- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Texas
- - Austin, TX Area
- - Austin, TX
- - Round Rock, TX
- - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX Area
- - Dallas, TX
- - Plano, TX
- - Houston, TX Area
- - Houston, TX
- - California
- - Los Angeles, CA Area
- - Los Angeles, CA
- - Pennsylvania
Found 8 of over 78 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (8 reviews)
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★May 31, 2013 - QA Lead in Austin, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Company culture is very open and welcoming. Excellent benefits. Might get to interact with some eccentric personalities.
Might have to deal with some eccentric personalities.
- Former Employee★★★★★Aug 30, 2021 - QA AnalystRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
My coworkers were good people.
One of the most boring jobs I've ever had.
- Current Employee★★★★★Jul 20, 2021 - QA Analyst in Austin, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The people you work with are great, the atmosphere is comfortable, it's a happy place to work.
You make about 50-60% what you would for the same title at another company.
- Current Employee★★★★★May 11, 2020 - QA Tester in Austin, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Relaxed work environment, fun coworkers.
You have no influence in trying to guide the company toward making the right decisions.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Oct 15, 2018 - QA Analyst in Austin, PARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
gamer schedule food drinks friendly people super awesome enviornment no micro management
temp, better get to work or you'll be gone
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Apr 11, 2016 - QA Tester in Austin, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
You get whatever food you want on this job and the animations are fun and fluffy! Thanks for wizard101 central for the fun threads.
Well, the CEO is mostly focused on the money and that takes the fun out of our job in a way. I wish he would care about us more than those dollar signs.Continue reading
- Current Contractor, more than 1 year★★★★★Jun 7, 2013 - QA Tester in Austin, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The culture and attitude of KingsIsle is amazing. Everyone is really open to everything and there isn't anything that can't be brought up to management/upper management. They understand that people have lives outside of work and do everything to accommodate that.
Contract employees are contract for at least 1 year before even being considered for full-time. This consideration can take another 15 months. The pay is not livable.Continue reading
- Current Contractor, less than 1 year★★★★★Nov 21, 2012 - QA Tester in Austin, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Friendly people, relaxed atmosphere, company events are great.
It's really hard to find out if the company has other goals for you. You could be doing the same thing for years on end and they are ok with that. They are known to keep people on contract which stinks because once people find out that you are a contractor, you are viewed in a different lightContinue reading