Kingfisher Systems Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "One of a kind"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

I have been working at Kingfisher Systems full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

compensation, benefits, flexibility. I have worked at several other companies (large and small) and the atmosphere is unlike any other i have seen. Input on decisions, even from non-executives is not only listened to, but factored in so that the outcome benefits the most people at the company. The main saying at corporate is "employees are our most important asset". this is not simply a slogan, but something that management truly believes and our employees believe.

Cons

The only con would be that I wish all our employees outside the NCR could spend a day at corporate to see how every decision that is made takes into account the impact on all employees and does what is best for as many people as possible.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Apr 26, 2017 – Vice President of Recruiting

Thank you for such a wonderful review and taking the time to share. It is great to hear that what we are doing is making a difference. We value each and ever employee and their opinions even if we... More

2. "Contractor - Intelligence"

I worked at Kingfisher Systems full-time

Pros

Overall a good place to work
    Good management
    Friendly HR

Cons

No cons that I can think of

3. "Family Friendly Company"

I have been working at Kingfisher Systems full-time

Pros

Employee Moral, Communication, Family Oriented, Room for Growth, Career Advancement Support

Cons

Better Options for Employee Benefits

Advice to Management

More company events where offsite employees are invited.

Mar 18, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review on Glassdoor, it is appreciated. We are excited to hear that you feel Kingfisher is supportive as a family friendly company that there is room for... More

4. "good company"

I have been working at Kingfisher Systems full-time

Pros

managers and hr are good

Cons

contract work is not stable

Feb 6, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Kingfisher Systems, we appreciate your feedback and will pass along to our managers and HR.

5. "Loved working here"

Current Employee - Computer Technician in Beaufort, SC
    Current Employee - Computer Technician in Beaufort, SC

Pros

Everything was great about this company, from start to finish they were very accommodating, the benefits are outstanding and generous, and the pay was good. This company did a great job to prepare me and help me move forward in my career.

Cons

Unfortunately the pay was just a little less competitive, and upon being offered a job close to my family, which paid more than the kingfisher jobs in the same area, with regret I decided to leave.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing! its been great, you guys helped me in so many ways I can't begin to thank you enough!

Oct 30, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review on Glassdoor. We are happy to hear that your employment experience while with Kingfisher was a positive one and we hope you will consider Kingfisher... More

6. "Health Savings Account is Incredible"

I have been working at Kingfisher Systems full-time

Pros

Kingfisher's benefits are top rate. The company uses a Health Savings Account and over the course of a year, pays 100% of the deductible. This is unheard of.

Cons

It would be nice if all benefit information was stored in a single location within the company for ease of access by employees.

Jul 1, 2016

Thank you for your review of our benefits and we are currently working on a system that will house all employee information in one area.

7. "Good company"

Former Employee - Information Assurance Analyst in Port Hueneme, CA
    Former Employee - Information Assurance Analyst in Port Hueneme, CA

I worked at Kingfisher Systems full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I was only with them a short time, unfortunately the goverment customer decided to cut part of the contract with very short notice. They tried to find me another position when mine was eliminated by the government.

Cons

See pros. My issues are with the goverment customer, unfortunately I can't leave them a review.

Advice to Management

Be careful what companies and goverment organizations you do business with.

Jul 1, 2016

We are truly sorry for the confusion on this position. Unfortunately, our prime contractor provided incorrect information regarding the length of the contract, which we then provided to the employee... More

8. "PM"

Pros

Cons

Since I have to write cons: This is a great up and coming company. They have the best attributes of both large and small companies. I can't say enough good things.

Jan 21, 2016

Thank you for taking that time to review. As a Program Manager for us it is nice to hear that we are meeting of goal of being a great employer.

9. "Professional, caring and a great employer"

I have been working at Kingfisher Systems full-time

Pros

At Kingfisher they truly seem to care, not only about my professional development but also about me as a person not just an employee. They bend over backward to help and get you the answer you need.

Cons

As a small company moving from one position to next is sometimes difficult, but even with that you will not be sorry you work or worked for this company.

Advice to Management

More social contact. Team lunches or happy hours.

Jan 20, 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review. We will consider the advice of getting out and doing more events during the year.

10. "Great Company"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I worked at Kingfisher Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Small company with lots of opportunities and responsibility. Great company to work for as they truly cares about their employees.

Cons

Medical benefits is a little pricey.

Jan 20, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review Kingfisher. We really do pride ourselves on caring about our employees. I understand the rising cost of medical benefits is a con and we do work through the... More