KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

King Kong

Is this your company?

King Kong

Add a Review

King Kong Employee Reviews about "digital marketing"

Updated Jan 8, 2022

Found 95 of over 97 reviews

4.2
Pros
  • "Even 3 years after leaving, I still speak highly of King Kong to peers(in 31 reviews)

• "i am working at King Kong full-time(in 10 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Fast-paced and as such not for the faint of heart(in 11 reviews)

• "King Kong demands a very high level of work effort and dedication from it's workers(in 8 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Advertising

What career advice would you give your 30-year-old self? 😇

3,037

254 Comments

Join the conversation on

Reviews about "digital marketing"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0

awesome company!

Jan 7, 2022 - Senior Digital Strategist in Ladera Ranch, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company and great culture

Cons

somewhat of a ceiling for growth

2. 1.0

It’s Good

Jun 9, 2021 - Crew Member in New Orleans, LA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good Pay is good Lots of fun people Crew is awesome Boss is amazing

Cons

It’s hot like crazy Annoying Boring Kind of Slow Very weird

3. 5.0

king kong marketing reviews

Jan 16, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

King Kong digital marketing is a great company to work for. I have been working for King Kong over the past year. The company gives employees great benefits and allows them opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. Flexible hours enable employees to work at any hour for their clients to ensure a positive customer experience. The working environment is very positive and emphasizes hard work and values ethical business practices.King Kong is a performance & ROI driven leading Digital Marketing Agency with experience in consulting Australia's top brands.They help businesses, large and small, to dominate their industries online by implementing “ahead of the curve” online marketing strategies to double sales.

Cons

none to say keep doing

4. 5.0

Kingkong online agency review

May 11, 2018 - Freelance in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Best working atmosphere till date. You can work with peaceful mind. The all peaceful minds leads you to positive response and which leads to great progression to the company.

Cons

There is no negatives i can think of.

1 person found this review helpful
    5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Break Neck Speed Learning Curve!

Dec 6, 2021 - Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist in Melbourne
      Business Outlook

Pros

If you live and breathe marketing, sales and business growth, this is a workplace you will love. The work environment together as a collective team is unique and unlike any other office environment I have ever worked at. Before King Kong I was running my own small business. I never imagined working in an office again as I liked my own freedom. However, King Kong is unique. There is a lot of freedom to explore your craft and opportunity to do your best work with managers and a founder who makes room for you to grow, make mistakes and become a talented individual. It's truly an honour to be a part of a team who truly love what they do with every fibre of their being.

Cons

Not being in the office was a struggle. However, I must say the leadership team really supported the staff with constant gifts and unique online activities that kept everyone engaged during COVID. One thing I must mention to anyone looking to work at King Kong is that you really need to love what you do to survive here. If you don't, you will feel the weight of the workload. However, if you truly love what you do, you will begin to become better, faster and stronger to take on even more challenges.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee

best digital marketing firm to work at!

Dec 5, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

This is a place that expect you to give your best, but also want to give you the best. You'll work with like-minded and as driven teammates, which makes the entire experience better. Anything you want to learn about digital marketing, KK has a resource for it. The management are very supportive. They listen, support your career goals, and back you 100% on difficult clients.

Cons

This is not a place for the faint-hearted. The management strongly against working overtime but you'll need to be laser focus while at work.

7. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Best Learning Experience

Sep 6, 2021 - Paid Social Specialist in South Yarra
      Business Outlook

Pros

Even 3 years after leaving, I still speak highly of King Kong to peers. I've never met a team that's as ambitious and determined, as well as full of some of the best brains in the country. It's also a place where the team is supportive and congratulates each other for their wins. Work isn't just done, it's done right - with great training to always be better. In fact, I learnt more in two months than two years at the previous agency. Culture is taken seriously, as does the competitive Ping Pong games. The monthly group activities is a fantastic way to bond. Also, who else takes their entire team to Bali? Sabri is inspirational and doesn't just talk about big dreams, but makes it happen.

Cons

- If you're not ready to put in the work, this isn't for you. Be ready to get pushed and grow. - Whilst you will be trained to be a Specialist in your field, there isn't huge potential to train in other departments.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

You cannot get better than this!

Nov 14, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in South Yarra
      Business Outlook

Pros

Honestly, it's the best place I've ever worked for. - The people - The culture - The leadership - The challenge - The growth King Kong looks after its employees so well. Monthly activities, insane Christmas parties, TRIPS THE BALI?! I never thought a company like King Kong existed and I'm so happy I get to work for this incredible company every day.

Cons

It's fast-paced. Which is a good thing but not if you can't keep up!

9. 3.0

Jan 8, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

good company to work for fresher

Cons

there is no cons everthying is good

10. 5.0

Great place to work

Dec 5, 2021 - Account Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people casual vibe high paced

Cons

No cons to report at this stage

Viewing 1 - 10 of 95 Reviews