King Kong Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.9
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "king kong marketing reviews"

I have been working at King Kong part-time

Pros

King Kong digital marketing is a great company to work for. I have been working for King Kong over the past year. The company gives employees great benefits and allows them opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. Flexible hours enable employees to work at any hour for their clients to ensure a positive customer experience. The working environment is very positive and emphasizes hard work and values ethical business practices.King Kong is a performance & ROI driven leading Digital Marketing Agency with experience in consulting Australia's top brands.They help businesses, large and small, to dominate their industries online by implementing “ahead of the curve” online marketing strategies to double sales.

Cons

none to say keep doing

Advice to Management

nice keep doing the same

2. "Currently working"

I have been working at King Kong full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

King Kong digital selling may be a nice company to figure for. I even have been operating for King Kong over the past year. the corporate offers workers nice advantages and permits them opportunities for growth and advancement at intervals the corporate. versatile hours modify workers to figure at any hour for his or her shoppers to confirm a positive client expertise. The operating atmosphere is extremely positive and emphasizes diligence and

Cons

have no bad commend about that

3. "king kong agency reviews"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rangpur, Rajshahi (Bangladesh)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rangpur, Rajshahi (Bangladesh)

I have been working at King Kong part-time

Pros

I saw a honest to goodness gap in the market for an association that would truly talk arrangements, salary and customer acquiring to copy a client’s exhibiting spend into ROI. No ‘wishy washy’ checking endeavors or beguiling jingles, yet honest to goodness arrangements and advantage. Subsequent to finishing the course you attempt it as quickly as time permits. On the off chance that you figure you ought to support yourself you should require some assistance from anyone or any site. You may attempt Search Engine advancement course.This course can influence you to impeccable and you can procure a ton of cash from here. On the off chance that you require best SEO benefit you can see King Kong seo they can give you the world best website design enhancement office. I love this agency.

Cons

Nothing to say so far.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing by treating employees with respect and allowing them to achieve their goals as well as giving them the freedom to explore various methods for success.

4. "King kong marketing"

Pros

Because he his one of the successful bussiness person

Cons

Actually they are no down side working for king kong

Advice to Management

Anyone who's started and grown a company knows that it is hard. From coming up with a good, salable idea to acquiring clients, it's a path filled with exciting challenges and requiring a lot of hard work.

But if you survive and hit your business goals, the rewards are massive. I recently reached out to my friend Sabri Suby, Head of Growth at online marketing agency, King Kong, to know how he started a business in his bedroom with $0 and then blew it up to $4 million in just two years.

He Gave us some insights into how he started his business

I had started, run and sold several businesses since dropping out of university. All of which, were centered around the digital space.

Over the years I had developed many growth strategies that were yielding $10, $50 and even $200 for every dollar I invested into marketing.

I took a look at what other agencies were doing and all they seemed to talk about were impressions, click-through-rates and social reach. They all failed to talk in actual dollars and ROI. Many times I had gotten quotes for these types of digital marketing services and they all came back in the ridiculous $10,000's of thousands of dollar range for simple things like banner ads.

I saw a real gap in the market for an agency that would actually multiply a clients marketing spend into ROI. No 'wishy washy branding campaigns' but actual real revenue generation and customer acquisition.

I made a decision and started the business in my bedroom, with nothing more than a computer. I was cold calling prospects and had my first client within days.

5. "king kong seo"

I have been working at King Kong full-time

Pros

It is really awesome.I use brand new techniques and strategies for SEO implementation, every day there is a new challenge to overcome, a new lesson to learn and a solid reason for high fives. - A supportive and informative team, we are constantly collaborating and sharing our skills. - A great company culture, Fun friendly people, Friday drinks, the occasional game of ping pong and the odd company outing. This isn't a job for the feint of heart. We are constantly investigating and implementing new strategies and techniques for SEO. I would like to thanks, all of my colleagues and my sirs. Thank you.

Cons

It is really awesome .I use brand new techniques and strategies for SEO implementation, everyday there is a new challenge to overcome, a new lesson to learn and a solid reason for high fives. - A supportive and informative team, we are constantly collaborating and sharing our skills. - A great company culture, Fun friendly people, friday drinks, the occasional game of ping pong and the odd company outing. This isn't a job for the feint of heart. We are constantly investigating and implementing new strategies and techniques for SEO. I would like to thanks all of my collegue and my sirs. Thank you.

6. "It`s Amazing"

I have been working at King Kong full-time

Pros

The king kong marketing reviews is so excellent that it impresses me, anyone at this moment would like to work in this company, this company is going up and does not decline

Cons

This company for my opinion is perfect and has no cons

Advice to Management

They are doing excellent do not decay and that success continues for your company

7. "King Kong Agency Review it."

I have been working at King Kong full-time

Pros

Best for us and useable.

Cons

Very good for us useable.

Advice to Management

This is the best agency.King Kong digital marketing is a great company to work for. I have been working for King Kong over the past year. The company gives employees great benefits and allows them opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. Flexible hours enable employees to work at any hour for their clients to ensure a positive customer experience. The working environment is very positive and emphasizes hard work and values ethical business practices.

8. "king kong marketing reviews"

Current Employee - Marketing in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
    Current Employee - Marketing in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

I have been working at King Kong part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It`s the best site, I saw an honest to goodness gap in the market for an association that would truly talk arrangements, salary and customer acquiring to copy a client exhibiting spend into ROI. No ‘wishy-washy’ checking endeavors or beguiling jingles, yet honest to goodness arrangements and advantage. Subsequent to finishing the course you attempt it as quickly as time permits

Cons

I love working king kon

Advice to Management

Best work

9. "'king kong agency reviews'"

I have been working at King Kong full-time

Pros

i am working at King Kong full-time

When I first joined in the King Kong, I was very easy to handle my job.
    They are helpful and very supported in my job and suggests their own experience. This is give me the boost for working in this company. And they are very protective and helping me in many ways, so my mind is always calm and work smart. The staff at my company are fantastic to co-operate with me.
    They are very motivated person to do job complete and they all are good with their relationship. In this company they all are well qualified people and smart workers.

Cons

i am impressed to work with them

10. "king kong agency reviews"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Newcastle (Australia)
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Newcastle (Australia)

I have been working at King Kong full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Cons

Nothing to say so far