in New York, NY

I have been working at King Kong part-time for less than a year

Pros

Best working atmosphere till date. You can work with peaceful mind. The all peaceful minds leads you to positive response and which leads to great progression to the company.

Cons

There is no negatives i can think of.

King Kong2018-05-12
  2. "King kong marketing review"

Current Employee - Marketing Adviser in Washington, DC

I have been working at King Kong full-time

Pros

It`s the best site, I saw an honest to goodness gap in the market for an association that would truly talk arrangements, salary and customer acquiring to copy a client exhibiting spend into ROI. No ‘wishy-washy’ checking endeavors or beguiling jingles, yet honest to goodness arrangements and advantage. Subsequent to finishing the course you attempt it as quickly as time permits

Cons

I love working king kon

King Kong2018-05-08

June 26, 2018People & Culture Manager

We don't currently have an office in the U.S, so I can only assume this review was a mistake. But thanks for the kind words!

3. "king kong marketing reviews"

I have been working at King Kong part-time

Pros

King Kong digital marketing is a great company to work for. I have been working for King Kong over the past year. The company gives employees great benefits and allows them opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. Flexible hours enable employees to work at any hour for their clients to ensure a positive customer experience. The working environment is very positive and emphasizes hard work and values ethical business practices.King Kong is a performance & ROI driven leading Digital Marketing Agency with experience in consulting Australia's top brands.They help businesses, large and small, to dominate their industries online by implementing “ahead of the curve” online marketing strategies to double sales.

Cons

none to say keep doing

King Kong2018-01-16
  4. "No growth in the jungle"

Specialist in South Yarra

I have been working at King Kong

Pros

- Cake on birthdays - Great team members who support each other - Some recent good hires

Cons

- Managamenet have not supportive of team - Team collaboration is poor - Not a lot of focus on what is good for the client - No opportunity to innovate

King Kong2020-02-12
  5. "Fantastic place to work and grow"

Current Employee - Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist in Melbourne

I have been working at King Kong full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fast paced environment 100% Transparent about the numbers Results that genuinely help clients Ability to up skill in many different areas Great culture and team focus Knowledgable team with incredible talent You can be 100% honest if you're 100% accountable

Cons

Fast paced environment (Works both ways) Only two ping pong tables (and everyone is good at ping pong) Work life Balance can be tricky

King Kong2019-12-10

"Be wary of joining the jungle"

Former Employee - Specialist

I worked at King Kong full-time

Pros

Lots of opportunity to learn.

Cons

I witnessed a lot of bullying from senior management. It’s a cut throat environment. Very inflexible workplace. It felt almost like a cult. It was a toxic workplace when I was there and am glad to be out. You’ll notice the only people who have been there for long are management or sales. Everyone else tries to leave pretty quick.

King Kong2019-11-16
  7. "Rewarding, Full Of Growth Potential & Personal Development"

Current Employee - Paid Social Specialist in South Yarra

I have been working at King Kong full-time for less than a year

Pros

It's been an amazing experience working here. Never a dull day in King Kong. The Culture is what sets this company apart. We are never micro-managed and are responsible for getting our work done while enjoying the social aspect of the role. Personal development is a high priority so we get 30 minutes a day to work on anything we choose.

Cons

Growing agency life means the workload is full on. But in saying that, it makes every day interesting and challenging which is never a bad thing.

May 26, 2019People & Culture Manager

Thanks for the review! Hearing the feedback from our tribe is what drives us to do better each day!

8. "Top digital agency that actually cares"

Current Employee - SEO Specialist in Melbourne

I have been working at King Kong full-time for less than a year

Pros

Supportive management and coworkers. Excellent culture

Cons

The day to day environment is fast-paced

May 26, 2019People & Culture Manager

Thanks for the review! :)

9. "BEST COMPANY EVER!"

Current Employee - Digital Strategist in Melbourne

I have been working at King Kong full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Great team environment - Awesome culture - Management team of legends - Great bonuses and incentives - Awesome career progression - All in all - 10/10!!

Cons

Not enough bananas and always too much cake!

May 26, 2019People & Culture Manager

Thanks for the review! We're looking into that banana problem, but we do believe more cake is better than less! ;)

"Wonder how much these reviews cost!"

I worked at King Kong full-time

Pros

Management is really trying to make it a sad workplace for all so there’s not much positive

Cons

A large portion of these reviews (especially the older ones) have the location of India or other such countries. It's very clear these reviews were bought. This move alone tells you all you need to know about this company.

King Kong2018-12-12

December 20, 2018People & Culture Manager

Thanks for the review. Unfortunately, not everyone thrives in our jungle and we don't claim to be fit for everyone. As you can see, we are aware of the false reviews and have replied to those in locations outside of Melbourne, we can't do much more than that with Glassdoor's review policy and if you're doing your due diligence you can see we've done the right thing by acknowledging it. We work hard to create a positive environment for our tribe where they can grow professionally and that's reflected in our reviews, we're sorry you didn't have a great experience working with us, but only the strongest survive!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 63 Reviews